It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I was thinking about something.I know that most of you think and strongly believe that the government is working against us in the case of aliens, but what if the government is protecting us from them?

Just think about how many new cases have where our military aircraft chase some UFO?Did you ever wondered why?

I know that it's difficult to imagine, but just stop for a moment and try to see the situation outside the box.

We don't know if our space "brothers" and "sisters" are friendly toward to us.

So i don't know why do we always talk about our government in a bad way(about Aliens of course).

I mean,when i read your posts i see only this "The government is bad and they traitors and they are working with aliens against us, and this,this...

But i didn't see that any of you said that aliens are working against and against people in government.

I repeat that this is only a theory and there is no need to say that i am stupid or naive, i just ask you to think again about everything.

What if we are in the war against aliens?

And we have no idea about it?

What do you think guys?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Hello Nikola,

I think they've been visiting us for a very very long time.

It could have been way easier to invade us when we only had rocks, arrows and swords to fight back, don't you think?

We are not at war with them but constantly amongst ourselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Actually if these stories are true about wars, then yes, they are protecting their AZses, not us. This is no excuse for lying to people, if more knew a lot more would be engaged in a war. Why keep secret if protect humanity? If for humanity maybe the could call all countries' military to fight against the enemy. And then do u know what? Some countries who hate US will side with aliens and will try to turn side against the US at first try - that's human nature.
edit on 24-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

What do you think guys?

I think we are at WAR..... But are we defending or imprisoning the population of EA... Is the question.
edit on 6/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I agree with you,but i really think that we are at war with them..

And yes,i think that when we learn how to live in peace without any wars then i believe the Aliens would finally represent them self to the mayor public.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Well it's maybe because they think it's "better" for us not to know everything...

And i'm sorry for double posts i can't reply them on one post.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

read a book called ufo defense tactics. it says that aliens and ufos are becoming more menacing and that the governments of the world are using elf and radio wave transmitter such as haaro to wage a secret weather war aginst aliens. im not terribly convinced by their evidence but its a very interesting concept

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Thanks and i will.

edit on 24-6-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The reason I think or brothers and sisters from the Universe are not "bad guys", is because, if they were, we would know about them by now, I mean come on, somebody have to fight them off and sure as hell it would not be our government leaders sons and daughters! It would be you - average Jane & Joe`s! It would be a MASSIVE campaign for recruitment to the armed forces and so on. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Hi Nikola,

The powers work against us most of the time, and I suspect they do in this respect also.

What I try never to do is to assign human fears and realities to entities that have not evolved along side of us. Why must we project our fearful thinking on all other life?

I have met folks that believe that our governments and the elite of us humans are controlled by reptiles, grays, whatever evil beings one can imagine, and I am always struck at how this absolute knowledge they have doesn't seem to stir any real action. The evil in the world is ours and ours only. We should keep it to ourselves.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Just think about how many new cases have where our military aircraft chase some UFO?

Have they ever caught one yet? Maybe they don't want to tell you the truth so you know how helpless they really are against Aliens?

We don't know if our space "brothers" and "sisters" are friendly toward to us.

Have they ever shot down one of our planes? Have they ever landed for the news cameras to say "Here we are"? No... most likely we are not important enough

But i didn't see that any of you said that aliens are working against and against people in government.

Can't say that if they are working with the government

edit on 24-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
The powers work against us most of the time, and I suspect they do in this respect also.

And can you give me a list of exactly what they have done against you lately?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Fluoride, bank bail out, TSA, IRS, Patriot act, along with a string of wars that are designed to either rob me of freedoms or property.... just a few off the top of my head.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You're right along with my theories. The government made a deal with the certain aliens who did the cattle mutilations, they were filled with regret because they saw the aliens masterminded themselves into America, only to demonstrate that they didn't care to their side of the bargain. Early 90s the government started bombing grey bases to get them out, they got them out and now shoot down grey craft when they can.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by zorgon

Fluoride, bank bail out, TSA, IRS, Patriot act, along with a string of wars that are designed to either rob me of freedoms or property.... just a few off the top of my head.

These are examples of identification based, aristocratically enabled, institutional and mass social control agencies within the US. The US is a DEMOCRATIC society in which it's leaders are elected via a majority rule. Guess who's to blame?

Now if you choose to reply, "that's just what they want you to think" I would reply, "why don't we, THINK, that is"

Abraham Lincoln stated this: "Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

It's too bad we have gotten so tolerant of this 7/11, Flop House, Welfare Grab, US bull#, and not honestly gotten on with the process, if you know what I mean.

When we start blaming our own inert thinking and subsequent actions on those that:

"snuck up on us and and clubbed us over the head like Do Do Birds" (not quoting you/just saying)

You want something done about it, then do it. Rationalizing that "it's all the boogeyman's fault", various secret banking agencies, mercenary lending factions, diplomats that grew fat playing both sides against the middle, or time share holders from hell. It makes NO difference. It's OUR responsibility and it's high time we stop denying as much, and get on with it like old Abe said. It's ALWAYS been this way, and as a matter of fact, was the motive the started the whole show here rolling roughly 245 years ago to begin with.

The point here is NOT to condemn anyone for sheer cowardice, laziness and greed (even though were all guilty as h...well, you know)

Fluoride !? LOL!! (good one, but more like man's colossal stupidity rather than evidence of some conspiracy)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Early 90s the government started bombing grey bases to get them out, they got them out and now shoot down grey craft when they can.

Grey bases bombed?

If I may ask, where did you get that info?
edit on 24-6-2011 by SonoftheSun because: correction

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

If we were in a war with Aliens the best thing the government could do would be to let us know.
I'd be all in for the fight, as would countless others. Why would our government hide it and handicap themselve? Maybe we couldnt do much of anything in the fight, but morale is everything, and why deprive themselves of that? With Morale support would come $$$ and effort.
I think not.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Just think about how many new cases have where our military aircraft chase some UFO?Did you ever wondered why?

I think maybe that the government does this sometimes to make us believe that they are threat to us?

So i don't know why do we always talk about our government in a bad way(about Aliens of course).

I think maybe because of the Alien contract the government signed for 60 year's with them that they will of course never turn out on TV and confirm this, hidden stuff from us, covered up crash site's.

That is a few of my opinions.

edit on 24-6-2011 by Spares because: Un-needed word's

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I have always had two theories when it comes to Aliens and the "Government". OK I have more than just two, but I will give the most probable ones.

First, I believe that Governments(not just the old USA) have made arrangements that they felt would benefit them or give them a edge in areas compared to other Governments. I think they made a deal with the devil; in other words, I feel they bit off more than they could chew. It seems that they are now trying their best to cover their tracks and distant themselves from what ever is going on.

Second, I believe the USA Government knows much less than most people think they know. I would say they probably know just a little more than the average person in the UFO field knows. As to how much more they know I am not sure.

The only thing I know for sure is that Governments all around the world know there is a phenomenon going on. I just don't understand why they refuse to even speak about the subject.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidwaters84
eThe only thing I know for sure is that Governments all around the world know there is a phenomenon going on. I just don't understand why they refuse to even speak about the subject.

They don't or can't want to admit it, if they did don't you think their would be a lot of question's flying around pretty fast, like why only now if they did tell us, why cover-up in first place ect, it would be chaos for the government's don't you think?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join