It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a suprising thing coming to work

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Driving to work, get off on the frontage road, look over and see an older homeless woman sitting on a curb side bench (bus stop). She has a thin skirt on (hotter than hell here), and had to take a double take - she was topless (nastiest sight I have EVER seen) and using a rag to wipe the sweat out fron underneath her boobs, holding one up while wiping around, then the other... god the vision is seared into my brain and it hurts...
edit on 24-6-2011 by pityocamptes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

lol, I agree that's bad.

But how about what I once experienced once on way to work?

I was driving to work on bicycle and near a busy road there was a cat driven in half with his head spliced open.

I didn't feel like eating all day long.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm not sure if your aware of this but this is "Abovetopsecret.com" a website for discussions, thoughts, questions and news.

This belongs on your twitter or facebook page.
not here

~thanks~

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pityocamptes
Driving to work, get off on the frontage road, look over and see an older homeless woman sitting on a curb side bench (bus stop). She has a thin skirt on (hotter than hell here), and had to take a double take - she was topless (nastiest sight I have EVER seen) and using a rag to wipe the sweat out fron underneath her boobs, holding one up while wiping around, then the other... god the vision is seared into my brain and it hurts...

Yowza.. If you mace yourself, that might do the trick...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I guess this could count as a discussion, right?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I guess this could count as a discussion, right?

What is there to discuss?
I saw some gross sh*t- end of discussion.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
I'm not sure if your aware of this but this is "Abovetopsecret.com" a website for discussions, thoughts, questions and news.

This belongs on your twitter or facebook page.
not here

~thanks~

What? This is an OFFTOPIC forum, and the thread is open for discussion... but because you insist - has anyone noticed a HUGE increase in homeless people in and around your area? I have, especially young people, or people (couples) dressed nice but wandering around with luggage, bags, etc. Sad times...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
And this you had to share?

No Pic...Fail! lol

edit on 24-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Troll wanna be, this is the offtopic boards. If someone wants to talk about the quality and color of the shoelaces they just bought, they can.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

And this you had to share?

No Pic...Fail! lol

edit on 24-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

You know, I thought about turning around and taking a pic, but reason got the better of me...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
A new conspiracy? Picture or you are making this up. WE WANT PROOF!
trololololz

edit on 24-6-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

What? This is an OFFTOPIC forum, and the thread is open for discussion... but because you insist - has anyone noticed a HUGE increase in homeless people in and around your area? I have, especially young people, or people (couples) dressed nice but wandering around with luggage, bags, etc. Sad times...

Atta boy!

Now we have got sumthin to talk about.

Yes Ive noticed here in Houston alot more well dressed "homeless"
I quotated homeless becuz just the other day I saw a woman, that Ive given money to before, walk up a grass hill to a car in a parking lot and she was talking on a cell phone! What the heck!!!
Oh and get this. the car was a relitvly new Lexus

So now Im wondering who else is protraying themselves as "homeless" when in all actuallity they probley live in a nicer house than I do.

Oh and nixie_nox
I cudnt be further from a troll, hun.
I do apologise for not noticing the forum though.

edit on 24-6-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

OP, your post drips with the lack of human compassion. Human body bits sag with age, and when your time comes, you'll absolutely be no different. Time to grow up.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

Atta boy!

Now we have got sumthin to talk about.

Yes Ive noticed here in Houston alot more well dressed "homeless"
I quotated homeless becuz just the other day I saw a woman, that Ive given money to before, walk up a grass hill to a car in a parking lot and she was talking on a cell phone! What the heck!!!
Oh and get this. the car was a relitvly new Lexus

So now Im wondering who else is protraying themselves as "homeless" when in all actuallity they probley live in a nicer house than I do.

Oh and nixie_nox
I cudnt be further from a troll, hun.
I do apologise for not noticing the forum though.

edit on 24-6-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

Hahahaha, yea I see that quite often myself. I was in the market the other day getting some food and noticed a young woman in front of me that had a couple of kids. She was paying for her stuff with welfare (I'm not against it for people who REALLT need it) - items sanctioned by welfare. Then proceeds to take out a wade of cash to pay for the name brand items that were not covered by welfare. Then she gets a call and pulls out one of those brand new iPhone type phones. I'm thinking, what the hell? I work and don't even have a nice phone like that. Then as I walk out the store I see her and her children get into a BRAND NEW cadillac escalade!!! I was blown away... I must be doing something wrong...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

OP, your post drips with the lack of human compassion. Human body bits sag with age, and when your time comes, you'll absolutely be no different. Time to grow up.

Your taking it the wrong way, I have compassion and help out where I can. I just thought that if you were going to go topless and wipe the sweat from body parts that should be covered you could at least do it in private - not on the side of a major road, next to a light for all to see...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
A new conspiracy? Picture or you are making this up. WE WANT PROOF!
trololololz

edit on 24-6-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

Arg... We must debunk this immediately!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Then as I walk out the store I see her and her children get into a BRAND NEW cadillac escalade!!! I was blown away... I must be doing something wrong...

What your doing wrong is that you actually have a concious.

Alot of these people that reley on government help when they dont really need it are gonna be up Sh*t creek when that help is no longer there.
The people who really do need the help are probley more self sufficeint than those other types becuz for the very reason that they really do need help and the realize they gotta get stuff done on their own.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Ah I get it. With ats/bts being on tabs now instead of separate sites, it happens to me too. I hereby declare you a non wanna be troll.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Naw, sorry, your post ridicules the event image and infers an ugly body: Your brain has been seared, you said.

A compassionate person might not make an issue of it by not posting about it. Or they might offer a ride to a cooling shelter or mall, or better yet, some kind of cover, or a cool drink.

You're now saying it was inappropriate and I tend to agree, but why post about it the way you did?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Naw, sorry, your post ridicules the event image and infers an ugly body: Your brain has been seared, you said.

A compassionate person might not make an issue of it by not posting about it. Or they might offer a ride to a cooling shelter or mall, or better yet, some kind of cover, or a cool drink.

You're now saying it was inappropriate and I tend to agree, but why post about it the way you did?

I posted on it because it was a shocker, never witnessed something like that in open public. Offer a ride? Are you nuts? Most of the homeless I have encountered are dangerous (mental illness) or are drunk and violent. ...and yes it was digusting - no different than me stripping down in a public park with kids around and start scratching my junk because it itches.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join