It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Caretakers- How do you think they would be dealt with by Higher Powers..or Unkn.P.T.B?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
[COLOR=GOLD]
This thread was created to see what some think would happen if another HIGHER POWER CIVILIZATION (somehow related to Earth inhabitants) found Earth and seen the ignorance done to the minds and bodies here. Keeping in mind the HIGHER POWER has telepathic abilities and has scanned Every soul/energy ALL energies ABOVE AND BELOW GROUND here and found there was a energy present that causes FEAR-DEATH non advancement of sapiens sapiens species AS WELL AS OTHER CONSIDERED ANIMAL SPECIES.

How do you think the HPC will evaluated and participate with those who overall produce this FEAR-DEATH energy. Especially if the civilization sees Everything -ALL labs above and below water and land. Test done on animals and creatures as well as humans. I mean they see everything and every single intent.
LOVES YOU ALL-
q-1
What do you think they would do? With THEM who hold sapiens sapiens and other energy forms on planet Earth back from UNIVERSAL DEVELOPMENT.

q-2
Or what do you think they should do?

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE
BE WELL

[/COLOR]
edit on 6/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 24/6/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is no FEAR thread, just some questions from YOU who are looked at as below them..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Higher powers are already here. The reason they don't show themselves is because their presence is so strong with either fear or love, that we could die if they showed themselves to us. They are much more powerful than we know or could imagine.

If they interfered with our process of growth, it would be interfering with our free will. We have two directions we could go, either service to self or service to others, and depending on the being that interfered, we would be forced to go their way. They want to leave it up to us.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
They want to leave it up to us.

I see what you mean smithjustinb. Are you confident that Earth inhabitants can and will take care of business w/o their HELP. Can it be trully done with out deception?

Thanks for your input

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There are many who complain about this TPTB machine and how negative they are effecting many here so I wondered if there was another PTB say from cosmos how would they feel about the caretakersof the earth inhabitants and their bahavior. Some I have seen say that there are Alien forces interacting with Earth inhabitants as of now in a negative way. So I wondered how would many feel this Higher Powered Civilization would react to Aliens here and humans here. If this Higher Power civilization was unknown to current visitors as well.

Do you feel they should just LOVE them and overlook past issues caused or something else?

Just some thoughts..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Everything in your thoughts is as though people are equal in their capabilities
and there is something uniting them against some imaginable enemy.
I think the lower P.T.B. don't have such conscientiousness.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by realitydiscovered

I am not sure what you mean sorry.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I mean that a man is free to evaluate as well as the possible HPC
and it is considered in the cycles of the souls. There have been
passed thousands years, what is intrasitive and eternal. Something
has not began yesterday with the Greys and Obama.
edit on 24-6-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by realitydiscovered

I think I get it, I think. Interesting.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by smithjustinb
They want to leave it up to us.

I see what you mean smithjustinb. Are you confident that Earth inhabitants can and will take care of business w/o their HELP. Can it be trully done with out deception?

Thanks for your input

I think the total collapse of the American economy will be enough catalyst to bring about a new way of life for Americans. Due to the influence of America on the rest of the world, this will also have an effect on the rest of the world.

With Obama pulling troops out of the middle east and the increasing awareness of the uselessness and illogicality of war, i believe international peace may be just around the corner. Once peace is established internationally, it will allow for the opportunity of inner peace, at which time we can begin an endless true spiritual awakening and progression. It should come on fast, and within 50-100 years of true peace being established, I predict that E.T./Angels/Demons will have the divine invitation to come here and walk openly amongst us.

This, of course, is only one possibility, the possibilities are endless.

The problem is, TPTB have us locked in a system that doesn't allow for spiritual progression.

I propose a new system here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
There exists one truth and it is material but not of flesh.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I seen your recent thread about freedom and liked what the purpose was to serve. Basically happiness for ALL, which I like. Now the destabalization of the Americanaz domino effect upon the entire world, do you really feel this will work and not cause for even more uncontrolled destruction of above grounders doing riots lootings and even worst all out killing. There has got to be a better way then this, right then to do all that. Have you ever considerd what would happen if the NWO came out and kept it REAL with ALL they caretake. I mean I can see people calling names and not agreeing with some of their points, but maybe they would allow public input to help out a bit. JUST A THOUHT- TELL THE POPULACE WHATS GOING ON.. I dont know the more I observe it just seems like fear runs stuff here as if those who dish it cannot get it back 100,000,000 times fold for eternia....

I think there are better ways tho instead of the riots and reorganizing. But hey they are in current power so how they feel my or anyone elses loved ones should be treated is basically up to them right???

What is to be done here in this lil Universe to set example and role models for lil universe for others out there to understand what can happen no matter their power they feel they have. I have yet to see any interior inhabitants record data of exiting universe and not becomming part of it. So I guess T Power is based on what is know more then weapons and fear. What is known

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitydiscovered

SOUL? un no I see your trying so if its too hard to relay dont worry I will try to get it fully.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I would say, that they would be doing exactly what they are doing now: By putting the fear of Gaod into us, what with these other-worldly craft flybys and space alien Earth visitation's.
edit on 24-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Is this the UFO section of the forum? Why is this post here?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitydiscovered

What is this material truth?

I agree that there exists one truth, but what do you think it is?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

So you feel they would install FEAR in the Earth inhabitants. I think they would wait till the right time to interact-totally out of public eye. W/o installing FEAR into the general populace-they may also embedd stuff into the many genetics here to activate when they are present showing YOU how much your related to ease fear... Also I feel many of the seen crafts are native to Earth not ALL but many..

Thnaks for your input

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfSparkz
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Is this the UFO section of the forum? Why is this post here?

HIGHER POWERS..or UNKN.P.T.B can be Angels/ET to some or DemonsALIENS to others scientific. Aliens travers with crafts hence Aliens and UFOS my friend.

Be well

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

It may be high or low dense SOUL material or energy....

new topics

top topics

join