It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO sighting (Cloaked appearance)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Just heard this from someone who is sceptical about everything so
Had to post this straight away. Last night 11:30 pm GMT a friend of mine saw a flashing object above a block of flats. He said the object was flashing darting back and forth and then when the light went off you could still see the object but it looked blurred like it was cloaked (his words like predator) so you can see it but it looks like heat waves. When the light was on it looked circular. It would move slow and then dart quickly in one direction. It looked low above the flats . Anyone seen anything simular? He also said it made no noise and stayed there for bout ten minutes.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Sorry,but from this description I am not able to derive any conclusions myself.If any pictures were taken
please attach them to this thread.

Let's see what others say.

S&F

edit on 24-6-2011 by Claudius because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2011 by Claudius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm sorry no pictures were taken , because of the iPhones general useless camera they didnt bother. A shame I know but he did say he could see clouds through the object when it looked cloaked. Also forgot to say it was west midlands area , uk.
edit on 24-6-2011 by eyesdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well it looks like your friend had the enough time to grab his camera or phone camera and take a pic but I guess he didn't...

Such a shame

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
I'm sorry no pictures were taken , because of the iPhones general useless camera they didnt bother. A shame I know but he did say he could see clouds through the object when it looked cloaked. Also forgot to say it was west midlands area , uk.

OK yeah, if he had an iPhone, I can understand. My last phone was an iPhone 3GS and the camera was terrible. Now I gotta a Windows Phone 7 LG Quantum and it's waaaay better.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

I know that's why I have given the description and not pictures , this is what we have to go by I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSwag

Originally posted by eyesdown

OK yeah, if he had an iPhone, I can understand. My last phone was an iPhone 3GS and the camera was terrible. Now I gotta a Windows Phone 7 LG Quantum and it's waaaay better.

I know iv got an iPhone 3GS n alot of the time you an barely get a good picture of the moon.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

It's all right.

Anyways,nice thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Fascinating story. Thanks for sharing this strange tale.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ReverendPritchett

No problem I am hoping someone has seen a similar thing. I live just by where he saw it so will keep a look out with decent camera on hand .

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Claudius

he mis dis info of somthing more terrible
intelligent people could tell the op was sincere
i would gladly shove some pictures where the sun dont shine however

op notice how the first response was like a bloody idfiot UMMHHghdghhg pictures or it didnt happ

these are people who work for the goverment who know the aliens will not show themselfs to long,i had a real sighting to and when i posted it here i got the same first response ,UHMMM so where are ur pics?

they are here and will be showing soon untill then F em
edit on 24-6-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

Hey yeah It amazes me that people even bother with pics as they just say Photoshop! Or helicopter! The chances are this wouldn't even gave shown up on camera as asking my friend again last might the object was always cloaked yet with the light on you could see some sort of outline.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Sounds trippy, how the lights went out, but your mate could still see a translucent form moving around...I definitely wouldn't dismiss anything, from the way it sounds...And you also say your friend is a very sceptical person, in general too?

Just a shame no video/pics were taken when it happened. Tell your friend to keep an eye (& camera) on the area next time round, in case something similar happens again.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

I documented a cloaked craft I saw this year in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Very strange Teeky, there is that predator description again, I found another description on the internet and there was they also referenced predator, I will find that and pass it on to you.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

On Friday 15th August,2008 at Bath University campus at around 2-45 to 3 in the morning, myself and 3 colleagues were stargazing. The moon had been out earlier in the evening but was not visible later. The sky was still quite dark but completly clear and the stars were visible. I noticed what looked like a far off galaxy with a cluster of very faint tiny stars inside. It was only when this 'galaxy' moved across the sky with its 'stars' still equidistant inside it - in what seemed like a transparent elongated but dumpy blimp shape which was fatter in the middle, going at what I perceived at the time was the wrong way across the sky, for any normal worldy phenomenon. It moved across the sky silently and quite low down and was enormous in size. It floated towards us, curving across the sky away from its original direction and went directly above us all. We were all astonished, with mouths gaped open and pointing fingers in the air shouting. As it passed over us, either side of it seemed to bend in a curve over us and as I looked directly above me, I could still see its stars inside it, still equidistant; although unless of course the light was bent and I was seeing a reflection of other stars. It had a haze or glimmer of what I can only explain as like a magnetic field or the shimmer you get on a very hot road/highway with like heatwaves transparently shimmering around it. As it passed over and began to go past, I could only see it for a second or so because it was very hard to keep track of because it just blended into the early morning, but still dark sky. When I got back to my room my watch was not working. I got in touch with the BBC sky at night programme to see if anything was due over the area (star wise) to account for what we had seen and got a reply stating that they did not know of anything that it could be. They said they would like to put it in their bbc sky at night magazine and I agreed that they could. This I know sounds ridiculous, but this is exactly what happened and what I saw. When we tried to tell people about what we all saw, we were laughed at and all kinds of ridiculous things were given as possible explanations. Suffice it to say that as mature people doing research at the University of Bath, (who where not drunk either) as has been also proposed, we all saw something which shocked us. So much so that only two of us have discussed it once and the other two will not discuss it at all. It has profoundly affected myself (and I am a professional person and ex. met. police, in as much as I am constantly looking up at the sky in case it appears again. Whilst this was an astonishing thing to see, it was also extremely frightening. Therefore I would like to remain anonymous.

Taken from :here

new topics

top topics

join