It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama is right, you are wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The 9/11 attacks based on the American regime's logic is justified for, but I'm not here to defend that attack, I'm here to tell you that almost everything Osama has said in his speeches is right.

There is a reason why the mainstream media refuses to preview all of his speeches in full, in context. I'll try to lay down some of his statements, which touch on certain subjects that ATS has debated on heavily.

United Nations

What did Osama bin Laden say about United Nation? He was utterly against it, and I'm with him on that, he was right when he said United Nation is the cause of much of the problems, death and destruction Muslims and Muslim nations have been facing:

"Those who refer our tragedies today to the United Nations for solutions there are hypocrites who are deceiving God, his prophet and the believers. Are any of our tragedies not the making of the United Nations? Who issued the resolution for the division of Palestine in 1947 and surrendered the land of Islam to the Jews? It was the United Nations in its resolution in 1947.

The United Nations have done nothing but justify blood shed and war. At the same time it has done nothing to stop bloodshed and war. The UN is just a platform for major powers to play their kiddie games with weak and defenceless nations.

We have suffered because of this United Nations, so no Muslim should resort to it under any circumstance. The United Nations is a tool of crime. We (Muslims) are being slaughtered every day and it does not move.

I hundred % agree with the above statement, the UN is used to commit crimes legally by the world powers, the weak can only watch and observe, it is completely insane.

The US lead sanctions of Iraq which caused the deaths of million babies was justified by UN, so it is obvious that the innocent and helpless are punished under this organization. What crime did those kids commit, what was their guilt ? No one knows.

US murder of the defenceless

Osama bin Laden asks what crimes did the defenceless women and children of Afghanistan commit? What did they do to deserve being wipe out? He states that the world goes in silent mode when innocent women and children in Afghanistan are killed, but when innocent women and children in US are killed it is a complete different story. I agree with him, the lack of humanity shown by those who cheered for Afghan war, which lead to villages being wiped out, people who were innocent, what crimes did they commit? What crimes?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5fa5b369fed.jpg[/atsimg]

Those who lived these months under the continuous bombardment by the various kinds of the U.S. aircraft are well aware of this. Many villages were wiped out without any guilt. Millions of people were expelled during this very cold weather, the oppressed ones of men, women, and children. They now live in tents in Pakistan. The
no guilt. Although it was a mere suspicion, America launched this fierce campaign.

Osama says it only takes 7 gram shrapnel to kill a person, but America dropped bombs in Afghanistan, each weighing 7 tons. He states that US used 7 million grams, while man needs only 7 grams. He says that to show US hypocrisy, "detonated in Nairobi less than two tons [of explosives], America said that this was a terrorist strike with a weapon of mass destruction. However, it did not refrain from dropping two shells each weighing seven million grams.." (Osama bin Laden)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/864a1e8ca2cf.jpg[/atsimg]

He is showing how US is calling others terrorists while completely forgetting about the 7 tone bombs its jets drop in and around villages in foreign nations. How can US claim Osama or those who commit such attacks are terrorists, when US commits worse attacks with bigger and more destructive bombs.

Apparent Fake Video

In the 2004 video which many claim to be fake, Osama is shown to be right again, or US is just using Osama's fake video to deceive people. I don't know why this video is claimed to be fake, but that is up to those who have that belief, but I'll take in to consideration that it might, or might not be fake. Either way, this is what it says and you be the judge and tell me how right he is.

"All that we have to do is to send two mujahedin to the furthest point East to raise a piece of cloth on which is written al-Qaeda, in order to make the generals race there to cause America to suffer human, economic, and political losses without their achieving for it anything of note other than some benefits for their private companies.

The US is doing exactly what Osama has stated, and it is right. US is involved in many nations around the world in the name of Al-Qaeda, wasting US wealth and American lives, not to mention gaining political losses.

US is building a base in Yemen as we speak to make it easier for US drones and Jets to operate in the area, once again under the name of Al-Qaeda. US is also involved in Somalia, in many bombings, not to mention Pakistan.

The deputy governor of Abyan Province reports at least 130 killed in those attacks.

Source

Report: CIA building drone base near Yemen

But if the video is fake, the US might be playing some psychological warfare by making themselves look like the victims of Osama bin Laden's plans, injecting the belief that Al-Qaeda is luring them in to different nations, when in reality there is no such organization as Al-Qaeda and they are bombing the said nations for other reasons. It could be argued that US is trying to distract the public, put more focus on the possibility that the attacks might actually be due to Al-Qaeda, forgetting about the true and more sinister reasons. Who knows?

And even more dangerous and bitter for America is that the mujahidin recently forced Bush to resort to emergency funds to continue the fight in Afghanistan and Iraq, which is evidence of the success of the bleed-until-bankruptcy plan - with Allah's permission.

He is right, US is bankrupt. Can I add anything more? The fact that US is borrowing money from China to pay for its wars is enough I think.

He also says that the biggest loser is the American people and not the government as corporations and banks connected with the politicians continue to stay on top, hence the bailout. He was right once again:

It is true that this shows that al-Qaida has gained, but on the other hand, it shows that the Bush administration has also gained, something of which anyone who looks at the size of the contracts acquired by the shady Bush administration-linked mega-corporations, like Halliburton and its kind, will be convinced. And it all shows that the real loser is ... you.

So it is evident that Osama is right. Now I will discuss what I meant at the start of the post when I said the 9/11 can be justified based on American logic.

US has killed innocent women and children intentionally and has used different excuses to justify those mass killings. Sometimes they claim it was the wrong target, hence "accident". Other times they claim they were targeting the enemy infrastructure, or targeting enemy units so it makes it OK. Based on that justification, 9/11 is justified, because simply put the target wasn't the American people, rather the enemy structure, for example the CIA and DOD offices which were also destroyed in the 9/11 attacks.

When US and its European friends (?) bombed and killed 11 innocent imams in Libya, then claimed they were targeting enemy structure therefore justifying the killings, is no different than Osama bombing 9/11. Based on the same logic which justified the killings of those 11 innocent imams, based on the same logic which justified the killing of hundreds of thousands who were massacred in Japan under US nukes, based on that American logic, 9/11 is justified.

Osama is right, but am I right

edit on 24-6-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Alright your bait has got me! I will respond in kind. Are you nuts? Osama is a disgusting piece of trash who killed based solely on the fact the are not Muslim and do not believe in their absolute ludicrous sad excuse for a stupid religion! Fair dinkum! Anyone who defends Osama in any capacity is a piece of trash! yeah I said it!
edit on 24-6-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
The 9/11 attacks based on the American regime's logic is justified for, but I'm not here to defend that attack, I'm here to tell you that almost everything Osama has said in his speeches is right.

What would you say were the things in Bin Laden's speeches that were not right? That is the larger question here.

Just trying to gauge your perspective.

Originally posted by confreak
Osama is right, you are wrong

Also, why does this make me wrong?
edit on 24/6/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Osama is dead.

And he was a nut.

To turn a phrase. . . "Osama is dead, beezzer is right!"

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Please.

The Jihad ideology, misogyny, institutionalized abuse of children, and retrograde cultural values are inherent in the Islamic system. The violence expressed as a result of this backwards culture is inherent in the teachings of Mohammed and have nothing to do with non-muslims.

Bin Laden was just another in a long, 1,400-year-old, line of muslims engaged in violent jihad in an effort to spread islam and instructed by their warlord leader, Mohammed.

Jihad is a mechanic used to spread Islam. Jihad is not a reaction to anything non-muslims do.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
One group can orchestrate a mass murder, and they are correct to do so. Another group can kill people, and they are wrong. Should it be that they are all wrong? Is there something to be said for self-defense?

But Thank you for showing us which "side" you are on.

Now, we know.
edit on 6/24/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Osama is dead.

And he was a nut.

To turn a phrase. . . "Osama is dead, beezzer is right!"

Too right dude!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I think you got it only half right.
They are both wrong of course.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
sweet , so America is the devil ........nice...

But umm..........I notice you didnt show all the pictures of all the innocent children and women that him and his cohorts are responsible for killing........

strange!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

If you read my whole post you would have had a better understanding of what I said.

I stated that according to American logic, the 9/11 attacks were justified, in that sense, even if he was behind the 9/11 attacks, based on the American logic, he was right. Note - this is not based on my logic.

The rest of the post is a different story, for example I agree with him regarding UN, I agree with him regarding the reactions received in American killings compared to the reactions received in Muslim killings etc..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Alright your bait has got me! I will respond in kind. Are you nuts? Osama is a disgusting piece of trash who killed based solely on the fact the are not Muslim and do not believe in their absolute ludicrous sad excuse for a stupid religion! Fair dinkum! Anyone who defends Osama in any capacity is a piece of trash! yeah I said it!

What do YOU think is worth killing for? Cause there's clearly a line that defines when a life can or cannot be taken... how interesting. And who calls for that line? You? Your country?

Second... hold on and dont attack ppl's religion. They have the right to theirs as you have the right to yours. Do not mock other's faith, if you do... maybe you crossed "that line".

And third... why you so mad when the man is right? Yes Osama was right in the examples given... I can give you a thousand examples where Hitler was right and prolly would get a flood of insults and mindless attacks like I just stepped on a glass bulb near a horde of zombies.

"Victory is changing the hearts of your opponents by gentleness and kindness." - Saladin.

Oh and that "sorry excuse of religion" states: "It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom you hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things); and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." Qur'an, 60:7.

You can only wish your "real" religion was this forgiving.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

If he is a scum then doesn't that make the American regime a scum also because America is also involved in mass killings?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

We have strategically planned bombings so that civilian structures would not be hit, except in cases where we deliberately planned to traget...Gadafi's compound, or Saddam's son's dwellings, etc.

911 was strategically planned to absolutely target public structures and kill innocents willy-nilly. It was without purpose other than to murder innocent civilians and terrorize.

See the difference?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

while I might object to certain parts of it, i feel i have to s&f you, OP, as it takes a lot of courage to take this position. Even over here in Europe, where emotions tend to be more moderate when the topic is being discussed (well, we didn't have to suffer the attacks, didn't we), it's becoming dangerous to point at the true root causes.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

poor person
at least do the effort of getting some background information, before you start calling people names.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Oh BS. The root cause of the whole mess was a bunch of murdering cowards who chose to kill as many civilians in one swoop as they possibly could. To terrorize, and in turn, have set the whole world in war mode.
Get real.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Please.

The Jihad ideology, misogyny, institutionalized abuse of children, and retrograde cultural values are inherent in the Islamic system. The violence expressed as a result of this backwards culture is inherent in the teachings of Mohammed and have nothing to do with non-muslims.

Bin Laden was just another in a long, 1,400-year-old, line of muslims engaged in violent jihad in an effort to spread islam and instructed by their warlord leader, Mohammed.

Jihad is a mechanic used to spread Islam. Jihad is not a reaction to anything non-muslims do.

and guess who used the Jihad? Who funded it?
that's right!
keep on sleeping

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
War and death to people that have no beef nor care to have a problem with an opposing nation does not deserve to die, not by the USA's hand or anyone elses. Usama started the war, he could have went Ghandi if he wanted to be a real '' Martyr '' he could have done many things to prove a point, so could have the USA, so could have all the other bastards of the sands of time that have killed for greed and prideful satisfaction.

I do not agree with any war of any type unless a force comes upon a shore of civilians and massacres them for no reason other than to piss off the people than have a problem with.

I condone none of it, life is too short, too precious, and WAY too important to waste time, money, and life on killings.

I'm tired of people using things as a catalyst for death, there should never be a time for war, but mortal man is flawed and sadly some of the most flawed of all get honored to serve the highest of powers.

There is nothing in my body that would ever feel Bin Laden was right. I don't care how manipulative and smooth talking he was.

What is wrong with this world? Why can't we focus our energies and motivations to make a better life for the people and the planet. If we put as much effort into life as we did war, we would be a unified world.

But thats not the deck we were handed, evil comes in all packages, all religions, colors, and places.

It all lies on you in the end.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Oh BS. The root cause of the whole mess was a bunch of murdering cowards who chose to kill as many civilians in one swoop as they possibly could. To terrorize, and in turn, have set the whole world in war mode.
Get real.

do some reading, ok?
start with The Grand Chessboard, for example. Or read the PNAC's statements.
after that, if you still feel it's BS, well, at least your opinion will have a foundation

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Believe what ever you want to believe, it wasn't even that long ago that a University was hit in Libya, or a little earlier when NATO bombings in an Afghan village killed over 100 people.

If Pentagon was behind the 9/11 they would argue that they were actually aiming for the CIA and DOD offices
you know, like when they bomb a peace conference then claim they were actually aiming for a bunker, or when they bomb a whole village to dust they claim they were aiming for insurgents, or when they bomb a hospital they blblablablabla you get where I'm going with this.

Here's a strategic target for you ^^

US jets today bombed and badly damaged a hospital near Kandahar in southern Afghanistan, witnesses said.

www.independent.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join