It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional investigation of ObamaFraudGate!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Breakthrough! Congressman Goodlatte acknowledges Congressional investigation of ObamaFraudGate!!! Keep burning the phone lines. Demand meetings with chairs of committees ASAP, Pronto!!!

As you know, President Obama recently released to the public the long-form version of his birth certificate. Since then, concerns have been raised about the validity of the birth certificate as well as the claim that the President has been using a Social Security Number previously issued to another person. These concerns have been raised with the relevant oversight committees in the Congress and if there is enough evidence and more experts reach the same conclusions then these claims will lead to an investigation.
______beforeitsnews/story/747/891/Breakthrough_Congressman_Goodlatte_acknowledges_Congressional_investigation_of_ObamaFraudGate_Keep_burning_the_ phone_lines._Demand_meetings_with_chairs_of_committees_ASAP,_Pronto.html

About time someone in congress steps up! Wonder if this will get any real traction and what they will find if it does. Fact is Obama's a fraud he's done nothing but lie to the American people about everything. This fake BC and SS he's using is just icing on the cake. I hope they hang him for treason and all those behind him. nObama is the worst thing to ever have happened to the world. More so than even Bush who for all his lies had at least some respect for the system and didnt hide behind Race and false Hope like this thug.
edit on 24-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Just wait till they get to the Czars and the crap they have been up to.

It will make ObamaFraudGate look like childs play.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Boy I really wish some one in government will be held accountable for their misdeeds. I am not saying that I know what they are, I am just saying that they should be held to the same standards as the "citizens" including prosecution.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Better late than never? Oh..I'm not so sure that is correct in this case. This topic NEEDS to be adjudicated properly and under the harsh light of the law, but I'm not sure doing it now in the middle of his term is anything but more destructive.

Just think this through a little bit before running me up the flag pole to hang from it. lol... At this late date, if Obama were impeached or found to be incapable of having served in the first place, then this isn't like Nixon or Clinton where a clear line of succession exists and everything resumes to heal the nation. Oh no..this is like no nightmare Hollywood could come up with. Every appointment he's made comes into question and that includes Joe Biden. Everything he's signed, done or had done in his name by his appointed delegates within the executive branch comes into question or becomes invalid, over night. After all, nothing that was produced from the original fraud could be legally considered valid following it and as a direct product of it. This has absolutely nothing to do with what we 'think' or 'want' or 'could control'. This is pure black/white law and how the legal system operates. To do this DURING 2 major shooting wars, 4 lesser armed conflicts with U.S. troops engaged and no less than 7 other locations where U.S. forces could come under immediate and sustained attack, is insane.

This needs to be done. Absolutely. I'll agree this needs to be done as soon as possible, when that won't do MORE damage to our nation than leaving the fool in office will. Sadly, I doubt the last part of that becomes true until the end of his first term as a direct means of INSURING there is 0 chance of his re-election, then prosecute him into oblivion starting with the moments following that formal hand-off of power in Jan. 2013.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

One of the issues going down this road is the membes of Congress themselves who can be charged with crimes. People seem to overlook the fact that Congress is required by law o certify the elections. If they certified the election knwing he is not who he claims to be, they are screwed as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Just a question (not questioning the OP's post by any means)

Is this article by Orly Taitz?

Will that discredit the information any?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The title of the thread and the article is misleading.

Congressman Goodlatte acknowledges Congressional investigation of ObamaFraudGate!!!” Here’s what’s actually in the article:

Bob Goodlatte: ... [t]hese concerns have been raised with the relevant oversight committees in the Congress and if there is enough evidence and more experts reach the same conclusions then these claims will lead to an investigation.
So, actually, there’s no investigation.

This is just this Congressman’s opinion that if “if there is enough evidence” there will be an investigation.

By the way what’s the credible evidence birthers have provided? Oh right, none.

This is just another sensationalistic article to excite the delusional birthers. Don’t forget to keep donating to Orly Taitz, Jerome Corsi and WorldNetDaily. “Any day now...”

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

As the OP I say have at me if you disagree it's ATS after all and ya the article is based on a letter by the congressman sent to taitz but I dont think that should matter....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
As the OP I say have at me if you disagree it's ATS after all and ya the article is based on a letter by the congressman sent to taitz but I dont think that should matter....

No worries, my friend. If you look at our previous posting history, I tend to back you up on related items.

My thought is that many people immediately attack and "debunk" anything that has O.T.'s name on it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am sure the Obamas know the game is almost over and part of trip to Africa is to look for property to buy for their on-the-lamb" years...like Bush in Uraguay...a Spanish-speaking Nazi hide-out.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
We need to investigate why America is at war with practically EVERYONE!!!

Burning Billions of dollars for nothing....

Investigate the Bush administration for killing thousands on 9/11 and millions in Iraq/Afganistan/Middle East.....

Investigate Obama for the Multiple Multiple mistakes he has made and money he has lost for no reason.....

Birth certificate would be on the back burner for me....Unless it get's this loser out of office!!!

RON PAUL FOR 2012!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

so... I get the wole bs if infact hes no american.. Its an atrocity.. And if he was a fraud... Still horrible.. But as a president.. Has he really been the worst? You seem to be over exagerating. How can you say bush wasnt worse? I think you are just a republican still salty you lost. People are nuts these days.. Fireals! Bush quite possibly had a hand in one of the worst events in human history, and hes better than obama? Why? Cause obamas black? Or half black? Or a democrat? You probably dont know a thing about politics. A president can never get anything done because both parties are self centered sociopathes... Politics is the worst thing crated, next to the internet. Now im stuck coming to interezting sites hearng racists be fear mongering tools. Best thing we got going theze days huh.. Why dont you run for office?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The source is 'before it's news'. I'd like to see other sources on this before I say anything. Honestly .. with 'before it's news' you never know if it's accurate or not. Sorry OP.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Looks like complete BS.
That letter seems like it was written by a 5th grader and I could be wrong but I would think a congressman would sign a letter or email with what congressional district they represent not just simply Member of Congress. You guys really, really should reconsider your news sources.

Perhaps someone can contact Congressman Goodlatte and find out for sure. My guess...Orly Taitz off her meds again.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

By Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire (Reporter)

She's a reporter now, too? She's a dentist, a lawyer, a mom, a real estate broker, a birther activist and now a reporter... What will she be next week?

These concerns have been raised with the relevant oversight committees in the Congress and

IF

there is enough evidence

AND

more experts reach the same conclusions then these claims will lead to an investigation.

Those are a couple of big IFs.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by UcDat

so... I get the wole bs if infact hes no american.. Its an atrocity.. And if he was a fraud... Still horrible.. But as a president.. Has he really been the worst? You seem to be over exagerating. How can you say bush wasnt worse? I think you are just a republican still salty you lost. People are nuts these days.. Fireals! Bush quite possibly had a hand in one of the worst events in human history, and hes better than obama? Why? Cause obamas black? Or half black? Or a democrat? You probably dont know a thing about politics. A president can never get anything done because both parties are self centered sociopathes... Politics is the worst thing crated, next to the internet. Now im stuck coming to interezting sites hearng racists be fear mongering tools. Best thing we got going theze days huh.. Why dont you run for office?

Your right I duno if he's the worst in trems of harm done but I bet its damn close as for why the worst overall because he gave us all so much hope even us non americans I mean a black man with a muslim name promising to end the war and stupidity gets voted in as president then he gives us this....

As for the rest the peeps posting bad about taitz I'd say dont hate on her sure she is taking on a lot and has too many hats but if we all had half her guts america would never have fallen so bad.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I will hate on Taitz. I've seen her, I've read her writings and heard what she had to say. She's kind of insane. Of course her delusions don't help any. She can't back up her accusations. Everything she says is suspicion and comes from her imagination and fantasies.

Nothing she has EVER done has panned out. NOTHING.

HERE is why birthers don't accept Obama's long form... From a post previous to Obama's release of the long form:

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
It doesn't matter that we haven't seen his long form birth certificate. It's not the holy grail. There is no revelation there that's going to bring a deep breath of satisfaction to the birther nation. That moment of discovery of some precious and dark nugget of 'truth' that some imagine is there - isn't going to come. That dark nugget doesn't exist. It's all in the collective birther imagination.

So, when the BC was released, and that dark nugget wasn't there, the birthers claimed it a fake! Because it didn't have the juicy bit they were looking for. They will never give up the search for the juice! And since there is no juice, they will live on in their fantasies, completely convinced that their president pulled some huge scheme and fooled the world!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Orly Taitz...more of an American patriot than Seal Team 6 that doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So sorry your witch hunt will not work because y'all remained dead quiet on 43 and now must suffer as a result.

Anything a hack like Tatiz will not ever be taken seriously!

More birther crap!

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!
edit on 25-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Orly Taitz...more of an American patriot than Seal Team 6 that doesn't exist.

Do not ever dare cut down The US Navy Seals as they do more before 6am then most people do all day!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join