It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential&Royal bloodlines of illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I would like to know all abot their bloodlines and connection to the world leaders, I found this very interesting I hope you can fill in the gaps.
cheers

Presidential&Royal bloodlines

Did you know all 43 U.S. presidents have carried European royal bloodlines into office? 34 have been genetic descendants from just one person, Charlemagne, the brutal eighth century King of the Franks. 19 of them directly descended from King Edward III of England. In fact, the presidential candidate with the most royal genes has won every single American election.
"This information comes from Burke's Peerage, which is the Bible of aristocratic genealogy, based in London. Every presidential election in America, since and including George Washington in 1789 to Bill Clinton, has been won by the candidate with the most British and French royal genes. Of the 42 presidents to Clinton, 33 have been related to two people: Alfred the Great, King of England, and Charlemagne, the most famous monarch of France. So it goes on: 19 of them are related to England's Edward III, who has 2000 blood connections to Prince Charles. The same goes with the banking families in America. George Bush and Barbara Bush are from the same bloodline - the Pierce bloodline, which changed its name from Percy, when it crossed the Atlantic. Percy is one of the aristocratic families of Britain, to this day. They were involved in the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament at the time of Guy Fawkes"
-Researcher/Author David Icke, "Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center"

If America declared its Independence from the European monarchies in 1776, how is it possible that every single president has descended from European monarchs? If presidents are democratically elected as we are told, what are the odds that we would always choose members of British and French royal bloodlines to lead us?
"The Americas have always been owned and governed by the same royal families of Britain and Europe that conventional history states as being among those defeated during the wars of so-called ‘Independence.'" -Michael Tsarion, "Astrotheology and Sidereal Mythology"
"If it really is the Land of the Free and if, as is claimed, anyone really can become the president, you would fairly expect that the 43 presidents from George Washington to George W. Bush would express that genetic diversity. You're having a laugh. The presidents of the United States are as much a royal dynasty as anything in Europe, from whence their bloodlines came."
-David Icke, "Tales from the Time Loop"

queveritas.blogspot.com...

[Mod Edit - trimmed external quote, included external quote tags]

[Mod Note - Posting work written by others]
edit on 24/6/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Seems they like to keep it in the family

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

This is very interesting, but I think that anyone could be connected to anyone else if you go deep enough into one's genealogy. If they were closer than 15th cousin then I think this would be a bigger deal, but you and I are probably 15th cousins with many of the same people.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stavis
I would like to know all abot their bloodlines and connection to the world leaders, I found this very interesting I hope you can fill in the gaps.
cheers

Presidential&Royal bloodlines

Did you know all 43 U.S. presidents have carried European royal bloodlines into office? ....[snip].... They were involved in the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament at the time of Guy Fawkes"
-Researcher/Author David Icke, "Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center"

"[snip]...This is why he was the Brotherhood's choice."
-"[snip]...David Icke, "The Biggest Secret" (191-192)

-"[snip]...David Icke, "The Windsor-Bush Bloodline"

-"[snip]...David Icke, "Tales from the Time Loop"

Found your problem.

Seriously though, is it really all that surprising to you that success breeds success?

And also bear in mind that you're talking about centuries in terms of a timeframe. Can you prove that YOU don't have some connection to Charlemagne or the Tudors or somesuch? It wouldn't surprise me if my newspaper carrier was.

I'm sure a diligent, thorough and honest investigation into genealogy would also show MANY ne'er-do-wells among the genetically-related. How then do they fit into this great conspiracy? Let's not forget the Billy Carters of the world while focusing on the Jimmy Carters.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Yea it's just some coincidence that every president is connected to the royal family

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Yea it's just some coincidence that every president is connected to the royal family

First, we're talking David Icke as a source here so you'll excuse me if I take his 'research' with more than a grain of salt. And the sheer numbers involved over such a span of time dictate that it'd be surprising if they couldn't. So could your paperboy and bank teller and sundry others of no special note (present company included). This thread's meaningless in that regard. Where's the beef?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

And I'd bet $100 that you're related to all of them as well. So what have you done with your life?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

First, we're talking David Icke as a source here so you'll excuse me if I take his 'research' with more than a grain of salt. And the sheer numbers involved over such a span of time dictate that it'd be surprising if they couldn't. So could your paperboy and bank teller and sundry others of no special note (present company included). This thread's meaningless in that regard. Where's the beef?

David Icke isn't the only one, or the first to come to this conclusion. He also lists all his sources so you can evaluate them yourself. I personally find it strange that many politicians and celebrities turn out to be related.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Even if you take it as only coincidental, it still points to our rulers coming from similar priviledged families and backgrounds. So generally our democracy is more similar to the feudal system than we'd like to think.

If you want to go deeper down the conspiracy hole, you could look into the evidence that figures such as Obama, Bill Clinton and Hitler, have a different heritage than we are told. Giving a child somebody else's surname can disguise the fact that they rose to prominence not because of merit but because of who their family is. Again this is more like feudalism than democracy.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
David Icke isn't the only one, or the first to come to this conclusion. He also lists all his sources so you can evaluate them yourself. I personally find it strange that many politicians and celebrities turn out to be related.

I think any decent statistician could easily disabuse him of it being anything of significance. There's also the avoidance of mentioning either the ne'er-do-wells in the family tree or the average joes/janes that are similarly related to people of note from the past. This is called cherry-picking data.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Even if you take it as only coincidental, it still points to our rulers coming from similar priviledged families and backgrounds. So generally our democracy is more similar to the feudal system than we'd like to think.

You find it surprising that families that have the wherewithal to put their children forward for leadership do so? And again, you're paying attention only to the positive outcomes without giving equal weight to the negative or even run-of-the-mill.

If you want to go deeper down the conspiracy hole, you could look into the evidence that figures such as Obama, Bill Clinton and Hitler, have a different heritage than we are told. Giving a child somebody else's surname can disguise the fact that they rose to prominence not because of merit but because of who their family is. Again this is more like feudalism than democracy.

The engine of democracy is choice. But it falls to the people themselves to demand choice and pursue choice. If you choose the easy route provided by the most polished, plastic-wrapped politician, the problem is within you not democracy.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

The Most Recent Common Ancestor theory holds that ALL HUMANS ON THE PLANET may be related to an ancestor who lived as recently as 2000 years ago.

There could be at least 16 million people alive today who descended from Genghis Khan.

If you dig back far enough, you'll find you're probably related to any number of people you wouldn't otherwise suspect.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
America is not a Democracy and never has been. It's a Republic.

The Electoral College picks the President. The Electoral College is the Royal Families.

That's why America's always had a history of slaughtering people off around the world...and doesn't mind killing off its own. They'll find new suckers to replace whatever they need.

Obama's been giving +1 million foreigners new US Citizenship annually. Fresh sheep to slaughter.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
America is not a Democracy and never has been. It's a Republic.

The Electoral College picks the President. The Electoral College is the Royal Families.

That's why America's always had a history of slaughtering people off around the world...and doesn't mind killing off its own. They'll find new suckers to replace whatever they need.

Obama's been giving +1 million foreigners new US Citizenship annually. Fresh sheep to slaughter.

It's a representative democracy. If the whiners want to make themselves presentable and run for office, there isn't anything preventing them. Work hard, become important in your community, become successful and then have conspiracists assert that George Bush is your 57th cousin twelve times removed and suggest that that's the reason for your success.

And the immigration thing wouldn't be about growing the economy as Boomers© start retiring in droves. No never. Eegad this can get tiresome.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So other than the claims of the mad Icke, is there actual proof of this.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
I don't know why you've decided to be partisan, or where you're getting your numbers, but the petitions for naturalization for the last 10 years are as follows:

2001 __501,643
2002 __700,649
2003 __523,370
2004 __662,796
2005 __602,972
2006 __730,642
2007 1,382,993
2008 __525,786
2009 __570,442
2010 __710,544

So clearly, the banner year for immigration was under Bush's term.
source
edit on 2011.6.24 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
this 12 year old cracked the code. link to youtube:
12 yr girl discovers all u.s. presidents..

new topics

top topics

join