It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% undeniable proof that 9/11 was staged : WTC collapsed but not the Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Did anyone of you though about this before ??
the fire was extinguish very fast .. damage were minor
and guess what .. the pentagon didnt collapse

and suposedly it was hit by a similar plane full of gasoline

WTC towers were planned to be destroyed
not the Pentagon

the official version clearly state that it was hit by a similar commercial plane

WTC and Pentagon impact hole are far from being similar
even a missile would not make the WTC collapse to the ground

they lied about everything on 9/11 to create ME wars .. and many weak minded people unpatriotic
swallowed the corrupted version from the start

if we want to honor the 3000 innocent victims .. we should find the real truth
and reject any lies

Japan Skyscrapers Sway With 8.9 Earthquake but the WTC collapsed !! still beleive the 9/11 version?

edit on 6/24/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I think this is a no win situation because the Goverments are never, ever going to stand up and say "yeah sorry people, we were responsible for this" it´s just never going to happen.

No matter how conclusive the evidence, it´s just going to be another "we know they did it but we can not do anything about it" senario ! Slighty like the "Kennedy assassination".

This will go on for ever but you´ll never get an admittance from the power that be.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by linkshot1000
I think this is a no win situation because the Goverments are never, ever going to stand up and say "yeah sorry people, we were responsible for this" it´s just never going to happen.

No matter how conclusive the evidence, it´s just going to be another "we know they did it but we can not do anything about it" senario ! Slighty like the "Kennedy assassination".

This will go on for ever but you´ll never get an admittance from the power that be.

That would be the perfect reasons to replace the entire government
and make one ourself
a government that will finaly care for their own people

ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE
if ME can go into a revolution why the US cannot

are north american to lazy ?
easy question .. we need our bigmac and nothing else care

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

WTC was a tower... While pentagon was, well, a pentagon. Towers collapse, they are not built for attacks and they are tall. Pentagon does not collapse, because it cant, its not a tower, and it was built to resit attacks.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamaperson
reply to post by Ben81

WTC was a tower... While pentagon was, well, a pentagon. Towers collapse, they are not built for attacks and they are tall. Pentagon does not collapse, because it cant, its not a tower, and it was built to resit attacks.

WTC was very very solid compare to the pentagon
only well placed high explosives would cut through those thick metal bars

it should had collapsed .. (the impact part) if the WTC collapsed

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I was honestly saving for what im about to say as a cliffhanger for next years 911 themes on the twin tower but umm.

'The floors of the building were not built to carry the weight of 40,000 plus tons nor the combustion of fire plus 40,000 tons.'

Therefore, the structure of the so-called columns and how strong it was built has not a freaking thing to do with the towers collapsing.

The floors collapsed way before the structure collapsed.

Stop playing games with these peoples minds for heavens sake.

The structure, its no way it could have fallen. It had to be explosives or something

The structure, its no way it could have fallen. It had to be explosives or something

Tell me how strong the middle of the floors was and then ill be impressed, other then that, stop feeding what is being fed to you to keep you away from what you really need to be eating.

edit on 24-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Really? I would like to see some evidence of that, because if its true then I am truly wrong. I don't see how the pentagon could have collapsed, it was not that tall. Also, the pentagon was made to sustain explosions, it was actually designed so that there would be minimal damage. The Pentagon is the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense, I would think that it is well protected (I wonder why the plane wasn't shot down though).

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamaperson

Really? I would like to see some evidence of that, because if its true then I am truly wrong. I don't see how the pentagon could have collapsed, it was not that tall. Also, the pentagon was made to sustain explosions, it was actually designed so that there would be minimal damage. The Pentagon is the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense, I would think that it is well protected (I wonder why the plane wasn't shot down though).

You could build 25 Eiffel tower with all the hard steal they had
it was plane resistant
it was earthquake resistant
it was hurricane resistant

but it wasnt explosive resistant

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

well yeah. The wtc was almost outdated .. Some may say it was. But of course it was meant to come down that day.. That was the main part of the shock factor.. If it were just planes and fire, we wouldnt had been as hysterical and dumb to the events that followed. I still think back and wonder how they fell. The thought they would fall wasnt present that day, until they did of course. And even after the first fell, I didnt think the 2nd would..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by Ben81

well yeah. The wtc was almost outdated .. Some may say it was. But of course it was meant to come down that day.. That was the main part of the shock factor.. If it were just planes and fire, we wouldnt had been as hysterical and dumb to the events that followed. I still think back and wonder how they fell. The thought they would fall wasnt present that day, until they did of course. And even after the first fell, I didnt think the 2nd would..

Especially a perfect vertical fall

We should ask CDI
but they probably been told by the government like other controlled demolition compagny to shut the hell up on the 9/11 subject

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That is a very good video montage,

Regardless of what you believe.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

it was plane resistant

Not really... And if the original plans were to make it plane resistant, maybe we do have a conspiracy.

"The Pentagon was built as a reinforced concrete structure" (wikipedia), while the tower was steel, as you say.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by linkshot1000

if ME can go into a revolution why the US cannot

For why?
edit on 24-6-2011 by w4HoO because: ?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Funny how the pentagon didn't explode and then collapse on its own footprint isn't it?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Everything on the Ptgn. plane was destroyed right? Even the fuel containers? I wonder if it matters if the fuel tanks exploded on impact or combusted more slowly? Is there any footage of the fire at the Pntgn. after the impact? From what i understand there was nothing to be identified at the Ptgn. attack, except a piece of a motor or something?

Why doesn't that show, Mythbusters, ever talk about THIS stuff?
edit on 24-6-2011 by w4HoO because: ,,

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by w4HoO
Everything on the Ptgn. plane was destroyed right? Even the fuel containers? I wonder if it matters if the fuel tanks exploded on impact or combusted more slowly? Is there any footage of the fire at the Pntgn. after the impact? From what i understand there was nothing to be identified at the Ptgn. attack, except a piece of a motor or something?

Why doesn't that show, Mythbusters, ever talk about THIS stuff?
edit on 24-6-2011 by w4HoO because: ,,

they are not allowed .. or any controlled demolition compagny like CDI to talk about 9/11
or risk going in court
the same for the Bin Laden raid
a general said to the news that we need to stop talking about it

wonder why ...

edit on 6/24/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join