It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by Nikola014

Early 90s the government started bombing grey bases to get them out, they got them out and now shoot down grey craft when they can.

Grey bases bombed?

If I may ask, where did you get that info?
edit on 24-6-2011 by SonoftheSun because: correction

That report came from a man who was murdered for talking, it was first ruled a suicide then special agents turned it over. Ron Rummell Alien Digest Vol 2, the later volumes of the series are impossible to obtain.

Three days ago, 10/2/1991, we received an unconfirmed report that in late September, 14 1991, about a million grays had been nuked in an underground base near Tonopah, Nevada in five different explosions. The report said the explosions were officially called "underground nuclear tests" which led many to ask why the U.S. is still conducting underground nuclear tests when the cold war is over and general disarmament is being promoted. We did hear on CNN about underground nuclear tests in Nevada in late September.

www.scribd.com...
edit on 24-6-2011 by greyer because: link

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Dear Nikola014

This is a thread I started along the same lines.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hopefully it will generate a little more interest.

The point being that they TPTB might actually think at least they are in control so far anyway and be protecting us from ourselves.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
But did you think for just one second that the reason the government wont tell us that they are/were in contact with aliens it's because the alien forbidden them?

Maybe the "greys" and "reptilians" doesn't want to be famous

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Yeah I agree with you about this.

Good one.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
I was thinking about something.I know that most of you think and strongly believe that the government is working against us in the case of aliens, but what if the government is protecting us from them?

Just think about how many new cases have where our military aircraft chase some UFO?Did you ever wondered why?

I know that it's difficult to imagine, but just stop for a moment and try to see the situation outside the box.

We don't know if our space "brothers" and "sisters" are friendly toward to us.

So i don't know why do we always talk about our government in a bad way(about Aliens of course).

I mean,when i read your posts i see only this "The government is bad and they traitors and they are working with aliens against us, and this,this...

But i didn't see that any of you said that aliens are working against and against people in government.

I repeat that this is only a theory and there is no need to say that i am stupid or naive, i just ask you to think again about everything.

What if we are in the war against aliens?

And we have no idea about it?

What do you think guys?

We are not waging a war against aliens for a simple reason: If we were at war with them, they would have already won. Now, that is not to say we aren't having some sort of DISPUTE with them. But whatever dispute we might have with aliens is probably comparable to North Korea's dispute with the rest of the world: Occasional conflicts, some gunfire over territorial disputes here and there, but ultimately diplomatic pressures prevent an all-out war... not to mention the fact that the US (aliens) would kick North Korea's (Earth's) butt.

Interestingly, there are other comparisons that can be made with North Korea. Like North Korea, the people of Earth are kept in the dark about what's really going on with these disputes. Like North Korea, there are rumors of dangerous advanced technologies being developed (in North Korea's case, nuclear weapons) that the government publicly denies. Like North Korea, it seems that only the rich and politically powerful elite have access to the true spoils of these endeavors, and the true information about them. And like North Korea, we seem to have convinced ourselves that we NEED to develop such weapons for the sake of "National Security," when in fact the rest of the galaxy (in North Korea's case, world) probably just doesn't trust us with it, and would rather move toward a ban of ALL such weaponry.

If we were really in the throes of some glorious fight for humanity's survival, it would NOT be kept a secret. On the contrary, we would have no choice but to use the full strength of our military and civilian industrial complex in order to have the barest hope of survival against a probably older and more advanced race. Rest assured that if there is a conflict, there are also diplomatic pressures...and the government only keeps diplomatic secrets from its own people when it has something to hide.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think that some of the Earths government's are waging a psychological war against the ET's, and there other-worldly craft; by treating them like they don't even exist.

It's the old "stick your head in the sand" approach, that signifys a potental weakness that refuses to confront them; hoping that if we don't piss them off they might go away.

How can Earthling's, get into a violent confrontation with the other-worldly craft, that have invaded our skys? It's because we cannot get a single decent shot off at one of there Foofighter's.

Foofighter's

Erno86

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
What ever relationship that the Government has with these ET's, Good or Bad the Government knows something we dont. And if they were at War it would have a happened a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
What ever relationship that the Government has with these ET's, Good or Bad the Government knows something we dont. And if they were at War it would have a happened a long time ago.

That's exactly how I see it !

They would have wiped us out when we were unaware uneducated unarmed peasants...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Originally posted by ObvTruth

That's exactly how I see it !

They would have wiped us out when we were unaware uneducated unarmed peasants...

Right

Probably even before that.

Plus why would our Space Bruddas hurt us?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

probably because no one who can think would trust a government agency beyond what he has to.

too many lies, in my life time:

the golf of tonkin incident(vietnam war)

weapons of mass destruction(Iraq)

then there was Chili(assassination), Guatemala, Panama, etc.

as a human, it makes me sad to know that i would trust an alien over any human government

i don't see aliens doing mayhem, only the the military/industrial complex, the banksters, the useless romantic diplomats, the quack religions(replacing spirituality).

governments give very little to believe in, we tolerate the situation to survive,that is why whether it's the return of a religious messiah, or being liberated by aliens, people must have hope?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
I was thinking about something.I know that most of you think and strongly believe that the government is working against us in the case of aliens, but what if the government is protecting us from them?

Just think about how many new cases have where our military aircraft chase some UFO?Did you ever wondered why?

I know that it's difficult to imagine, but just stop for a moment and try to see the situation outside the box.

We don't know if our space "brothers" and "sisters" are friendly toward to us.

So i don't know why do we always talk about our government in a bad way(about Aliens of course).

I mean,when i read your posts i see only this "The government is bad and they traitors and they are working with aliens against us, and this,this...

But i didn't see that any of you said that aliens are working against and against people in government.

I repeat that this is only a theory and there is no need to say that i am stupid or naive, i just ask you to think again about everything.

What if we are in the war against aliens?

And we have no idea about it?

What do you think guys?

I have to really wonder with some of the artifacts - images i've seen of mars that there could be a civilization underground.
And what the heck is Rover and Opportunity doing on their planet roaming around? I would think that can't be that bad if they are letting us roam around? I have to wonder if Ernest Norman is telling the truth about a civilization underground? Just don't know for sure.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Dude, There are no lizard people for the government to fight against, I mean c'mon, Why would the government keep this secret? I'm reasonably sure that an advanced alien life-form could do whatever it wanted to to/for/with us.

If they want to Exterminate humanity, Why are we still here?

If they want to enslave us, Why am I not a slave yet?

If they want to Eat us, Why don't they put us all into cages? And where is the massive population drop we should have from feeding trillions of aliens?

If they want to be friends, Why aren't they acting friendly?

If they want to Experiment on us, What are they learning by Sodomizing us with probes?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join