It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBE Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hey guys, I'm relatively new to the whole chakra, astral projection, and OBE thing. I've been buying/downloading some songs etc for the purpose of "cleansing" the chakras as it's called. So tonight I was trying to OBE, and I was right about there, but couldn't get it.

I had achieved sleep paralysis, I got to the vibration stage, and I could feel the astral body trying to leave the physical plane (IE twitching fingers, eye movements, etc) but I couldn't get it.

NOTE: On one site I looked to for help, it said you gotta control the vibrations, how do I do this? It said willpower and I was just kinda clueless. I was doing the rope technique if that is any help. BTW: When I'm doing the rope technique, should I imagine the rope just stops at the ceiling of the current room, or continues on through everything?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Manipulation

I've only been able to get out once, although I haven't really tried much since then.

I was having lucid dreams a lot and one day I though I might be able to use my consciousness and the sleep state to will myself out.

The next lucid dream I had, I said to myself "here we go, lets try to get out". It was different, for sure. I flew maybe a mile or so in one direction before my body heard a noise which caused me to snap back. I flew over some stuff I had never seen in person before and later verified what I saw.
This is how I know this OBE was the real deal.

Keep at it. If you want it bad enough, you'll get it.

join