It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can make my body have this "feeling" and i dont know what it is?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
To the OP, I know the sensation of which you speak and it is quite enjoyable. Actually as long as the rest of your mental health is square, I say enjoy the sensations, like a potent drug that your body can make, FOR FREE!
In addition I'd say to keep your spurious brain activity to yourself (respectfully so), unless you can positively benefit those around you. Sometimes new or unexplained things can frighten or upset others. "That it may harm none....."

It's definitely along the Chi/Xi/Kundalini lines however. The experience seems exist as a function of the parasympathetic nervous system, since theres no actual sensory input happening, like I think what you could be feeling has to relate to your sense of touch and you're obviously not touching your Kundalini, so to speak.

If it makes you feel better, there have been probably millions of believers and practitioners of energetic healing and such for thousands of years. I don't think they were wrong nor do I think you are. On a personal note, Don't take shortcuts in learning, watch out for your ego, align your self with something infinite, like a really good ideal, lots of love etc, because I suspect that in a reality where people can do good works with these bodily energies, there exists the potential as well for its misuse.
edit on 10/18/2011 by balanc3 because: grammer!

edit on 10/18/2011 by balanc3 because: er

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I've been doing more research into this. One group of people that seem to "suffer" from "excess energy" are those with Tourettes. I was wondering, does any one here also have tourettes? Like, tics? Tics are these desires to just move a muscle, facial muscle or hands feet, sometimes vocal.

I am one of those-- however, besides having tics, I also can manifest the sensations that we are discussing at will in any part of my body. As a matter of fact, if I relax the muscles that I usually tic with, I feel even MORE of that energy/vibration/whatever you wanna call it. I've also had that good / orgasmic feeling that a poster referred to. It happened in the back of my neck.

Let me know guys!

P.S. I pushed the sensation by trying to expand it as much as possible last night, and I felt achy in the areas where I most expanded it to.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Papamehh because: Add more info

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Papamehh

Nicce

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hmm, I've always been able to do this since I was around 4, as far back as I remember. I always thought it was a normal thing. I never really tried to define it, and i could only hold it in small burst. Now, I can hold it much longer, it feels like it starts at the spine behind the navel.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

Hi, i just began researching this thing and i seem to have it allot and i think i know what it could be! For me its pure positive! Or if maybe you found out what it is you could tell me.. Let me know!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Im a Marty

I created an account just to reply to you.. i can do this to, at will. Its like a warm rush that starts in my chest and goes outward. Its intense and it feels good. Not like an orgasm but similar.. i would say just.. its like energy. Warm and strong. It is hard to explain.. thought i was the only one.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It’s called Reiki. ;D

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Similarity

This is the exact thing I feel. It gets intensified when I think about something compassionate like Jesus giving His life for humanity or the love of God. It lasts longer if I stay in the atmosphere of compassion. Also, it has great healing properties. For 12years, I haven’t been sick. With a little headache, I will lay down and pass the energy all over my body. I can do this for 30mins and sometimes for hours. I will notice when I am done that I feel lighter, and more energized. The greatest feeling comes when I feel like my hands are heavy with this energy and it needs to be poured on something or someone. The other day my wife complained of pains in her ear drum. I decided to focus the energy on my palm as I though about Jesus healing the sick. As I laid the hands on her, the pains disappeared. I have since known that this energy you feel is full of healing virtues and can destroy anything negative that comes across it’s path including cancer cells or virus or bacteria. Personally, headache leaves in about five mins. Aches take about 10mins of concentrated energy. With practice, I believe it has the ability to take micro seconds.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join