It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the EU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hello everyone, i have been a fan of ATS for a very long time, at least since 2008, i have followed numerous topics, from the Swine Flu outbreak to UFO predictions.

I know i will enjoy my time here, and will try my hardest to make every post count and abide by the T&C set out by the ATS administration.

I live in England, and have for all of my life, i am currently 19 years of age

I am a big believer in the UFO area, i do believe we have been visited by Aliens in the past and during the 40's 50's and 60's, but with today s technology anything we see up there could be our own secret crafts.
In political terms i am on the right side of politics, i have strong opinions on Religion, immigration, and i will not be afraid to express those opinions, but i will always make sure to stay well within the T&C.

I hope i will get to make a lot of new friends here on ATS

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EuroCorps
Hello everyone, i have been a fan of ATS for a very long time, at least since 2008, i have followed numerous topics, from the Swine Flu outbreak to UFO predictions.

I know i will enjoy my time here, and will try my hardest to make every post count and abide by the T&C set out by the ATS administration.

I am a big believer in the UFO area, i do believe we have been visited by Aliens in the past and during the 40's 50's and 60's, but with today s technology anything we see up there could be our own secret crafts.
In political terms i am on the right side of politics, i have strong opinions on Religion, immigration, and i will not be afraid to express those opinions, but i will always make sure to stay well within the T&C.

Just for linking England with the EU, you can have a spot on my Rivals list.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thwax

Originally posted by EuroCorps

Just for linking England with the EU, you can have a spot on my Rivals list.

Wow, that must be some kind of record, they have only been a member for 10mins and already got a rival.

Welcome Eurocorps, hope you enjoy your time here.
edit on 24-6-2011 by Roguesheep because: Brain doesn't seem to be working properly today.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Welcome, just a little warning. To many the EU be a dirty word round these parts,

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS we are a diverse bunch,hope to see you in the disscusions

new topics

top topics

join