It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar Landings are fake

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This video explains alot in hilarious way about Astronaut fake moon landings , The interviewer hits the rock bottom..check it out

REMINDER!!
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on June 24th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If we never been to the moon wouldent you thing the soviet union would be the first to call USA's bluff? Or were the soviets in on it to?

edit on 24-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by solid007
This video explains alot in hilarious way about Astronaut fake moon landings , The interviewer hits the rock bottom..check it out

A 53 minute video. and this ↑↑↑ is all that you have to say about it??
Weak!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I can't say it better , the video speaks its self unless i have a fairy tale story to tell..No intentions to cheat

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I can't say it better , the video speaks its self unless i have a fairy tale story to tell..No intentions to cheat

Pretty soon the world is going to say the same about British Empire...

It never existed

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

People are too serious nowadays
no sense of humors

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

That's just more than most people are willing to load and watch. Especially those whose internet providers give them a monthly limit, and charge extra if they exceed that limit.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The Russians and Chinese will be up there soon and I wonder if the dates are inscribed on the flags that were planted there so we can tell in what year they were planted.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
That guy needs his arse kicked many more times. Good for Buzz for knocking the pizzle out of that douche. I hope they keep hitting him, maybe they'll knock some sense into him!
edit on 6/24/2011 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I never came across people too keen on bandwidth , but i smell ego at present

edit on 24-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I never came across people too keen on bandwidth , but i smell ego at present

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to say with this one.
Would you mind clarifying this?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Or were the soviets in on it to?

As a matter of fact... yes

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

I agree with BrokenCircles, why should I spend an hour of my day watching this video? Can you elaborate on its contents a little more? If not then why post anything?

ADD; I watched the first 2 minutes and the guy with the bible is an idiot and deserves to get punched in the face, I did find that part funny. Walking up to anyone just to harass them, calling them a liar and a coward is simply trolling and deserves no attention what-so-ever!
edit on 6/24/2011 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

they did and they are.
and their space program has a whole lot of similar issues.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

buzz has made the most money off his lies... and is just protecting his income.

and yeah because any who questions the official story, face to face, deserves to get hit.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Then why would we fake it in the first place? why woudl the soviets be in on it to?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Then why would we fake it in the first place? why woudl the soviets be in on it to?

It's not that we didn't go, it's what we were allowed to witness was fake. If you truly want some answers to your question, I highly recommend listening to this interview.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

To cover the REAL space program and the fact that we were already up there
Kennedy paid for it with his life for taking us publicly to the Moon. And the whole Cold War was just a ruse to allow both sides to create their war machine. "We the people" were duped... McCarthy really helped with that.
Von Braun told us that America would manufacture four enemies so taxpayers would be okay with arming up space

1) Russian
2) Terrorists
3) Asteroids
4) False Alien Invasion

We already went through #1 They never were our enemy, just friendly rivals and we are now in full open cooperation. Boeing recently sold full interest in Sea Launch to Russia

#2 9/11 Iraq, WMD's daily news that 'war on terror' All kinds of new weapons being created and tested

#3 and #4 Just look around ATS for your answer to that... won't be long before the terrorist card plays out
edit on 24-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
we brought back hundreds of pounds of rocks. yes, I know the russians put a mirror on the moon with an unmanned probe, but they also only brought back a few pounds of rocks with the probe, demonstrating the limitations of the probe

big muley is the smoking gun of truth in this matter, case closed. the hoax believers never even reply to ol BM, because it is very inconvenient for their position

I'll let you google it, you'll learn something that way

edit on 24-6-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

To cover the REAL space program and the fact that we were already up there
Kennedy paid for it with his life for taking us publicly to the Moon. And the whole Cold War was just a ruse to allow both sides to create their war machine. "We the people" were duped... McCarthy really helped with that.
Von Braun told us that America would manufacture four enemies so taxpayers would be okay with arming up space

1) Russian
2) Terrorists
3) Asteroids
4) False Alien Invasion

We already went through #1 They never were our enemy, just friendly rivals and we are now in full open cooperation. Boeing recently sold full interest in Sea Launch to Russia

#2 9/11 Iraq, WMD's daily news that 'war on terror' All kinds of new weapons being created and tested

#3 and #4 Just look around ATS for your answer to that... won't be long before the terrorist card plays out
edit on 24-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

I disagree JFK was killed because he took us to the moon. The federal reserve killed him for trying to put us back on a gold/silver standerd

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join