It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can make my body have this "feeling" and i dont know what it is?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Im suprised no one has ever posted this since alot of you can do it!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

i guess i have practiced it alot. but it seems that when i make that sound/vibration in my head it feels like im gathering energy but only for a couple sec 5-6, when i release it flows uniformly outword from the point of my body i am observing, if i think where the sound is comin from it starts from head to toe. i find i have to build up to release energy, but not sure how much is gathered some times its intense others is just a wave of vibration that flows over me.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
its like building a tower of knowledge, each brick take a new shape and every ones building is different. bruce lee once said: THERE ARE NO LIMITS ONLY PLATEAUS. to those who cant see my building stop looking and build your own. the poisoning of natural chemicals and organisms in my body have limited my universal connection, if not seperated almost all of us. the shamens had great connections with reality, only those who build their knowledge can understand the universal oneness, witch lasts forever, if you do not believe there is more places to explore than the physical plane, then enjoy your split second flicker, like a match head lit in the wind.

a language to map consciousness
edit on 25-6-2011 by m.red because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3raser
Im suprised no one has ever posted this since alot of you can do it!

Thats the beautiful thing about a site like this!

People actually have posted it, and many times over. It seems that "themes" are repeated over and over again. The search function isnt all that great though, in my opinion. Though, i would guarantee if you searched "strange feeling," you would get a few. Perhaps the right people find it when it is their time to do so, I do not know.

This really is something that has been spoken about for thousands of years by hundreds of different cultures. It is just that most dislike attempting to understand things through terms that are not culturally relevant to them. However, we have all been exploring the "same" universe since the beginning. We are just all forced, for lack of better terms, to understand it through ways that are culturally relevant to ourselves.

Everything from the ancient chi, to new age auras, to perhaps even the "internet" SLI phenomena are all speaking of the same mechanics. I guess just find the one that "speaks" to you best, but dont discard other cultures explorations of the same!

Meditation itself is probably not necessary, as if it is happening, it is natural (cant be another way). Though, i would give you the same warning as young scientists; Dont get so wrapped up in your head that you forget to do the actual experiments.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by Sly1one

I too have this "ability" (for want of a better term) or something very similar where it starts at the base of my spine/lower back and slowly vibrates up to the back of my skull at which point my eyes feel like their going to roll back in my head and they too start to water. The energy is a tingling sensation that radiates throughout all of my body but is strongest through my spine to the base of my skull.

How old are you? That is definitely what's called a Kundalini rising experience. In most people that doesn't happen until the late 30's to mid 40's.

I can start the sensation at will but I can't sustain it for very long as it just gets too "powerful" for lack of a better term to maintain and it goes away.

By engaging in deep meditation as well as a physical exercise like Qi Gong or Yoga (especially Kundalini yoga) you can raise your body's energy system to the point where you can sustain it for longer periods of time and begin to intentionally manipulate it. However, as it stands, "powerful" is a very good description and you are wise to not push it, you can literally short out your system and really mess yourself up.
edit on 24-6-2011 by coyotepoet because: second quote and response

sorry for the long reply havn't been on ATS for a bit...

I am 28 but I have been able to do this since about 21 or so...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

If you been doing it for a long time have you seen the power or feeling increase?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

Very interesting because I can relate to having similar experiences while trying to sleep as a child. Not really the energy part, but more of the sensation of roughness turning smooth. Is the roughness you feel kind of uncomfortable? Not physically, but kind of like a weird gut feeling?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

Yes, you have this ability and your not alone. However what you have is not refined, it's raw material. You can train yourself by reading the things on this site. But this is if you want it and you want to help because you have to follow their code.

Wingmakers Code

He who shall honour this code
Shall honour
The lord most high
The living god

I pledge my allegiance to you oh lord
Creator of all universal life

I swear to up hold the works of your hierarchies
As i move beyond space and time

I swear that I will hold the greatest respect
For all the life forms
That live upon surface of terra earth

And I swear that I will do my very best
Not to bring willful harm
To any of the creatures
That inhabit terra earth
my lord

I swear that I will always respect
The living forces of nature
And I will do my very best
To protect the forces of terra earth

I swear to up hold the greatest respect
For the meridian energies of your holy temple
that flow throughout terra earth

And I will do my very best to protect
Your holy temple
And the meridian energies of the earth
Oh lord

I swear that I will do my very best
To restore your divine plan
Upon the surface of terra earth

And I swear to protect the inhabitants of terra earth
And bring peace and order to the universe
Through the message of your divine plan
My lord

I swear that will not discriminate
Against any race or religion
For their beliefs
And I shall not show racism towards
Any nation upon terra earth

For we are all equal within the eyes
Of our lord
And master the living god

I will honor the beliefs of my fellow man
And will never force my views upon my fellow man

And I swear before you oh lord
My lord and master
To uphold the code
For I am your loyal servant

AMEN

If you follow this, it will help.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

So saying that would make it stronger? ermmmmm how?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

It'll amplify it, but this requires control. Normally, a person can't control it the first time they experience it. How it starts is usually a burning sensation.

This is the first part of awareness. Next, you want to know how does it make you stronger, basically it helps you face your shadow, and once you have opened some of the major chakras, such as the God's Head, you'll have an over flowing of energy, which is dangerous if your not ready. It would be like over charging a battery by a 100:1 difference or more.

Any other questions?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

And once you make it stronger what can you do with it?
And what will happen if you break the pledege?
edit on 27-6-2011 by 3raser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Can anyone explain this? I was standing near the door and it flew wide open and right after that i got a really bad headache on the left part of my head.There was no change in air pressure and the air condition didint turn on or off.When the door opened i felt alot of energy go through me

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

If you break the pledge, you might feel a little bit more negative, and the door that swung open, uncontrolled telekinesis. If you control it, the choice is yours on how to use it, the pledge is just one way to help control that energy and control yourself.

Now you said that your left side of your head hurts a lot. That is a sign that says, "I'm growing more powerful!" You can't control it, so it recoils and hurts your head.

Another possibility is someone's shadow coming in. They are nasty buggers, uncontrolled negative emotions and will hurt anyone they seek or sees them.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

And ummm one more question...How do you control it to move things?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

I'm probably really off. But does the feeling sort of feel like the one you get when something really touches you, or you hear music and a certain part gives you a big rush, and you feel tingly and sometimes get goose bumps. Sort of feels like a bodygasm?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

I take it you haven't read what the theory is on the site, that's cool, sometimes people need translators. There are exercises that help you to control your ability. They are, "you become one with the object, visualize the object moving, and push it with energy."

I'll explain the last one because it's short. Blow up a balloon and set it on the floor (preferably a surface with very little friction; a linoleum floor perhaps) Form an energy ball, making it as dense as possible. With the energy ball between your hand and the balloon, push the balloon along the floor with the energy ball. Do not touch the balloon with your hand.

This can help you control it. You can't let it control you.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have always wondered about this. I find i get it when i meditate/relax or when i focus on doing it. It's a strange feeling for me which feels like it radiates from the centre of my body outwards, it's a nice feeling..not orgasm but somewhat similar. I find when i dont breathe i can incite it.

Interesting really, i want to learn to do something like tai chi or Qi Gong to try and control chi in the body.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think that people here are talking about two different things, one of them is the one that you "suck in" and it makes you tremble and you can directed to parts of your body and it does not require meditation, you feel kinda weak after doing it. I'll be honest and say that I think is purely physical.... but I do it unconsciously when a vehicle or other electrical device is not starting and most of the times 90% they start, It might be just pure luck or that the device or vehicle was going to start anyways but it is something that it is now an instinct in me.
The other one is the Chi energy one that I have no idea how it works, maybe it is the same thing but I don't see how they relate if one is achieved by meditating and concentration and the other one is purely physical.
Thoughts?
edit on 30-6-2011 by Elieser because: Typos

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I was a little surprised to see this thread, I guess I shouldn't be. I can sometimes feel this energy in my body also. At first I could cause it maybe just in my arm/hand, now I can move it around my body at will if I'm in a relaxed state. Thing is, after I do it for a few minutes my body seems to get tense and I feel like I just need to stretch all my muscles and relax again.

I started reading about this stuff a couple years ago. I tried some exercises but I honestly thought it was all a little crazy at first. I still have a hard time convincing myself that I'm not causing a tactile hallucination, but I think it deserves my attention.
edit on 21-7-2011 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I can relate to all of the posters who say that they can move this energy/vibration/tingling/ around their bodies, as well as expand it to the entire body. Particularly, I can relate to those who say that the feeling at first started somewhere in their spine (bottom of my spine for me). I noticed I have a hard time moving it to my feet, but that's besides the point. I became aware of my ability to do this at an early age (10 years or less). I made no fuss about it, but recently I picked up interest in it out of sheer boredom (now I'm 26).

What I wanted to share with you guys is following from what one of our posters said. I forget who it was, but he/she said that this sounds a lot like what "Kundalini awakening" is. I started reading about it, and yes, I agree.

Check out this link. You may have to read a bit between the lines, or make sense of it for yourself, but I think it may be helpful. Interesting thing is that the Kundalini folks say that this feeling does start at the bottom of the spine.

www.yoga-age.com...
edit on 18-10-2011 by Papamehh because: I wanted to add more information regarding the original location of the feeling (spine)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join