It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nature in all her glory....man conquers beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well this is it. This is how we entertain ourselves. Lets go out into the ocean find a big fish and just beat the living crap out of it for fun. A defenceless , harmless animal minding its own business in its own environment. Stick hooks in it, pull it out of its environment and let it die a slow and miserable death. Then lets congratulate ourselves in shirts and ties and round off the day with a nice meal and a few beers.

I can't help feeling this is being put out for us to view on purpose. Its out there specifically because its a group of bankers. Just to pee everyone off even more. I'm not peed off, just depressed at how barbaric the human race is. I wonder how people would feel if a superior race came to our environment on their weekend off to hunt and butcher us?

if you do not find anything wrong with this behaviour i would be grateful if you would watch the film linked below. its free to view online at the link posted. thank you.

www.earthlings.com...

edit on 24-6-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
corrected embed

Would have been cool if the boat capsized and they had to face said
fish in the water.
edit on 6/24/2011 by kaleshchand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

sorry about video.

i just think its really funny watching these guys reel in the big predator of the ocean.

the bankers are kinda like the big predators in the human race.

edit on 24-6-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

join