It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama is right, you are wrong

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Hahaha I love that film....If there was ever a reason to believe in hell..It would be to see Hitler get a pineapple up the ass lol

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
He like saddam hussein spoke a lot of truth but that doesnt justify their actions

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Oh BS. The root cause of the whole mess was a bunch of murdering cowards who chose to kill as many civilians in one swoop as they possibly could. To terrorize, and in turn, have set the whole world in war mode.
Get real.

So you're saying OBL just one day decided to become a terrorizer and plan an attack on the US just like that and with no reason? Nope. There's a reason why these jihadist exist, and it's because of the extensive damage the west has caused in the region, get real. WE helped create Al-Qaeda in more ways than one.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
well, someone is full of it:

Human rights organisations have cast doubt on claims of mass rape and other abuses perpetrated by forces loyal to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, which have been widely used to justify Nato's war in Libya.

Nato leaders, opposition groups and the media have produced a stream of stories since the start of the insurrection on 15 February, claiming the Gaddafi regime has ordered mass rapes, used foreign mercenaries and employed helicopters against civilian protesters.

An investigation by Amnesty International has failed to find evidence for these human rights violations and in many cases has discredited or cast doubt on them. It also found indications that on several occasions the rebels in Benghazi appeared to have knowingly made false claims or manufactured evidence.

www.independent.co.uk...

that would be the alciaduh rebels that Nato (the US) is fighting WITH...
america's friend osama's buddie's america's allies that have been killing americans (sheeesh)

edit on 24-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

reply to post by confreak

We have strategically planned bombings so that civilian structures would not be hit, except in cases where we deliberately planned to traget...Gadafi's compound, or Saddam's son's dwellings, etc.

911 was strategically planned to absolutely target public structures and kill innocents willy-nilly. It was without purpose other than to murder innocent civilians and terrorize.

See the difference?

oh yeah?
forgot this one, obviously?
www.collateralmurder.com...
this piece of video rejects your "difference"-argument, doesn't it?
this video shows how some stupid youngsters in the US extend their PlayStation Live, and go on their knees begging for permission to kill CITIZENS, journalists, they even murdered a person that was already shot and being helped.
This, my friend, was seen by heaps of people who don't buy the US propaganda. This video is an illustration.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Oh BS. The root cause of the whole mess was a bunch of murdering cowards who chose to kill as many civilians in one swoop as they possibly could. To terrorize, and in turn, have set the whole world in war mode.
Get real.

in my first reply i forgot to point at an intrinsic logical error in your statement:
basically you equal cause with effect.
i wouldn't do that if i were you and i would have a sincere wish to understand reality.

while we're at it... define "terrorist" please. If a US Military Moron shoots innocent people, cowardly hiding in a control center and letting drones do the killing, with the intention to cause fear.... pretty much sounds like terrorism to me. But hold on! this can't be! US military murderers aren't terrorists! they fight for the freedom of the world? Right? My big fat a*ss they do.

Look, I hold nothing against any citizen, let alone US citizens. I just hope one day they'll be given back a decent system of education that helps them to understand why a lot of people don't see them as their big friends.
Basically those citizens are victims as well. Instead of spreading nonsense based on emotions and a false sense of patriotism, a better understanding of history and international politics would benefit all.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
compare the body count and all will see what is what..

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
compare the body count and all will see what is what..

Apparently to some body counts don't matter, they don't care how many innocent people each side has killed, rather they tune their ears and wait for their governments to explain why they killed those innocent people, and that's good enough for them crowds.
edit on 25-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think peoples arguments of
"America strategicly places their strikes"
and even
"examine the method/check the body count"
are stupid.

There is NEVER any justification for innocents dying.
I don't believe 9/11 was carried out by Osama, but let's say it was, and the motive was revenge for those who died at the hands of the US and UN. I'll use this example: If the same group of people living on 62nd street keep coming to 11th street killing my family and neighbors, I'm not gonna bomb 62nd street until there is NO STREET, I'm gonna walk up to these guys, (cuz it's only like 2 of em with a video camera and they don't even have furniture) and slit their damn throats. I'm not gonna risk killing women, and babies who happen to live on their block. I don't believe in collateral damage.

To ANYBODY who justifies the murder of civilians in iraq, afghanistan, and pakistan as "casualties of war" in this "hunt" for ONE man, I want to meet you and slap you.

Osama may be right about the atrocities that exist within our ideals and our system, but, get the guilty, not the babies.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Your condescending attitude is something I can live without. Who are the "sheeple"? You? Both sides have committed atrocities. If you choose to defend OBL, and don't know the meaning of the word "terrorism", then that is your issue, not mine.

Propaganda: If I choose to prove that all dogs are green, then I only write about green dogs to the exclusion of all other dogs.

Your dog, sir, is green.

Edit to add: I have never been on a 911 forum, because it's obviously a war zone. It seems to be where you belong. Not I. Our little chat ends here. Good day and Peace Out.
edit on 6/25/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

i'm glad you too decided to end this debate as i don't feel like wasting any more time on people who actually can't develop an argument.
you didn't respond to none of the arguments i made.
it's easier selling bs than developing reason

my last words to you were already spoken before: do your homework, study history and international politics.
edit on 26-6-2011 by NeverSleepingEyes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join