It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crash landing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I came across this video

video.google.com...#

what could this be? could it be a rocket or a plane? or is it a ufo..?

what do you guys think?

REMINDER!!

When sharing a video link, you must post a description and your own thoughts on it or your thread is subject to removal!

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on June 24th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I've seen this before and it's a very intriguing video.

I'm pretty sure it's real BUT the question is a real WHAT?

I don't think we will ever get a definite answer in this case.

In my oppinion it's definitely pretty weird. A glowing "stereotypical" alien craft that glows and shatters into several pieces like that.

I'd love to know what on earth that is.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
In a previous thread, this was identified as a missile test. I believe it took place at White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico. Every now and then, someone "discovers" this footage and starts a new thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It is very nice video.
But whoever filmed it, looks like he/she was ready for the object trajectory in advance, that's why he/she followed it with the camera almost flawlessly.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Stingray77

From that distance it moves pretty slowly and makes a massive "arc" movement that isn't hard to predict at all.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Silend

Hello Silend,

here's the clip:

It's been discussed before on ATS but I don't know if it has ever been debunked. Not that I know of...

Discussed here, back in 2004:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Flagging this. Hopefully someone will get around with a conclusion !

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silend
I came across this video

video.google.com...#

what do you guys think?

There is a search feature of this site. I encourage you to use it in the future before posting. Do you have any idea how old this is and that you could probably find at least 10-50 threads and hundreds if not thousands of posts on this video in particular. Please use the search feature.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

Originally posted by Silend
I came across this video

video.google.com...#

what do you guys think?

There is a search feature of this site. I encourage you to use it in the future before posting. Do you have any idea how old this is and that you could probably find at least 10-50 threads and hundreds if not thousands of posts on this video in particular. Please use the search feature.

Please do not tell members to use the search and then not even provide a link - if you know in fact it was posted. Many times a video title has changed numerous times and may not come up in search. If you know it has been posted before be of help and share it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

top topics

join