It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from CT.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hey ATS! Mark from CT here. I've been around the forums for quite some time. My main area of interest revolves around parallel universes.

There's a strange story I'd like to mention: I was approached by an individual who claims he can open portals to parallel universes. As you probably are well-aware, there are many unstable people out there, but he says he can demonstrate it.

I don't know whether I'll go to witness the demonstration. I don't know this guy that well, he claims to be a scientist and does sound educated, has a lot of info on the subject, then again, you know how many deranged people are out there.

Public place is out of the question (how convenient) because 'too many people'd see it.'

That's my short, and somewhat tedious, introduction. Feel free to express your ideas and opinions.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by parallelexistence
Hey ATS! Mark from CT here. I've been around the forums for quite some time. My main area of interest revolves around parallel universes.

There's a strange story I'd like to mention: I was approached by an individual who claims he can open portals to parallel universes. As you probably are well-aware, there are many unstable people out there, but he says he can demonstrate it.

I don't know whether I'll go to witness the demonstration. I don't know this guy that well, he claims to be a scientist and does sound educated, has a lot of info on the subject, then again, you know how many deranged people are out there.

Public place is out of the question (how convenient) because 'too many people'd see it.'

That's my short, and somewhat tedious, introduction. Feel free to express your ideas and opinions.

Careful might turn out like that tv series Sliders.

And welcome to ATS

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: welcome

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

Originally posted by parallelexistence

Careful might turn out like that tv series Sliders

www.youtube.com...

Yeah, or he's gotten the idea from there in the first place

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hello from Texas its a quarter to 4 or so..cant sleep,,What brings you out at this hour? I have varied intrests and enjoy ATS hope you like it also I lurk on new topics looking for something interesting you have to have 20 posts to start your own thread Its easy ,,just comment on posts on new topics you like and in no time your there WELCOME

new topics

top topics

join