It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bindi Erwin ... being marketed past the safety point?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
YIKES ... watch the mama rhino and the Erwins ...
www.youtube.com...

They turned their backs on the mama rhino while the baby was next to them.
That's amature.
I understand these folks know more than I do about critters.
But seriously ...
I still remember when Daddy Erwin took the baby boy in with the crocs to feed them.
I still remember how he died.
Is this 12 year old being marketed past the safety point?
Or is this smart on the mom's part .. keeping the name and the 'cause' alive?
Ensuring a good income for the daughter for sure ... if she survives it all.

Fan Web Sites - Paraphrase ... 'she sings, she dances, she writes books, she has her own clothing line, she has her own TV shows' ....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I like Bindi Irwin. I think she is a remarkable young lady and has a great future ahead of her. As far as pushing the safety envelop......It would surprise me if she didn't given who's daughter she is. That video makes it look like their in a heap of danger but I think they were sitting a little higher then it looks. IMHO of course!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

edit on 24-6-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: Double Post

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I worked with the Irwin's back in the 90's.It is about as real as the World Wrestling Federation.People who were inpressed with that rubbish need to grow up! What is going is nothing but child prositution.Mr Irwin was not a expert of anything, he was nothing but a wealthy celebrity with no credentials at all.All information that came from his mouth was from his best friend Wes Manning.His death was caused by lack of knowledge and was far from proffessional.If he left the stingray barb alone he would still be alive today,but of course being a expert he knew that right? If he was a professional he would not have put himself in that position in the first place knowing better.If people were privy to a conversation I had with Terri at a picnic they would not be impressed.I get cranky and pissed every time I hear about this family.I can't stand them.Oh I am sure I'm going to get flamed for this one!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
I like Bindi Irwin. I think she is a remarkable young lady and has a great future ahead of her. As far as pushing the safety envelop......It would surprise me if she didn't given who's daughter she is. That video makes it look like their in a heap of danger but I think they were sitting a little higher then it looks. IMHO of course!

I agree. She absolutely loves what she does and you can tell. I was watching her on a program recently and although I might have feared a little for her safety I decided that was my overprotective and apprehensive nature coming out. This is one genuinely happy and poised little lady and she has the daring and fearlessness of her father. It is wonderful how this family has brought peoples attention to the wild and great to see how the children have grown up to be so well adjusted and healthy and clearly so happy. I remember thinking this is a family that was out-shined by their (half crazy imo) father and are now just stepping up to the task and shining on their own.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Bindi is cute as a button, very talented, and truly enjoys what she does.

However, the Irwins need to remember the lesson from the death of Steve.

Despite all your knowledge and experience around animals, we must NEVER forget they are WILD creatures, not pets, and they WILL be unpredictable at times, and dangerous animals should ALWAYS be treated as DANGEROUS animals...especially when around those who DON'T have that knowledge and experience (like the baby)...

It only takes ONE mistake to lose a life.

top topics

join