It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican troops cross into the United States at Bridge Two

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
www.pro8news.com...

Reports of a convoy of Mexican troops cross the US/Mexico border.

A convoy of three military trucks loaded with Mexican soldiers crosses the border at Bridge Number Two clearly violating international law.

It happens as Customs and Border Protection inspectors try to figure out what to do.

A CBP spokesperson says they got on the phone with Mexican authorities after being alerted that the military trucks were heading their direction loaded down with soldiers and weapons.

Mexican leaders say the soldiers, who had just been deployed to Nuevo Laredo, didn't know the area, got lost and then made their way through Bridge Two.

It's important to note that CBP did not tell us about the potentially serious situation. It came from another law enforcement agency.

Some callers to our newsroom were upset inspectors allowed the Mexican military to get so close to all those inspection booths over at Bridge Number Two.

Some noted had it been Mexican drug lords they could have taken inspectors by surprise and easily crossed the international border deeper into the United States.

Dry run maybe??
edit on 24-6-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
mexico wouldn't be so stupid . They know the SHTF train that would barrel through them if it was not a "mistake"

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
3 military trucks ?!

I think, you can handle it, USA !

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
They are smart enough, having so many exmilitary amoung them, not to cross the border in mass untill first launching a strike inside Texas. Dont they run Brownsville? Just a thought. And this would be no good unless it were part of a very large and coordinated move all around the country.....and that would be part of a world wide op maybe at the start WWIII. LOL Otherwise they are better off not upsetting their rich drug trade into the US.

Anyway hows that for a conspiracy theory!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Mexico has a terrible military, them getting lost makes the most sense, there's no way in hell they would attack the U.S.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This has been happening for awhile now. I remember a few times and caught these reports a few years back:

And of course...AJ knows of this. Search Youtube and you will find many videos of the military and police from Mexico crossing into America.

I was always curious as to how secure the border really is when single immigrants are often caught but entire vehicles, police cars and military vehicles just 'accidentally' cross over? Strange.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
Mexico has a terrible military, them getting lost makes the most sense, there's no way in hell they would attack the U.S.

Yeah, the soldiers were probably relying on a GPS navigator!

Embarrasing for Mexico...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Too much Tequilla!!! Ay Caramba!

It wasn't a dry run, they were drunk as hell.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Is AJ disinfoing again?

This has happened more than once.. and it hasnt resulted in the US/Mexican war. I do believe they know theyd lose.. and I dont think thats the focus of this sort of thing. WHat you should be crying about is La Raza infiltration rather than Mex Mil crossing a bridge. Where's Jones' ranting video about the Reconquista Agenda?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Not our border, our border's secure.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Not our border, our border's secure.

correct .... just listen to OBAMA all is well, move along ... nothing to see here ... errr there.....

Really you guys (USA) have become such a laughing stock and are to arrogant to even see it, because your press sure doesn't report it.

milked dry by your politicians / bankers , sold out by the corporations to overseas employers , lied tooo daily by the MEDIA ...... fake border security , felt up if you want to travel anywhere ...... no really ..... tell me again about the free and brave Americans, sounds like the sheep are in denial to me.
edit on 24-6-2011 by svpwizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I can see it happening by accident, in fact it happened to me once between El Paso and Juarez. There's exits on the freeway that if you take the wrong one, you're stuck driving across the border. All I wanted to do was park and walk across the bridge, and take a cab to the market, but as it turned out, me and 4 of my long haired buddies accidentally drove into Ciudad Juarez. What an adventure we had trying to get back into the US...but that's another story.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tjack

On c-span Rep. Poe of Texas addressed the House in regards to the Mexican Military frequently crossing the US border along with pictures of helicopters flying into the US. In his address he made the statement that there is a $250,000 bounty on all the border patrol agents either killing them or kidnapping them. He spoke of the environment on the border saying that he had been told by the Sheriffs dept and border patrol " after dark it gets real western" referring to shoot out occuring on the border. Rep Dan Burton was so surprised saying that he and probably no one else in the house was aware of what the situation was. Rep. Burton offered to help Rep. Poe in getting members of the house together and sending a letter to Obama in an effort to do something in order to alleviate the situation. Apparently instead of doing anything in the way of helop or putting a stop to it. The situation has been ignored and in fact gotten worse. While our military is concerned about protecting the borders and safety of the American people which is the number one job of the government they continue to spend money and manpower around the world.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

clearly violating international law

Yeah because we all know America cares about that.....

Yeah a truckload of soldiers.

Those Mexicans sure know how to pull off an invasion, it's not exactly cruise missiles and drone strikes, but hey at least they're trying!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Put this in other similar thread

These Mexican soldiers come from all over the country. It is possible that they were not Mexican soldiers who grew up in the area. And being a convoy, vehicle 2 and vehicle 3 are going to follow vehicle 1.

On this page, you can see what international bridge 2 looks like on the Mexican side of the border. Notice how the roads fork off. It is possible for someone to make the wrong turn if not familiar with the area.

www.ci.laredo.tx.us...

As for entering the US, yes they did. Usually the halfway point of the bridge is divided into Mexican and US side similar to this pic. This is the section they crossed over..the line itself....They never got passed the main checkpoint.

www.flickr.com...

This is a pic of the convoy getting close to the main checkpoint. If you notice, they seem to have brakes lights and reverse light on. Depending on traffic, they might have not been able to turn around once they recognized their mistake.

www.unonoticias.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
sounds like they're leaving large amounts of the border unattended to see what might just happen. and likewise the Mexicans may be trying the gauge the lethargy of the Americans.

but honestly, where it says border, you can't go wrong. it's something logistical, if anything. this is unsubstantiated.

guns are flowing south while the drugs are going north, and at the canadian border, guns are going north for drugs.
divide and conquer

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The trucks should have blown to pieces. The Mexican "air force"
helicopters that are continually allowed to cross the border should be blown out of the sky.

The border is an absolute joke, and it is by design...

Just wait until an armed American citizen takes out a Mexican soldier or two, shoots at a helicopter, then it will get interesting.

IMO any US citizen has the right to do this, it's an invasion by foreign military.

All border states just need to tell Washington to get bent and seal their border.

Too many people are making money off of drugs for this to ever be fixed.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Is there like no one there at that crossing that is, is it just a bridge? Did they have to stop at one end? Did they get turned around and finally find they're way? Is this really a problem, I mean, it's not like they were driving across the border in open country! I'm just saying, it's not like anyone in the Federal Government cares about crap like this, right?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Sorry explanation is a HUGE FAIL!!!! not sure about you but being past military (Canadian) we weren't taught to follow blindly! and for sure a little mistake like ohhhhhh crossing a BORDER into another country ahhhhh yeh honest mistake some 200+ time that they know of.

Dude even the Mexican military is not stupid or at least the ones in charge.

Personally I think its a message the Americans are to stupid to understand or to blind to see!!!

message: we can do what we want because you don't have the wavos to do a damn thing about it, or if you did the political BS would take years to actually getting it done anyway.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Puts on conspiracy cap....

Any chance they are not military and instead Cartel members? The entire military and government is riddled with corruption. Perhaps I should say military members associated with the Cartel?

I can't imagine Mexico would be so stupid. Texas alone could hold 'em off. Got to be more to this story.

We aren't sending drones to Mexico that I know of, so it can't be retaliation or a warning for that. Strange indeed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join