It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/11 Join the Movement at Ground Zero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Facebook has a page for those how will be attending the 10th anniversary at Ground Zero.

www.facebook.com...#!/event.php?eid=164002046988122

There's even a group marching from the Pentagon to Ground Zero.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

What is the purpose of the thread? It doesn't explain if it is going to be a party or a protest. Why would anyone one want to show up at the site if a mass murder unless it was to demand that justice be served?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by freedom12

What is the purpose of the thread? It doesn't explain if it is going to be a party or a protest. Why would anyone one want to show up at the site if a mass murder unless it was to demand that justice be served?

Or more to the point, why would the 9/11 "inside job" protestors show up to a memorial when they know full well they're not welcome? I was fortunate enough to meet a woman who used to work at the North tower, and she saw with her own eyes just how badly the conspiracy people behave. She knew one elderly woman who lost her son in the attack, and during one memorial this elderly woman was accused of being a government shill by one of the protestor dips**ts as she walked by, so I can tell you with 100% accurracy that the people at the memorial are positively seething over their disgusting self serving behavior. For one thing, the conspriacy groupies gleefully post and repost videos of flight 175 hitting the south tower with the same flippancy they show while changing socks, but to the survivors, this is the exact point in time their friends and families lost their lives. Now I know what Ted Kennedy felt when people insist on replaying the Zapruder film of his brother's head getting blown off.

She used to come to a number of 9/11 conspiracy forums to point out what she saw with her own eyes and hopefully bring some rationality to the discussion, but the conspiracy fanatics went out of their way to stalk her by doing internet traces on her, demanding she release personal information, etc, to prove she wasn't a secret agent so it spooked her enough to clear out.

I tell you, sooner or later some innocent bystander is going to get killed over these inane 9/11 conspiracies.
edit on 24-6-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well the OP says "Movement", so is it a Truth Movement? If it was a gathering of the OS Believers you'd think it would be called a Memorial, I don't know.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
and she saw with her own eyes just how badly the conspiracy people behave.

well.. when the world is so good at believing a bunch of liars, sometimes you have to make a point. Now I don't necesarily condone protesting at a memorial, but those who covered up the event, i'd say, are even less behaved they those exposing it.

though good to see ya around again dave.. been a while,

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I tell you, sooner or later some innocent bystander is going to get killed over these inane 9/11 conspiracies.

It's been 10 years without that happening. So, when should we expect your "prediction" to come true? 15 years? 20 years? 50 years?

Your whole story is hearsay anyway since you didn't reveal any names of the people you've mentioned.

Furthermore, terrorists create and use fear tactics. Your statement above is a good example of a fear tactic. You're no better than they are. Now knock off the fear-mongering BS with trying to scare people into believing 9/11 truthers are evil people out to do harm to others. There are always a few bad apples in any group. Stereotyping any group because of a few bad apples is disingenuous at best.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The fact that you mentioned JFK and how Ted felt in your post, says more than you realize.

Fact is: you dont know how Ted felt or feels.
Fact is: you dont know how the families of the victims feel.
Fact is: you dont know how the survivors feel.
Fact is: JFK's killshot came from the front of his head.
Fact is: NO ONE knows exactly what happened on 9/11

Keep believing everything the government tells you, even when they come out later and admit they lied. Then keep defending it for its actions.

(yeah yeah, I know the whole JFK thing is off-topic......but you allowed for the event into discussion by introducing that you know exactly how Ted Kennedy feels/felt.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

It's been 10 years without that happening. So, when should we expect your "prediction" to come true? 15 years? 20 years? 50 years?

I could ask you the same thing- you conspiracy people insist that smoking gun proof will be discovered "any day" now and it's been ten years and you're just spouting the same half truths and innuendo you'be been always spoiting, How long do you intend on pushing that junk car down the road, anyway?

Your whole story is hearsay anyway since you didn't reveal any names of the people you've mentioned.

You are right, and I'm not going to. Only ugly, ugly things are going to happen to her if I released her personal information or how to contact her, so it's only out of your own selfishenss and not her well being that you'd even want to know such things. If your political agenda is forcing you to disbelieve me then I guarantee your political agenda is going to force you to disbelieve someone who was actually there. Her first name is Caroline, in the event you ever bump into her yourself.

In truth, it wasn't even that hard to find someone who was involved in the events of 9/11, as you simply need to follow the trail to an email address and it's only in your own mind that these people are sinister secret disinformation agents. I already found the Facebook page of one of the witnesses who saw the passenger jet that hit the Pentagon simply by searching on his name. You conspiracy mongers rabidly refuse to do any of this because deep down you know you're spouting BS and these people are going to tell you things you don't want to hear.

Furthermore, terrorists create and use fear tactics. Your statement above is a good example of a fear tactic. You're no better than they are. Now knock off the fear-mongering BS with trying to scare people into believing 9/11 truthers are evil people out to do harm to others. There are always a few bad apples in any group. Stereotyping any group because of a few bad apples is disingenuous at best.

This, coming from someone telling me they want me to post personal information of an actual eyewitness who worked at the towers out on the internet, and you have to be a complete idiot if you don't understand what would happen if I do that. Sheesh, there's one guy here on ATS that has an avatar of someone wearing a "Investigate 9/11" T-shirt and holding an AK-47 who's calling me a punk. What message do *you* get out of that, that he's inviting me to play chess?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Double post from clinging the REPLY button twice, disregard.
edit on 26-6-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

The fact that you mentioned JFK and how Ted felt in your post, says more than you realize.

Fact is: you dont know how Ted felt or feels.
Fact is: you dont know how the families of the victims feel.
Fact is: you dont know how the survivors feel.
Fact is: JFK's killshot came from the front of his head.
Fact is: NO ONE knows exactly what happened on 9/11

All right then, let me rephrase that- I'd know how *I* would feel if a bunch of self serving conspiracy idiots incessantly replayed video footage of my brother's head getting blown off like it was great fun to them.

...and yes, I denfinitely do know how survivors and the families of the victims feel. I was standing right there on ground zero in NYC four years after the attack listening to memorial speeches from the family members of the victims of 9/11. I stood right there and listened to a woman on the podium choking back tears telling us how badly she still missed her brother who died in the attack, and it was a survivor who worked at the WTC who told me she wanted to sneak into a 9/11 protest and march carrying a sign saying " THESE PEOPLE BEHIND ME ARE ALL IDIOTS", so you are 100% certifiably full of it.

We know what happened on 9/11 and hordes of information is being presented here on ATS showing that it was a terrorist attack. It's just that you refuse to believe it because you're listening to all those damned fool conspiracy websites spreading abject paranoia and you don't want to accept that you've been had. Tell me, have you ever actually been at the ground zero site? I was.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Was at WTC site this weekend - in fromt of enterance to PATH station had couple of loons from WE ARE
CHANGE with their posters proclaiming Bush as a criminal and 911 was inside job

Draw a crowd of (drum roll please) of about 10.....

Most people ignored the clown act

Give it up and get life - nobody cares about your "theories" and considers truthers as losers........

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Was at WTC site this weekend - in fromt of enterance to PATH station had couple of loons from WE ARE
CHANGE with their posters proclaiming Bush as a criminal and 911 was inside job

Draw a crowd of (drum roll please) of about 10.....

Most people ignored the clown act

Give it up and get life - nobody cares about your "theories" and considers truthers as losers........

Bother bother bother! I was in NYC over the weekend to see the Pompeii exhibit. If I knew they were infesting the WTC site I would have gone down there to (cough cough) join their movement.

top topics

join