It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid Alert

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
As usual, nothing happened and never was going to.
It must suck being a doomsayer, every time they're wrong you have to put up with unpleasant, cocky people like me rubbing their faces in it and saying 'I told you so', if they're right - well... they're dead and will never get the opportunity to say 'I told you so' LOL!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

However, it passed 2.66 AU from Saturn on its way in to perihelion

Corrected approach distance of C/2010 X1 Elenin to Saturn in December 2008.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by thruthseek3r

By no way to explain it this picture of the trajectory of the so said asteroid makes me think about the comet Nibiru/Elenin or whatever you call it. I know it is not the same thing we are talking knowing that a comet and an asteroid aren't the same things.

Look at the trajectory of both and a similarity is definitely here. Just tought I should post it.

Why does everything remind you of Nibiru? The only similarity is that as the asteroid approaches the Earth, it's trajectory is pulled into a parabolic shape temporarily. Do all curves look the same to you irrespective of size and eccentricity? You might want to learn something about basic geometry and work your way up to celestial mechanics.

Actually, it's not everything that is reminding me of Nibiru. There had been only a few times I replied on threads on this topîc and it is the first time i do make that kind of correlation.

Again it's not all curves which seems to be all the same but this one particularly.

As I said I know it is maybe not even related and i clearly stated there is a difference between a comet and an asteroid. Please do not say things I didn't I think this is making my words looking like something they weren't.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
It must suck being a doomsayer, every time they're wrong you have to put up with unpleasant, cocky people like me rubbing their faces in it and saying 'I told you so', if they're right - well... they're dead and will never get the opportunity to say 'I told you so' LOL!

Never say never. You don't know when something could really happen. I am not doomsaying but saying a big NEVER is a limited thinking IMO. Nobody knows about the future and if someone actually knows, I think he wouldn't because of the consequences it could have on this so said future.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

Don't believe everything from NASA, after all there CEO executive board in the past decades have been known to employ serving officers to run the board who are ex-SS Nazi officers. And no you are not right because there are event's to unfold this year and it's not worth laughing about when people are already suffering the few event's that have unfolded this year. Don't forget about them.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Theres a difference between having knowledge and carrying out an action. Just because somebody knows something is coming won't change a thing. An action is a solution.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Yes you are totally right. Altough, let's say this knowlege is exactly against somebody in power which he DOES NOT want to be put in front of the masses eyes? This is my greatest consideration on this one.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Never say never. You don't know when something could really happen.

Not saying an asteroid impact could never happen in our lifetimes, but we knew that this asteroid wasn't going to impact ahead of time.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Well maybe there is a misunderstanding on my side but in any case it is still a great remembering that we are vulnerable to this kind of event.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Right I am slightly a little confused here. On the Monday 27th of June, 2011 there was a comet known as Elenin that was just over the size aof a football field and passed closely to the Earth. However as from today the 7th of July, 2011 comet Elenin apparently is within orbital direction of heading back towards the Earth. How is this so?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Right I am slightly a little confused here. On the Monday 27th of June, 2011 there was a comet known as Elenin that was just over the size aof a football field and passed closely to the Earth. However as from today the 7th of July, 2011 comet Elenin apparently is within orbital direction of heading back towards the Earth. How is this so?

Yes, you are confused. The asteroid that grazed the Earth on June 27th was not comet Elenin. I'm not sure where you can have gotten that impression, but I can make a fair guess of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join