It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will happen in 2012?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Im new to this site and i just wanted to see what you think?

Do you think the world will end?An alien invasion?Jesus second return?More advance humans?Or nothing?
I personally think that we will have our "eyes" opened,basically us advancing in life.

edit on 24-6-2011 by 3raser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Nothing

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It will be "The End of the World" as usual.

edit on 24-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This forum will be shut down

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes, tsunamis, famines, droughts, floods.............just like we're having now....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
In 2012, I believe the Atlanta Hawks will finally win the NBA finals for the first time in YEARS.

Any people against the Hawks can S M D lol!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Why?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3raser
reply to post by xavi1000

Why?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

I think that it will all start when David Hasselhoff wins an Emmy and an Oscar, and as a result hell will freeze over causing a tear in the space time continuum. Once the tear happens, Nibiru will come through it but only after a comet yet to be discovered slams into the dark side of the moon, destroying the alien moon base. The reason the destruction of the moon base is important is because that is where all of the REAL files on the Bilderberg's are kept. Those files must be destroyed, because within those files is proof that David Hasselhoff is really a reptilian overlord sent back through time to take over the German music scene. Why is this important? Because David Icke is from the UK, and who attacked the UK in WW2? Germany did. And who was in charge of Germany then? Hitler was. How many letters are in Hitler's name? 6. There are also 6 letters in Nibiru. Hmmm, kind of makes you wonder.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
2012 (late in the year) supposed to be a pretty hard solar cycle...this has been claimed by scientists as it peaks a 11 year cycle....they say it may be quite intense actually.

However, the current cycle is actually quiet, which seems peculiar considering it theoretically was supposed to go the opposite way.

So, it -may- be a time of pretty intense solar storms (communications issues, electronics being buggy, wear sunscreen)....

As far as aliens from nibiru bombing us with demons or whatnot...well, I wouldn't count on it...however, there is a presidental election and there is a slight chance sarah palin could become POTUS...in which case...a passby of planet X would be welcomed

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

The care bears and smurfs and cobra commander are going to show up laying down the red carpet for the Messiah. The decepticons will be upset with the happiness emmitted by the care bears and try to attack them. The smurfs will secretly stage a evacuation during all the carebear marked folx sleeping. then cobra commander will attack the decepticons. The decepticons are then placed in bondage and sent to planet krypton back in time before it was about to blow up to be destroyed. As the OPTIMUS PRIME ushers in a new realm of existance. Cobra commander replinishes his soul and is sent out into the farthest of the cosmos to further his genetic modification experiments with some new or old decepticon materials found floating around planet krypton hoping that the new decepticons will be more like the Autobot family members when Optimus comes to check out their conscious development over time.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Massive shambles of an Olympics in London, release of Dark Knight RIses and I might buy a new car, thats about it.
Oh and lots of people will feel silly, similar to the millennium bug disaster.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
however, there is a presidental election and there is a slight chance sarah palin could become POTUS...in which case...a passby of planet X would be welcomed

I didn't realize she was running. Did she just announce her candidacy? Oh I know what this is, just another opportunity to take a swipe at her.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
some fools will be wondering what went wrong and suggest that the maya couldn't do the math right
most others will feel foolish for having paid any attention to this madness

I for one, the biggest fool, will regret having been a rational being that doesn't buy these stories, when the world proved to be ended

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

everyone will have their own fears and hopes of 2012.

unfortunately we will propably still have to balance checkbooks, pay bills, put up with crazy neighbors, and vampire governments who want to tax us to death.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
the olympics will be held in london... euro's (soccer) will be held in poland i believe.. and on 22nd dec 2012, many people will be out shopping for presents during this ex religious and now consumer holiday..

if you want i can get you a full run down of events for 2012... and the begining of 2013..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
What is happening in the world right now...to me...are good indications of what is going to happen in 2012.

Of course there is going to be the campaign for the office of the President in America.

I think in the United States people are going to show their unrest with many protests and riots.

I think we should prepare ourselves for just about anything.

I also think this entire planet is on the brink of a recession and in 2012 it is only going to get worse.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Whatever happens, most people won't notice. As McLuhan said, we drive into the future using only our rearview mirror.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

When nothing happens, all of the Mayan Calendar people will all of a sudden say..."the math was wrong, it's really 2015" and when 2015 come and goes.. "the math was wrong, it's really 2023" rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat, etc...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by 3raser

When nothing happens, all of the Mayan Calendar people will all of a sudden say..."the math was wrong, it's really 2015" and when 2015 come and goes.. "the math was wrong, it's really 2023" rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat, etc...

BINGO! Meanwhile business as usual: more unemployment, debt, rich get richer, excellent choice of cars we can't afford, TV programs go further into the gutter, politicians lie, more crime, prices go up, benefits continue to vanish, more hungry people, less money for teachers, few jobs for everyone, bizarre natural disasters, pollution chokes the air water and land, more people turned away from faith/belief/religion because someone somewhere is twisting & manipulating others for control & self-gain, more hate for America because the Clowns of Washington DC choose wartime profit over destruction & human suffering and loss of life, further loss of privacy in almost every aspect of our lives, things not previously taxed will be taxed, on and on, rinse and repeat

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join