It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda possible revenge attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
A few weeks ago the newspapers revealed that a senior Al Qaeda operative stated the terrorist group were in possession of a nuclear bomb.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the operational commander of al-Qaeda who was detained at Guantanamo and will stand trial this year for his role as the mastermind of the attacks 11 September 2001, was the source of this claim. He said that they had a hidden nuclear facility somewhere in Europe according to documents leaked to Wikileaks.

Muhammed said that they would detonate it if Osama bin Laden captured or killed. He explained that al-Qaeda will launch an attack “nuclear hell” in the entire world if that happened.

I suspect that the nukes Al Qaeda got hold of was the one of three ex-South African nuclear bombs that Margaret Thatcher ordered David Cameron to hand over to an international arms dealer John Bredenkamp in 1989.

These three nuclear weapons were sent from South Africa to Oman where Dr. David Kelly was in charge of ensuring their safety.

They were held in an unsecure military facility and were later stolen by sold on by Bredenkamp to Saddam Hussein.

These weapons were then shipped to Syria during the war against Iraq.

I suspect that one of these weapons are the ones that Al Qaeda say they have got hold of.

It means that potentially there are three nuclear weapons in the hands of Islamist terrorists.

Now many people have been saying for a while that a nuclear weapons attack would be undertaken in the US – and if it is then the nuclear weapon invlved will be one of these South African bombs.

This is why Dr. David Kelly was murdered – he knew the full story about the nuclear bombs shipped from South Africa and what the British and American forces were looking for in Iraq.

They were looking for the stolen South African weapons that had been sold to Saddam Hussein by Bredenkamp.

If the full story of these bombs were exposed as the basis of the search for WMD in Iraq, then the full story of Margaret Thatcher and David Camerons role in the affiar would become known.

What does this mean.

It means that Al Qaeda have access to potentially three nuclear weapons.

It may be that the reason why Osama Bin Laden was killed was because these weapons have been located – and hence the blackmail threat by Al Qaeda to explode one in the event of Osama Bin Ladens death was no longer operative and hence the ‘kill order’ was issued to execute Osama Bin Laden – who would also have known about the history of these Al Qaeda obtained bombs.

This could be the secret note handed to President Obama by Brigadier General Wilson on April 29th, 2011 which allowed Obama to approve the execution of Osama Bin Laden.

This may also be the reason why Osama Bin Laden was allowed to stay alive for so long by the US – as they must have known where he was living in Pakistan for years.

Until they either founds the bombs, or were prepared for one of the bombs to go off and exploit it politically – then they had to allow Osama Bin Laden to stay alive.

It may also be that we are about to experience a ‘false flag’ nuclear weapons attack in order to act as a pretext for the US or Europe to impose martial law as a result of the looming economic collapse.

This would also explain why the US have started to order massive amounts of anti-radiation sickness pills in anticaption of a nuclear terrorist attack

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said it was trying to entice someone, somewhere, into making drugs to treat people for internal radiation poisoning.

It said it had identified two compounds that could be made into safe drugs and called on companies to come up with plans for making them.

The compounds, pentetate calcium trisodium (Ca-DTPA) and pentetate zinctrisodium (Zn-DTPA), can be safe and effective for the treatment of internal contamination with plutonium, americium, or curium, the FDA said.

p00hbear

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Mkay,

First, al queda, salsa con quesa, taco mesa, el pallo loco, whatever you want to call em is a made up name by the USSA so that we can put a name to an invisible boogeyman that we spend lots of money fighting so we can justify scaring the holy jeebus out of dumb Americans into submitting to the will of the iron fisted agenda.

Second, any attack of this nature on US soil would have to be an inside job just due to the logistics involved of pulling off such a thing. The USSA is a lot tougher to get contraband into than you would think. If this happens here in north America..it was planned that way and allowed to happen to further anothers agenda....
edit on 24-6-2011 by Castogere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I do not see how Al-Queda could start a nuclear hell of any sort, even if they had one nuclear bomb it would be very hard to conceal, how would they launch it? Would they detonate it?

I am 100% sure any nuclear bomb they have could be destroyed before it hit it's target.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I think you make a good point, but with the explosion of nuclear revelations over the past few years, such as the suitcase nuke the Russians have supposedly place in strategic positions in America, the way in which certain countries are using the manufactuer of nuclear power as a yardstick to beat what they want out of people(Nations). It is little wonder there isn't more nuclear capable devices avalible for the highest bidder. Couple this with the rather disturbing story I heard about that didn't get mainstream coverage, either because it was a fear tatic or very true(hard to tell nowadays), in Pittsburgh I think in America a few months ago, it appears we really are living on the knife edge of our own need to destroy!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Sorry, just found it! It was in fact San Diego, here's a link to the story;

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
For the last 10 years or more, the internet has been full of crazy stories of all the Nukes, Mini-Nukes, Micro-Nukes, Suitcase-Nukes and countless other permutations of Nuke falling into the hands of terrorists and how we are all in imminent danger of being vapourised.

Well, lookee.... we're all still here!

All those alleged thousands of Weapons of Mass Distraction that disappeared in Eastern Europe after the fall of the Soviet empire were supposed to be in the hands of all the evildoers, who were unfalteringly scheming and plotting the fiery demise of all us infidels, yet here we are, alaive and well, and not a mushroom cloud to be seen!

Now, I'm sure there are some illicit nuclear weapons out there, such as the ones that went missing after being bought from South Africa - any ideas Mr. David Cameron? We'd ask Dr. Kelly but , well, he got bumped off rather inconveniently (or conveniently, dependeing on your point of view or political leadership aspirations).

I am not going to lose any sleep over the government and media waving a bearded cave dweller at me and telling me of his dastardly schemes. I'm big enougn and been around long enough to know when I am being played and lied to. What does concern me though are the lengths my own government and factions within it will go to in order to preserve their power over us and kick off new conflicts.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by p00hbear
I suspect that the nukes Al Qaeda got hold of was the one of three ex-South African nuclear bombs that Margaret Thatcher ordered David Cameron to hand over to an international arms dealer John Bredenkamp in 1989.

It is my understanding that David Cameron never worked for Thatcher.

Could you elaborate please?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
He worked for her on an economics research team. Can't remember the name.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EuroCorps
how would they launch it? Would they detonate it?

It is very easy to forget that not every country has a robust security on the ground. I can only imagine that all one needs is few people on the ground at the airport in some country with hefty pockets to be able to sneak one into the cargo of passenger or cargo plane bound to anywhere in the world. Wait until the plane hovers around the target/airport and detonate the weapon.

I agree it will not be a nuclear hell but definitely the possibility of either 1 or 2 attacks like that will surely affect a lot of people and/or countries and definitely the economy upto certain extent.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Alkied and ALL secret associates = food
Do YOU feel better........

Have they supported their Islamic brotheren in the best way to preserve them..... YOU answer
Have their associates placed OTHERS in harms way for a cause...... YOU answer

They have been eating at the souls of many so, let em try their TAGS are waiting for better ummm segragation of SOULS-BULLS EYE-

Pathetic-FEAR

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I thought ATS had a thing about plagiarism, you have stole this form another website and claimed it as your own. I have just caught you out

Original article, you might find it looks familiar, it did to me.

THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE!!!! this thread is PLAGIARISM!!!

edit on 24-6-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

good catch, so maybe psy ops of US inhabitants...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So what do I think of the original article and not this plagiarised thread.

Not very much.

During 1989 Dr David Kelly was working on the inspection of WMD in the Soviet Union, and not on supervising 3 nuclear weapons in Oman gave to some arms dealer by David Cameron through Thatcher. Also David Cameron didn’t graduate until 1988 he started work with the conservatives in 1989, are we really expected to believe that the government at the time got a guy strait out of university to undertake this ultra secret operation. Also David Kelly was a Biological weapons expert, not a nuclear expert and why would the British government hand over nuclear weapons to a international arms dealer.

But let’s go further, this article goes on to claim that that this arms dealer stole the nukes form David Kelly and sold them to Iraq. Kelly received a nomination for the Nobel peace prize for his work in uncovering Saddam’s Biological weapons program during the 90’s, so I am pretty sure he would have had a idea that his allegedly lost nukes were with Saddam. It doesn’t really matter because these 3 nukes just don’t exist.

I love the allegation that they ended up in the hands of Al’Qa’ida, Bin Laden hated Saddam and Saddam knew Bin Laden hated him so why on earth would he ever supply one of his enemy’s with nuclear weapons. It just would not happen, even the (REAL) author of this article claims that he “thinks” this is what happened, he “thinks” this because actually known’s nothing about international terrorism. He demonstrates this by referring to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed as Mohammed rather than KSM as most people who know about the man do, just a little thing but it say’s allot to me.

If Al’Qa’ida really did have nukes, and they don’t, as KSM has claimed are we really expected to believe that he would tell his interrogators about it. The biggest ace up Al’Qa’ida’s sleeve and he tells US intelligence about it. its it not far more likely that, KSM was feeding the Americans with misinformation or that the American government are just spouting more pointless propaganda.

And how can you OP (sorry the original author) claim that they found these nukes that never really existed then make out that there is going to be a false flag.

So not only is this entire thread plagiarised but it’s not even a very good article to plagiarise because the REAL author has either just made this up of the top of his head or he knows nothing about terrorism.

And that is the other side of the coin........

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
this reminds me of the suitcase bomb that the old USSR had, and was willing to use in their Afghan war, yes they had them but none was used. Some where reported stolen or misplaced, i think they were sold, too who??? No one is nuts or insane enough to use one ever again.

top topics

join