It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grossest story EVER!!!! Man hides in Porta Potty at Boulder Yoga Festival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So this is easily the grossest thing I've ever heard. I had to share it. You stand warned: if you are eating please read something else. Something about panda bears or kittens. If you are pregnant or nursing please take precaution when reading this story. It may destroy your capacity for human empathy.

"Remember the hilarious scene from Slumdog Millionaire in which a little boy winds up covered in # from an outdoor toilet? Betcha one woman will never find it amusing again. That's because when she went to use a porta-potty at a Boulder yoga festival, a man was apparently in the tank beneath her, slathered in waste."

"The security supervisor reportedly tried to get the man to sit down, but he ran off -- and who can blame the guy for not trying to tackle him?"

blogs.westword.com...

www.boulderweekly.com...

Some people think the story was made up by the police to enforce stricter laws against transients and passers through. Conspiracy? I'm not sure this is true because I havent heard it from anyone first hand so I'm thinking this is the beginnings of an urban legend.

Enjoy! Or actually...don't cause that'd be weird

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I wish it couldn't be true, but some people are strange, sick individuals.

This (www.telegraph.co.uk...tish-for-slurry-jailed.html) was all over the British news not so long back.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Oh crap...what was that wierdo thinking?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

Talk about having a crappy day...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Never tell that guy to, "Eat *Snip*!" He just might take you up on it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Think that’s gross?

One time, I was out hunting on a very cold day when I was attacked by this huge animal. It injured me pretty good, but I managed to kill it before it ate me.

I was in and out from the pain, when my buddy stumbles across me, and thinking I was freezing to death, kills his steed and stuffs me in it.

I wake up and my first thought is, “WTF! What stinks?” And my buddy is laughing, happy and whooping and hollering at an aircraft out looking for us.

Now he’s my Brother-in-Law and never lets me forget that he saved my life that day. The first drink is always on me. What a goof.

Sorry, I had to go there, I’m in a jovial mood today.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Think that’s gross?

One time, I was out hunting on a very cold day when I was attacked by this huge animal. It injured me pretty good, but I managed to kill it before it ate me.

I was in and out from the pain, when my buddy stumbles across me, and thinking I was freezing to death, kills his steed and stuffs me in it.

I wake up and my first thought is, “WTF! What stinks?” And my buddy is laughing, happy and whooping and hollering at an aircraft out looking for us.

Now he’s my Brother-in-Law and never lets me forget that he saved my life that day. The first drink is always on me. What a goof.

Sorry, I had to go there, I’m in a jovial mood today.

Ummmmm does that mean you're Luke Skywalker?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Bang on! But nope, just a Dawg. For some odd reason, I awoke feeling excessivly jovial and humorous today. Just thought to pass on a smile or laugh to make someone else'a day a bit better.

WooHoo! It's friday!

Back on topic though, that cat needs to get a life.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA YES! Oh my god yes! UPDATE!

So they apparently arrested someone for this. And, most amazingly, there is a computer animation re inactment of the video. HAHAHA Oh my god. I watched this like 10 times already.

blogs.westword.com...

www.thesmokinggun.com...

Not only that but dudes gotta get those cuts checked out. I"m no doctor but It cant be good to have feces in open wounds
edit on 24-6-2011 by doctornamtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

That Cop shop has gotta be a comedic place today.

But I would hate to have to in-process him.

That's a job for the FNG.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This guy is surely messed up. But you have to admire his commitment. Imagine if he channeled all that energy to do something erstwhile.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This guy is surely messed up. But you have to admire his commitment. Imagine if he channeled all that energy to do something erstwhile.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
blogs.westword.com...

And now theres an interview with this creepster.

Meanwhile, Chrisco explains his pastime like so: "It sounds kind of weird, but I would just find my peace and go away -- say, 'Thank you, goddesses,' and go about my night." In his view, "Women are the highest creature of the universe -- higher than an eagle."

top topics

join