It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Calhoun nuclear power plants Flood limets and threats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It would appear we are being treated like children on the local media shows. KETV, KFAB radio.

They act like it is normal to have a nuclear power plant about to float down river.

I live an hour away, south west of the plant. About zero news of any of this, and what there is is don't worry, be happy.

KFAB let slip (caller on Tom Becka) that the Peck dam is moving one inch a day. If that is true, a break of the dam is to be expected. If /When that dam breaks, four more dams below that one could also give way.

That would wipe out Omaha and all parts south down to St Louis and New Orleans including two nuclear power plants.

It is time to prepare food, clean water and an evac route to high ground.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I don't want to be alarmist ... (the dam is moving is bad enough!!)
But I have been watching these videos for awhile now, and this guy is spot on almost always! ..

This is the latest --- but to get the whole picture, go back and review his work.
He is really dedicated, and he is very level headed, and .. his forecasts are almost 100%!

Can't embed, so here is the link .. check out his channel:Severe Weather Alert

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by size16shoe
It would appear we are being treated like children on the local media shows. KETV, KFAB radio.

They act like it is normal to have a nuclear power plant about to float down river.

I live an hour away, south west of the plant. About zero news of any of this, and what there is is don't worry, be happy.

KFAB let slip (caller on Tom Becka) that the Peck dam is moving one inch a day. If that is true, a break of the dam is to be expected. If /When that dam breaks, four more dams below that one could also give way.

That would wipe out Omaha and all parts south down to St Louis and New Orleans including two nuclear power plants.

It is time to prepare food, clean water and an evac route to high ground.

Wow i was gone all week. do you have a thread to link to so i can read up on the dam moving

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
"New" fires in Arizona? ... NEW ones!! Los Animos...

Fires push the Jet Stream .. NORTH .. keeps Fuki radiation out of the bread basket, but there are tornadoes and hail and heavy rain, then occurring -- up around the Missouri Flooding~~!!

One news piece out of Omaha today ...

Why, I wonder, would they want to stop people from knowing about it ... from sending prayers, and vibes, and helpful and consoling mental waves to the people who need them the most? ... Just how "black" is this?

Are there really GPS monitors on the dam which can detect shifting?
If it shifts ... that would be so close to the ending ... would it not?

I hope it holds, I hope it does not precipitate an event which will send radiation along with Co-wreks-it to the Gulf and the Atlantic .. ... of course all that radiation is a nice excuse to start re-writing DNA ... maybe the people of EARTH should be standing together ... ??Maybe our enemies are not ourselves!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join