It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can make my body have this "feeling" and i dont know what it is?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
First off sorry if this is the wrong forum im new here if you can, send this to the right forum.

Ok so this feeling i can create in my body feels so amazing (no not a orgasm).It feels like pure energy or something i cant even describe going through my body.I can do it at will when ever i want,I can make it go into my hands or my feet...wherever i want.When i do it my eyes feel like there going to have tears come out but not like im going to cry.Idk if its some healing ability or me does changing my blood pressure at will.

If anyone knows what it is please tell me i will be glad to hear what it is!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3raser
First off sorry if this is the wrong forum im new here if you can, send this to the right forum.

Ok so this feeling i can create in my body feels so amazing (no not a orgasm).It feels like pure energy or something i cant even describe going through my body.I can do it at will when ever i want,I can make it go into my hands or my feet...wherever i want.When i do it my eyes feel like there going to have tears come out but not like im going to cry.Idk if its some healing ability or me does changing my blood pressure at will.

If anyone knows what it is please tell me i will be glad to hear what it is!

Is the sensation similar to like, relaxing instantly where your joints are slowly stretching. It gives a tingling sensation perhaps, that's directed wherever you focus?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You should try hooking yourself up to a volt meter

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure but from what you said it sounds like a topic I started a few years back speaking about an energy blast that swept through me when my Grandmother died in my arms... It was the most freaky feeling I have ever had... almost like when your body reacts to a really scary shock but it swept through me and over me and I even lost my hearing and sight during the 'experience'...... Never found out what it was though.

And it wasn't fear or even sadness as everything was calm and I've seen people die before just never 'held' them before.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Well there isint a tingiling sensation its just.... Its really hard to describe its like smooth or something but not relaxing it just feels good.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Its close to that but not exactly

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3raser

Well there isint a tingiling sensation its just.... Its really hard to describe its like smooth or something but not relaxing it just feels good.

Smooth..... would it be the intentional release of adrenalin?

You see I can do this too, and I am doing it right now actually... the intensity is quite huge if doing it for more than 3 or 4 seconds.

I don't what it is either, somehow the ability to release adrenalin intentionally...

Good OP

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
You’re most likely stimulating your sympathetic/parasympathetic nervous system, which can cause various sensations throughout different areas of your body. It can raise your blood pressure, dilate your veins, change your heart rate, etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Finally someone else that can do it
yeah it gets intense after a few seconds so then i have to stop.Im trying to strengthen it but idk what it does!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

So basically what your saying is im healing myself internally?

Sorry lol i think i read it wrong
edit on 24-6-2011 by 3raser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 3raser

No, it has nothing to do with healing. For example when you bear down your heart rate drops, which is why its not uncommon for people to have a heart attack while having a bowel movement (like Elvis
). It’s not necessarily good to be stimulating your nervous system like that as you can cause a heart attack or stroke.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Do some research on this, quite a number of people are moving this way, not necessarily from this forum. Many think it is associated with an ascension process to a higher vibrational level. Note, I don't claim this as the science part of me forbids jumping to conclusions.

However, I know exactly what you are experiencing and it has led to visions, tk, obe's and more. It will come on strong and then wane and it can be projected. You may find that reality is not what you think it is along the way, try reaching out with your consciousness but be careful here, you will feel things, find things etc. But I find it hard to reconnect after words and get dizzy for a while. Have fun, your door is now opening.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Omg! i wasent really sure if i should of said about the visions part cause i wasent really sure if they were supposed to happen.My visions were so vivid they were amazing...But thats for a diffrent forun

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I've been able to do this on a smaller scale most of my life, but last month I was meditating just for fun and it hit me really strongly. I was just sitting there building this intense energetic feeling all through my body and all of a sudden it peaked and I felt a rush of energy wash over me. It was incredible. I'm glad to know someone else out there is having similar sensations. I haven't been able to do it since, but I think that is because for a while I was focusing on making the sensation stronger as opposed to just going with it like I did last time. Also, on the note of visions, I didn't have any visions, but I did most certainly see a bright golden/white light (with my eyes closed) even though I was in a nearly pitch black room with no lights on.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
3 Things for you to take and I will leave it at that -

1) It's completely natural, your just becoming more aware of moving your conscious in your body and actually "feeling" your nervous system react. Our perceptions are limited at times, but when they start to change, which they are for many right now, you'll become aware of this energy in your body.
2) You are not more special than anyone else, you are just aware of the "energy"
3) It's called Qi / Chi and your moving it through your body. If you want to learn how to control it and use it and gain more "power" physically and mentally - Start learning about Qi -Gong ( English - Chi Gung ). Or lookup Mantak Chia and check out some of his DVD's books. Or just find a starters guide to Qi Gong.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

So we are evolving and are becoming more advance and eventually every body can become aware of the energy in there body?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If i tweak the muscles in my ears (and in my head) i get an odd "earthquake" sound in my ear.

I also know what you mean; it's like a "chi" (or an energy) that you can control and push to whichever part of your body you want.

It's not a reactive convulsion or muscle spasm, it seems to come from focussing. I think i know what you mean, it's similar to pins and needles, except smoother; and you can do it whenever you want.

Peace.
edit on 24-6-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExistentialNightmare
If i tweak the muscles in my ears (and in my head) i get an odd "earthquake" sound in my ear.

I can do this as well.

It is actually caused by the contraction of the tensor tympani which is essentially a muscle part within your inner ear. A small percentage of the population can voluntarily contract this muscle which causes a rumbling sound.

Contracting muscles produce vibration and sound.[4] Slow twitch fibers produce 10 to 30 contractions per second (equivalent to 10 to 30 Hz sound frequency). Fast twitch fibers produce 30 to 70 contractions per second (equivalent to 30 to 70 Hz sound frequency).[5] The vibration can be witnessed and felt by highly tensing one's muscles, as when making a firm fist. The sound can be heard by pressing a highly tensed muscle against the ear, again a firm fist is a good example. The sound is usually described as a rumbling sound. Some individuals can voluntarily produce this rumbling sound by contracting the tensor tympani muscle of the middle ear. The rumbling sound can also be heard when the neck or jaw muscles are highly tensed.

Link for complete explanation

I always wondered what this was since I was very young and only recently discovered this whilst reading about the human ear etc.

This is something I would consider, along the lines of someone being able to move their ears or nostrils, its not always common but it is not exactly, unbelievable, amazing, some form of higher self or evolution etc.

It is interesting though and not often discussed.

edit on 24-6-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ExistentialNightmare

I can do that earthquake thing to and also this "crunch sound".... but lol that was random

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I can do this too, I call it "wind horse" because it feels like wind blowing through a tunnel, at the speed of a running horse. There is definite movement, and a wind-type of energy, it is most noticeable in the upper cranium region of the head. What is interesting about it is that it is psycho-physical, in that it is physical, but caused by the mind. Perhaps this is the root of all spiritual powers.

the name is also taken from another source, the closest I've ever heard someone describing it. The name is not as important as the fact that it is a real ability of the body/mind.
edit on 24-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join