It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs. Palestine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
there are threads where people are arguing whose land it belongs to? im sick of this!!! im gonna set the record straight...once and for all...

not only have the Jews been there well before Arabs, as other members have posted, but the jews rightfully BOUGHT most of Palestine from the Arabs in the early 1900s!!!([url=http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_zionists_land.php]http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_zionists_land.php[/u rl])

not only that, Israel was forced to give back land that they obtained in battle. in 1967, when Egypt's Naser was building up his forces on the Syrian-Israeli border, Israel had no other choice BUT to strike first!!! By the end of the war, Israel had tripled in size!!! but...then again...they had to give back the Sinai, Gaza Strip, and the West Bank. However, they did keep the Golan Heights. have you ever heard of a country, besides Israel, that was forced to give back land obtained in battle? this is outrageous!!!

my point is...
How can you argue about whose land it belongs to when...
1) The Jews have claimed this land way before the Arabs arrived,
2) The Jews rightfully BOUGHT the land from the Arabs themselves &
3) The Jews won these lands in battle(not to mention being forced to give it up by UN anti-semites!!!)?

now u have these great Palestinian actors(better than Hollywood!!!) crying to the UN? IMO, they should consider themselves lucky that they still live there!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Firstly, take a look at my posts on this thread:

Jewish Origins

90% of modern Jews are not ethnically Hebrew. In fact you will find that the most genectically similar people to ancient hebrew are Palistinians.

not only have the Jews been there well before Arabs, as other members have posted,

Really? May I point out that 90% of modern day Jews are ethnically russian/khazar not Hebrew.

www.khazaria.com...

assemblyoftrueisrael.com...

not only that, Israel was forced to give back land that they obtained in battle. in 1967, when Egypt's Naser was building up his forces on the Syrian-Israeli border, Israel had no other choice BUT to strike first!!! By the end of the war, Israel had tripled in size!!! but...then again...they had to give back the Sinai, Gaza Strip, and the West Bank. However, they did keep the Golan Heights. have you ever heard of a country, besides Israel, that was forced to give back land obtained in battle? this is outrageous!!!

What are you on? I could list 100's of examples where countries had to give back land after a conflict. This is a false and outrageous lie.

Why is anything against Israel anti-semitic? Please explain? You people use that excuse everytime you want to get away with something! Stop with the guilt tripping and behave like a modern people, and perhaps all this "anti-semitic" behaviour will stop. Instead, you slaughter countless women and children and force the rest to live in abject Poverty..... this after you have stolen their land!!

[edit on 9-8-2004 by stumason]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I think the Holy sites in Jerusalem should not be property to be bought or sold. They should not be in the hands of anyone country. Christians, Jews and Muslim all should share the Holy sites as they are important to all. No one religon or country should be able to lay claim to those Holy sites.

Not like it will ever happen in my lifetime

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It just makes me want to scream when i hear israelis scream "anti-semitism" whenver they don't get their own way.

Now, whenver the UK gets rebuffed in Europe, I am going to accuse them of "anti-englishism"...... seems only fair!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Really? May I point out that 90% of modern day Jews are ethnically russian/khazar not Hebrew.

key word is "modern"!!!

after their second temple was destroyed, the Hebrews were all sent into exile and spread all over the world.

these "modern day" russian jews can easily be traced down to their ancesters migrating from palestine

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
No they cannot. They converted around the 10th century AD. So they are nowhere near being ethnic Hebrews.

key word here is Hebrew, not Jewish. Hewbrews where the original ethnicity, but most Jews are not Hebrew

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Besides, as the "Jews" left thousands of years ago, what gives them the right to the land now?

You could consider than celtic Welsh and Irish have more claim to england than those descended from the Anglo Saxons, Romans or Vikings...BUT YOU DON'T DO YOU!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The area was first inhabitied by the several Semitic tribes, which means people of white skin. Palestine was in control of the Caanites. When Moses lead the Jews back to Isreal, it was owned be Caanan and eventaully the Jews got control of Palestine. Then they were spread around the world and the land fell to the Arabs. After WWII they returned and the UN legally gave the Jews the land and Isreal was born, and they were backed by the Brits.

Hebrew was one of the Semeitic tribes, whose religion was Judaism. The Babylonians, Caanites, and Hewbrews were several of the Semitic tribes. At that time the only non-Semites were teh Assyrians.

[edit on 8-9-2004 by JediMaster]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
And the modern palestinians are descended from said "semitic" tribes. As stated, they have more genetically in common with ancient semitic tribes than 90% of the modern Jewish population.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The land of the palestine was the promised land given to the Iraelis by god.

And for the holy places these are nothing more than tourist actractions now a days.

You need to go back and read the history of the middle east and you be surprised how the so called holy sites were found tag and exploit to back up the story of Jesus, this was done during the times of Constantino the great when his mother turned into christian.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJAghetto
not only have the Jews been there well before Arabs, as other members have posted, but the jews rightfully BOUGHT most of Palestine from the Arabs in the early 1900s!!! early palestine zionists

Did you read the link you posted?
It says by the time Israel became a state in 1948, JNF owned 12.5 percent of all the land of Israel on which 80 percent of Israel's population now lives.
That is only 12.5% of the land of Israel as outlined in the 1948 map, which only accounts for half of Palestine.

my point is...

If we stick to the last 100 years, we'll see that Palestinians were the majority of the population. In 1922, there were 589,177 muslims, a figure 7 times greater than the number of Jews which was only 83,790, roughly equal to the number of Christians who numbered 71,464.
Historic population of Palestine

The only purchased a portion, not all of the land.

3) The Jews won these lands in battle(not to mention being forced to give it up by UN anti-semites!!!)?

[edit on 10-8-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Dont forget that i also mentioned that Jews BOUGHT most of Palestine in the early 1900s!!![url=http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_zionists_land.php]http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_zionists_land.php[/ur l]

The Palestinians shouldn't be complaining. They screwed themselves by selling their land to the jews!!!

im not surprised that no one challenges this fact

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Dont forget that i also mentioned that Jews BOUGHT most of Palestine in the early 1900s!!![url=http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_zionists_land.php]http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_zionists_land.php[/ur l]

The Palestinians shouldn't be complaining. They screwed themselves by selling their land to the jews!!!

im not surprised that no one challenges this fact

Read above comments.
They did not buy MOST of the land.
They only bought a portion of the land.

From the link you posted, they owned 12.% of the portion of Palestine awarded to them in 1948.
That's less than 7% of total Palestine.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
AceOfBase,

you're right, but still...

when Israel declared independence, they were attacked the next day by 6 arab countries!!!
And against all odds, they PREVAIL!!!

my point is that not only that they bought some lands, but they won most of it in battle. Understand...it was Israel that was threaten with destruction and they still won. This land is rightfully theirs. CASE CLOSED

[edit on 10-8-2004 by DJAghetto]

[edit on 10-8-2004 by DJAghetto]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
With regards to Jews historical place in Palestine, a link on the site you posted states that Jews have always been a minority of the population of Palestine.

"Through the centuries it had a clear, if fluctuating, Arab majority. It was never, on the other hand, without a Jewish population, and often in the course of the centuries Palestine was the center of world Jewry�s cultural and religious life. Though a small minority, Jews alone maintained a continuous presence going back to the earliest times. "
www.nclci.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   

there are threads where people are arguing whose land it belongs to? im sick of this!!! im gonna set the record straight...once and for all...

not only have the Jews been there well before Arabs, as other members have posted, but the jews rightfully BOUGHT most of Palestine from the Arabs in the early 1900s!!!([url=http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_zionists_land.php]http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_zionists_land.php[/u rl])

my point is...

now u have these great Palestinian actors(better than Hollywood!!!) crying to the UN? IMO, they should consider themselves lucky that they still live there!!!

To clarify and strengthen even more this statement is like this bro......

A: These virgin seeking (72 I believe it is)/anti alcohol/ male shovanistic/ camel jocky/ extremely wealthy oil shieks .00001% of them love the world so much that want to bring you to thier allah amd help you share in thier wealth building secrets, which goes alittle something like this......

Step 1: 5 times per day smell each others rear ends, get used to feeling pretty shi#%y, and give your allegenance over to the above statement A which is next door to the cold sad world of those poor priests who probably pleasure themselves every time they lay eyes on a girl, oh wait now a days revealed boys tooooo, sick bunch, sad though, but they must have a new kings version of the bible , new released, 2345 version updated right, where if they were holy creatures of G-D and not a lost confused and sad case of affirs naughty jew Mr J who by the way will have to answer for millions of innocent lives being lost to his teachings, wierd but true, we see that any religion that preaches and has a trail of blood to it, well shiver me timbers WE ARE GOING TO COME ALOOKING FOR YOU IN THE END OF DAYS BOYS AND GIRLS so save yourselves, save your poor wrethed twisted sick, sprewn, and diseased souls, leave your "SO CALLED " religious new version paths of confused and lost causes and go back to your Roots, is it' not DR ALBAN who says it best for all you Dorks.....
Back to my roots, Ok
Ahh heres my favourite intro to a topic like this everyone.

Do you know why the pope and his boys all wear a skull cap????

No

Well just incase the JEWS are right

Look we have asked for numerous years for his great white holy hope to appologise for thier mistake of practicing idol worship, thats why so many of you poor souls , sit in the URCHESa dn kind of think What am I doing here, you know, you'll be like listening to the choir rattle off some thing about mary , and beautiful something, and your like sitting there seeing the preacher dude hammering your chick or best friend in your mind, sick is it not, but hey I'm using what a poor kid told me , confessions of a happy choir boy

Sick stuff, anyhow, you are thinking now , good stuff.....

Lets continue

We were talking about the arabs and palastinkies, jews christians , depriving men of basic human needs, you know as I sit here I'm being flooded with so much new material, I dont think you kats would read it all , but hey check this out....

Let me ask you a question, right, ok????

You are going thru a period in your life where your deceiding between the gold path shinny , sparkling and so tempting, with G-D only knows what is going on when you get to its end....

Then the other road is mild green/brown/blue and a hint of black, and white.
Well what are you waiting for run down the gold path quick, it might disappear into ..... a red road, of blood that was spilt of the kats who ran to quickly and were taken out by its protectors..(evil bunch)

Another question is Who is the better criminal "The one who kills hundreds of thousands of men or the one who captures the leader who kills, becasue you know whats really going on right"

Why is he being held so long and he sits there like the 3 monkeys, their cutting up the trillions of dollars worth in a OPEC spectacular event here, you stupid DORK.

Oh ITS NOT TRUE, um sorry will somebody educate that poor soul , yeah the one who has blinkers on the eyes, oh take out the cotton wool from the ears, oh please turn off CNN, take away CNBC oh, remove that WAll street TRash, new york times, There are affiliates as well, thousands, oH, please ask hitler to refund you from the ford org, and then we could have a half normal human being, but remember your right DORK.....

Ah bro who do you think you are, UM lets see Well informed you DORK, a truth seeker, not a greedy, hate passing mungral like you, you diseased, scrawny unloved spreader of vermen, and utter filth that you eat think sleep, and even make up, only becuase it is easier to hate your self the world, the black sheep of all time , A CHOSEN NATION BY G-D,

I MEAN YOU ALL PRETEND TO BE SO FREEKING HOLY, WHAT HOLY BUNG HOLES

IF YOU WERE ALL SO HOLY, WHY DO YOU HAVE HATRED IN YOUR HEARTS, WHY DO YOU LIE, AND WHY DO YOU BOW TO IDOLS, YOU SAD DEFINITIONS OF PEOPLE UNDER G-D, IF YOU WERE EVER ONE OF THE PRIVLEDGED HUMANS ABLE TO READ WHAT DOES USA.S MONEY SAY, IN G-D WE TRUST, WHICH ONE????????????? DO YOU DORKS HAVE, AS MAYBE WE SHOULD GO TO YOUR HOLY DEPRIVED PRIESTS AND ASK THEM TO EXPLAIN WHAT ONE G-D ACTUALLY MEANS AND ASK REAL QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF BEING SO AFRAID THAT THE DEVIL, BEAST HELL RAISER WHATEVER IS COMING FOR YOU,

If you kats make it thru the final war, let me tell you all something We will make sure that you will be pointed out and G-D himself will send the evil your way, for being part of a holy, money laundering oil murder ring, masons, illuminati's, christian, islam, satanists, highlanders, bush club, clinton ring, 9/11 scandal, Un , and dont forget the germans, french, polish, attach iees, the chinease dragons, red scorpions, tigers, moo ling, and above all of these the blue eye..................

Ladies and gentle souls , yes I'm harsh, shame on you for making me like this, you DORKS, only because I have to be a teacher to many and and ETERNAL LEADER OF TRUTH.

If you feel that I'm telling one lie , go ask your leaders, let them verify facts of your life to you as a truth, and do it in a way that they do not wipe you out yourselves......

This information is for the few of you DORKS, that truly feel something wierd going on in these days, and are looking for the answers of truth, search you Freeking DORKS, and practice the truth, dont be like a jew who has been led to their slaughter... stand up for your right for only pure truth, not fake answers, or that holy priest garbage, because, ......

If you think that you trust your priests, leave your kids with him for a weekend while you go and demonstrate for a true palastine, and rellect bush, cause if you do while your killing your self for their pockets and make your self a puppet of black gold, your children are being ridden beyond your wildest dreams..........

I dare you, common your brave little two faced DORKS, common do it f##kers..... Common on you brave murders, land of the free and the brave.

Where are your brave's, when have you won a vote of trust between christians, polish cathloic, protestant, greek orthoass, whatever, your all freeking idol worshipping mungrals.........

[edit on 8/10/2004 by EternalLeaderof Truth]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalLeaderof Truth
This information is for the few of you DORKS, that truly feel something wierd going on in these days, and are looking for the answers of truth, search you Freeking Dorks, and practice the truth, dont be like a jew who has been led to their slaughter... stand up for your right for only pure truth, not fake answers, or that holy priest garbage, because, ......

You forgot to capitalize dorks on the second line.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by Wask]

[edit on 10-8-2004 by Wask]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
But thakns for the tip bro.......

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The land of the palestine was the promised land given to the Iraelis by god.

And for the holy places these are nothing more than tourist actractions now a days.

You need to go back and read the history of the middle east and you be surprised how the so called holy sites were found tag and exploit to back up the story of Jesus, this was done during the times of Constantino the great when his mother turned into christian.

maybe you need to read up on these 'tourist atractions' which are daily sites of prayer for both muslems (Dome of the rock) and the jews (Western wall), this goes way above just 'tourist atractions'.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalLeaderof Truth

my point is...

To clarify and strengthen even more this statement is like this bro......

A: These virgin seeking (72 I believe it is)/anti alcohol/ male shovanistic/ camel jocky/ extremely wealthy oil shieks .00001% of them love the world so much that want to bring you to thier allah amd help you share in thier wealth building secrets, which goes alittle something like this......

Step 1: 5 times per day smell each others rear ends, get used to feeling pretty shi#%y, and give your allegenance over to the above statement A which is next door to the cold sad world of those poor priests who probably pleasure themselves every time they lay eyes on a girl, oh wait now a days revealed boys tooooo, sick bunch, sad though, but they must have a new kings version of the bible , new released, 2345 version updated right, where if they were holy creatures of G-D and not a lost confused and sad case of affirs naughty jew Mr J who by the way will have to answer for millions of innocent lives being lost to his teachings, wierd but true, we see that any religion that preaches and has a trail of blood to it, well shiver me timbers WE ARE GOING TO COME ALOOKING FOR YOU IN THE END OF DAYS BOYS AND GIRLS so save yourselves, save your poor wrethed twisted sick, sprewn, and diseased souls, leave your "SO CALLED " religious new version paths of confused and lost causes and go back to your Roots, is it' not DR ALBAN who says it best for all you Dorks.....
Back to my roots, Ok
Ahh heres my favourite intro to a topic like this everyone.

Do you know why the pope and his boys all wear a skull cap????

No

Well just incase the JEWS are right

Look we have asked for numerous years for his great white holy hope to appologise for thier mistake of practicing idol worship, thats why so many of you poor souls , sit in the URCHESa dn kind of think What am I doing here, you know, you'll be like listening to the choir rattle off some thing about mary , and beautiful something, and your like sitting there seeing the preacher dude hammering your chick or best friend in your mind, sick is it not, but hey I'm using what a poor kid told me , confessions of a happy choir boy

Sick stuff, anyhow, you are thinking now , good stuff.....

Lets continue

We were talking about the arabs and palastinkies, jews christians , depriving men of basic human needs, you know as I sit here I'm being flooded with so much new material, I dont think you kats would read it all , but hey check this out....

Let me ask you a question, right, ok????

You are going thru a period in your life where your deceiding between the gold path shinny , sparkling and so tempting, with G-D only knows what is going on when you get to its end....

Then the other road is mild green/brown/blue and a hint of black, and white.
Well what are you waiting for run down the gold path quick, it might disappear into ..... a red road, of blood that was spilt of the kats who ran to quickly and were taken out by its protectors..(evil bunch)

Another question is Who is the better criminal "The one who kills hundreds of thousands of men or the one who captures the leader who kills, becasue you know whats really going on right"

Why is he being held so long and he sits there like the 3 monkeys, their cutting up the trillions of dollars worth in a OPEC spectacular event here, you stupid DORK.

Oh ITS NOT TRUE, um sorry will somebody educate that poor soul , yeah the one who has blinkers on the eyes, oh take out the cotton wool from the ears, oh please turn off CNN, take away CNBC oh, remove that WAll street TRash, new york times, There are affiliates as well, thousands, oH, please ask hitler to refund you from the ford org, and then we could have a half normal human being, but remember your right DORK.....

Ah bro who do you think you are, UM lets see Well informed you DORK, a truth seeker, not a greedy, hate passing mungral like you, you diseased, scrawny unloved spreader of vermen, and utter filth that you eat think sleep, and even make up, only becuase it is easier to hate your self the world, the black sheep of all time , A CHOSEN NATION BY G-D,

I MEAN YOU ALL PRETEND TO BE SO FREEKING HOLY, WHAT HOLY BUNG HOLES

IF YOU WERE ALL SO HOLY, WHY DO YOU HAVE HATRED IN YOUR HEARTS, WHY DO YOU LIE, AND WHY DO YOU BOW TO IDOLS, YOU SAD DEFINITIONS OF PEOPLE UNDER G-D, IF YOU WERE EVER ONE OF THE PRIVLEDGED HUMANS ABLE TO READ WHAT DOES USA.S MONEY SAY, IN G-D WE TRUST, WHICH ONE????????????? DO YOU DORKS HAVE, AS MAYBE WE SHOULD GO TO YOUR HOLY DEPRIVED PRIESTS AND ASK THEM TO EXPLAIN WHAT ONE G-D ACTUALLY MEANS AND ASK REAL QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF BEING SO AFRAID THAT THE DEVIL, BEAST HELL RAISER WHATEVER IS COMING FOR YOU,

If you kats make it thru the final war, let me tell you all something We will make sure that you will be pointed out and G-D himself will send the evil your way, for being part of a holy, money laundering oil murder ring, masons, illuminati's, christian, islam, satanists, highlanders, bush club, clinton ring, 9/11 scandal, Un , and dont forget the germans, french, polish, attach iees, the chinease dragons, red scorpions, tigers, moo ling, and above all of these the blue eye..................

Ladies and gentle souls , yes I'm harsh, shame on you for making me like this, you DORKS, only because I have to be a teacher to many and and ETERNAL LEADER OF TRUTH.

If you feel that I'm telling one lie , go ask your leaders, let them verify facts of your life to you as a truth, and do it in a way that they do not wipe you out yourselves......

This information is for the few of you DORKS, that truly feel something wierd going on in these days, and are looking for the answers of truth, search you Freeking DORKS, and practice the truth, dont be like a jew who has been led to their slaughter... stand up for your right for only pure truth, not fake answers, or that holy priest garbage, because, ......

If you think that you trust your priests, leave your kids with him for a weekend while you go and demonstrate for a true palastine, and rellect bush, cause if you do while your killing your self for their pockets and make your self a puppet of black gold, your children are being ridden beyond your wildest dreams..........

I dare you, common your brave little two faced DORKS, common do it f##kers..... Common on you brave murders, land of the free and the brave.

Where are your brave's, when have you won a vote of trust between christians, polish cathloic, protestant, greek orthoass, whatever, your all freeking idol worshipping mungrals.........

[edit on 8/10/2004 by EternalLeaderof Truth]

What a load of back alley vomit. You need new software to translate your rants into english. Your current software makes you look like a retarded child.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join