It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are less evolved than men is why relationships fail.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Since humans are filth, then you, too, are filth.

To Sweetstuff : AMEN!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Why would I respect the female that brought me into this fithy world, humans are filth. If anything I'd rather have been a higher being. This reality feels like a damn prison and I want out to be honest.

these posts are proof you arent ready to be a higher being..............just look at you, whining and crying and complaining like an infant.......

You cant get past this, but you want to be a higher being? Maybe you better learn what you can from this life first there lil buddy

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Its not about the materialistic side of money,its about going places and having no restrictions of fun with it.
most humans are like that ,im like that.
Who would want to take his ex-wife for shopping just for fun ? I dont care for money.
that's all about pleasure........PLAYYGGGEEEUUURE

I use to say "you are not what you do" but in this this case, you really are envious.
edit on 24-6-2011 by SSimon because: IT'S NEVER OVER

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Envious

reply to post by Envious

You are delusional!

I am a damn female and I am who I am. I am nothing like how you perceive women.

Maybe you need to date a different set of standards because it is obvious the ones you date now don't treat you right....

I am truthful and if you knew me in any way you would think differently.

Delusional are those who believe in candy land, god, magical love and angels. Oh, I guess 90% of the world is crazy.

Are you really who you think you are? It's ok to give into your deep dark desires my love.

I have infinite standards.

We all like to believe we're truthful creatures.

Hey candy land is real!

Sorry you are arguing with a hopeless romantic so it's pointless

I believe in love and having a life partner, you just have to go through some "trolls" to get to your other half. People don't compromise or communicate in relationships. THAT Is the problem, it has nothing to do with one sex being better than the other. BOTH sexes need to learn to communicate with each other and put their pride and ego aside.

I can go to my bf about anything that is bothering me and so can he with me. Many people don't do that and THAT Is why their relationships dont work out...one is too afraid to say something to the other because they don't want to offend or hurt the other. Grow a back bone! If you can't talk to your partner about anything and feel comfortable then maybe that isn't the person for you.

I know who I am and I am proud of who I am. I take pride in myself and how I am towards those I date. I was raised to treat others the way you want to be treated, so I do. I treat my men very well, never had a complaint and i am friends with pretty much every guy I have dated.

I have no deep dark desires...so again you are wrong.

It's because you are an alpha woman. Females such as you have a certain degree of power over beta males.

Originally posted by sweetstuff
Just an FYI to the OP, my grandfather was a mere 5 feet and had a marriage filled with love with my grandmother and they were blessed with 11 children, so the fact that you are vertically challenged has nothing to do with why women don't want you, it's your personality or more correctly, lack there of, that's deemed completely unattactive to us. My brothers are not tall men, ranging from 5'6 to 5'9 yet OMG, shockingly, they have been able to have successful relationships with women, gasp, I hope you are sitting down OP, I'm sure that blew your tiny mind.

You have the most illogical mentality that is possible. You take your own personal experience of rejection as proof that your experience is indicitive of all experiences in all situations. Logical? I think not.

Can I get an Amen from all the ladies and gents of ATS that this specimen, er specipigmy of a man, has taken himself out of the dating pool?

Future generations thank you in advance OP.

Short he my have been, he must of had high status in his woman's eyes. Btw love isn't real. It's just deep attachment and chemical reactions. How about you face that reality that his love and your love is an illusion like this reality.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Envious

No I'm just a confident woman and I have no control over anybody. I don't control or manipulate ANYONE. They are free to make their own choices.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
OP..maybe you need Alpha men partner to go into another dimension and feel the love

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

It's because you are an alpha woman. Females such as you have a certain degree of power over beta males.
reply to post by Envious

Apparently short beta males, that get dumped............apparently you know something of this.....

Theres no need to get "short" with everyone on this board man, you dont have to take all the "little" things out on people just because you feel youve been "sawed off" at the knees by a relationship.......

These are all "tiny" things in the grand scheme of life man......

Just dont make yourself look like a mental "midget"

peace out

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee
reply to post by Envious

Since humans are filth, then you, too, are filth.

To Sweetstuff : AMEN!

This body is filth.

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by Envious

Why would I respect the female that brought me into this fithy world, humans are filth. If anything I'd rather have been a higher being. This reality feels like a damn prison and I want out to be honest.

these posts are proof you arent ready to be a higher being..............just look at you, whining and crying and complaining like an infant.......

You cant get past this, but you want to be a higher being? Maybe you better learn what you can from this life first there lil buddy

As a high being I'd destroy everything that exist in all realities. I'd then create new female only universes that worship me. I'd be genderless or maybe a goddess. Yes, a goddess would be interesting something new.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Envious

No I'm just a confident woman and I have no control over anybody. I don't control or manipulate ANYONE. They are free to make their own choices.

Your unconscious mind picked that avatar not because of the alien, but because you are a alpha. Him pointing up shows us you feel higher than most women, the one finger means you think of yourself as number 1 diva, and that you have men wrapped around your finger.

Mblah you really are interesting.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Maybe your body is filth, i bathe..........maybe you should work on that, might be part of that problem you have....

As a high being I'd destroy everything that exist in all realities. I'd then create new female only universes that worship me. I'd be genderless or maybe a goddess. Yes, a goddess would be interesting something new.
reply to post by Envious

lmao.........so youd do exactly what you accuse women of doing mmmm.........

Exactly why whatever powers that be would never let you be a higher being.........

Its clear that in the scheme of spiritual evolution, you havent even approached ladder

Ive met grade school kids that had a better understanding of people then you do........

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Thread closed temporarily while we see if folks can grow up a little.

Edit to add - Thread permanently closed following staff review.
edit on 24/6/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join