It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore, Agenda 21 And Population Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Imagine going to sleep one night and waking up many years later in a totally different world. In this futuristic world, literally everything you do is tightly monitored and controlled by control freak bureaucrats in the name of “sustainable development” and with the goal of promoting “the green agenda”.

www.infowars.com...

I really have nothing more to say about this other than that these people are out of their mind. I can sit here and write a full page oppinion on what I think about this, but in all honesty, I couldnt do the subject justice. This link needs to be read by everyone especially those that believe that population control is something we really need to be looking into. The answer to overpopulation, even if it did exist, is not to go around and mass sterilize people or to reduce the population through war or disease. The answer to overpopulation is to expand.

This is all about control. These ultra rich people cannot control a world this large. If you cant see whats behind this and actually believe that your species that was created on this planet is some sort of scourge or plague to this planet, then theres no help for you and honestly, I pitty you for not seeing the potential that we as human beings actually have. These people would see that potential destroyed.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I found out about Agenda 21 about two months ago, It is really, really scary stuff....

My proposition: If the US Govt tries to take our guns under UN legislation, we can assume they will enforce THIS under that precedent. Viva la Revolution

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

when you read and understand,
codex alemintauris
agenda 21
cap and trade
georgia guide stones
ect.

you can totally see what the gore family and others are really about.
they dont even hide it, in fact they sell it

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Amazing. 2 replies. Did we decide we didnt wish to read today ATS?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
The answer to overpopulation is to expand.

Totally agree! People say this planet can't support 6 billion or 10 billion or whatever amount of people. The solution is not the 6 billion part, its the planet part. Were talking about having too many eggs for the basket. You dont have to make the basket bigger and you don't have to get rid of the extra eggs. You just get an additional basket.....

But space faring people are not ruled people. Once they leave, their gone and no one on Earth will ever have control over them ever again.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
And yet, our population continues to grow quickly. If the TPTB wanted population control, there would be population control. There is none except China. Thats because they want more poor uneducated slaves they can easily control.

The answer to overpopulation is population control, or famines, diseases and wars. Expansion will not help at all, it will only make the problem worse. And for those claiming that space colonization is the answer, get real, and this is coming from a spaceflight nerd.

edit on 25/6/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Get real? At what time should we "get real"? How many more asteroids that barely miss Earth are we going to survive? Get real?! Thats what Im trying to do before our entire species is destroyed. Get real. Yes, this planet will not hold us forever. Thats about as REAL as one can get.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

I am all for space colonisation. But it will do absolutely nothing to solve overpopulation down here on Earth.

top topics

join