It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen of England Controls our Social Security?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There hasent been a "Queen of England" since the 1700s. How could she control anything in 2011?

Secondly, the British monarchy is almost entirely ceremonial. The British monarch (currently Queen Elizabeth II) only uses his/her powers on the advice of or with the approval of the elected government (aka the prime minister and his/her cabinet).

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

Well, I don't know what to tell you, it is all there in black and white and in all of the governments website, Someone has been lied to if what you say is correct. All I know is that what I see there tells me that she is in control and that it was not a theory.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Are you sure you don't mean the BRITISH social security? I vaguely recall that they do have a similar program that in the past may have had the same name.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

That Social Security Act you quote is applicable to the UK...not the USA...you see that?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

Just as I thought. This whole thing refers to the British 'National Insurance' program.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Look at it again...The language in the PDF you offered is exactly the same as offered at the socialsecurity.gov website I offered...this means the Queen needed to to sign the language into law for the UK...not to make it law for the US...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It is all, essentially, an agreement to provide and ensure for benefits to continue, regardless of residence...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

What is she doing signing stuff if supposedly she has no power?
Does this mean that our SS money is all pooled together?
If we move to one of the other countries mentioned in this thing and need to collect SS, where does the money come from?
Why is this being signed on our (U.S) behalf if it was made by our former "owners"?

There are some phrases with "" on them that look interesting.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

She does have power to act on those issues that are necessary to the British Commonwealth...

As Head of State, The Monarch undertakes constitutional and representational duties which have developed over one thousand years of history. In addition to these State duties, The Monarch has a less formal role as 'Head of Nation'. The Sovereign acts as a focus for national identity, unity and pride; gives a sense of stability and continuity; officially recognises success and excellence; and supports the ideal of voluntary service.

www.royal.gov.uk...

The British Sovereign can be seen as having two roles: Head of State, and 'Head of the Nation'. As Head of State, The Queen undertakes constitutional and representational duties which have developed over one thousand years of history. There are inward duties, with The Queen playing a part in State functions in Britain. Parliament must be opened, Orders in Council have to be approved, Acts of Parliament must be signed, and meetings with the Prime Minister must be held. There are also outward duties of State, when The Queen represents Britain to the rest of the world. For example, The Queen receives foreign ambassadors and high commissioners, entertains visiting Heads of State, and makes State visits overseas to other countries, in support of diplomatic and economic relations.

www.royal.gov.uk...

You can read this and come to your own conclusions as to why she is named in the document and has signed it...again, it was not signed on our behalf...an agreement was made and the Queen's signature announced it to the UK...
edit on 11/18/2011 by jeichelberg because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join