It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional investigation of ObamaFraudGate!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It's been several weeks since we had a birther thread. It was refreshing. Way to kill my reverie.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
It's been several weeks since we had a birther thread. It was refreshing. Way to kill my reverie.

/TOA

And if people like me have anything to do with it this will be the last!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

/TOA

Holy crap! We agree on something? Can we band together, two disparate ideologies and stop the madness that is "birthers"?

/TOA

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

would that be a holy or unholy allience? Either way if anyone could get birther threads banned on ats...

as for the birthers doubt they will go away until they get their day in court lets face it a lot of things about Obama's past dont add up.

But birther or no at least we can all agree he's doing a gawd awful job

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

/TOA

Holy crap! We agree on something? Can we band together, two disparate ideologies and stop the madness that is "birthers"?

/TOA

As long as you will stop nitpicking and actually join up in defeating these threads then a truce and alliance can be drawn up.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

would that be a holy or unholy allience? Either way if anyone could get birther threads banned on ats...

as for the birthers doubt they will go away until they get their day in court lets face it a lot of things about Obama's past dont add up.

But birther or no at least we can all agree he's doing a gawd awful job

You want in on our alliance? Help us defeat them because if we can make our force larger then theirs we can effectively run them off the site! The only reason why they came here in droves was because they thought that they could interject their will upon us and failed to factor in the fact that there are intelligent, free thinking people here and that irked them to the high Heaven's. They thought that they could run roughshot over us and we have sucessfully defeated yet another group.

Help us id the threats that this group is causing, or attempting to cause. Plus, do not use this alliance as a vehicle to continually attack Obama as he is doing what he can seeing how many constraints he is under.
edit on 25-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

lol I dunno not the biggest Obama fan here well not since he's proven to be Bush plus...

Constraints the mans got no balls when it comes to doing anything decent for the people or keeping his promises... But taking us to war by royal decree or taking away more rights he's all in. Evil dictators the world over are in awe no doubt.

just saying it might not work out so good not that I dont like you just feel like we may be cheering for different teams...
edit on 25-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

lol I dunno not the biggest Obama fan here well not since he's proven to be Bush plus...

Constraints the mans got no balls when it comes to doing anything decent for the people or keeping his promises... But taking us to war by royal decree or taking away more rights he's all in. Evil dictators the world over are in awe no doubt.

just saying it might not work out so good not that I dont like you just feel like we may be cheering for different teams...

The constraints are if he don't do what he's told he, his family are dead. The nation falls into economic turmoil which will make the 2008 crash seem like a dream, threats of terrorism. He needs us all to help him defeat them. POTUS can't do it alone and I just do not get how people are still conned into thinking that everything stops at 1600 Penn Ave NW!

Since you just equated him with a dictator automatically disqualifies you from joining our little alliance. Are you not an American? Do you not live in The 50 States of The United States Of America/ If you answered yes to either we are on the same team and that is The American Team. United we stand, divided we fall. This alliance that is slowly taking shape does not pay attention nor participates in The "Left-v-Right" paradigm that has led us consistently and day in and day out into chaos.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Oh absolutely.
Just look at all of you here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join