It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a suprising thing coming to work

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
All in all I bet she had a worse day than you did.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
All in all I bet she had a worse day than you did.

You are probably 100% correct. The system is so screwed up. I believe that these people should get some help. Hell, society seems to treat them worse than animals, sort of like yesterdays trash. I'm sure the vast majority need some type of medicine and counseling. Travesty we (ie govt) can't seem to find money to help the down and out, get them cleaned up and squared away to be a functioning part of society. I see homeless all day long talking to themselves, etc. At the very least, at least make some type of facility where they can get help, clean clothes, food, a bed to sleep in, etc. until they can re-emerge.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pityocamptes

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
I'm not sure if your aware of this but this is "Abovetopsecret.com" a website for discussions, thoughts, questions and news.

This belongs on your twitter or facebook page.
not here

~thanks~

What? This is an OFFTOPIC forum, and the thread is open for discussion... but because you insist - has anyone noticed a HUGE increase in homeless people in and around your area? I have, especially young people, or people (couples) dressed nice but wandering around with luggage, bags, etc. Sad times...

Dressed nice but wandering around with luggage? Are you sure you weren't at the airport? LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I once saw a homeless man in the tube in London, siiting down and picking his crabs out.

Sweaty underboob vs Crab picker?

No really, fight of the century, I wanna set this up.

edit on 24-6-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ahem, I doubt this has happened soooo...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon102
Ahem, I doubt this has happened soooo...

Took me a second.
But LMFAO.
TOGTFO.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join