It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets document WW3 here for future generations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
What im suggesting is that we record every event that happens from here on in relating to the onset of what will become WW3,this would be invaluable for future generations to have an insight from people that lived during the coming devestation,we need to include every aspect possible like the effects of Fukushima,financial collaspe,and the currant wars of aggression in the middle east and Nth Africa,the victories and defeats against TPTB .
What does everyone think

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Awesome

Now get to work, I awaits reading materials.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
WW3 is already happening in your neighborhood under the guise of lawmaking and the judicial system. Its the poor vs the rich via economic slavery, and our prison system. Afford a lawyer, get off. Not, go in. Look around you.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Yes its already happening , i cant do much about that ,im just saying we should all start supplying any imformation that comes to light so that it can be tracked to its conclusion in the future

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
It really needs to be in written text so there is some physical evidence ,When the future humans start digging around for relics and they find a SD card or USB stick ,What they gonna do with it ? Books are the future and past.
Start writing Amigo.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
You should document it on paper

i dont believe the internet will survive

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
WW3 is already happening in your neighborhood under the guise of lawmaking and the judicial system. Its the poor vs the rich via economic slavery, and our prison system. Afford a lawyer, get off. Not, go in. Look around you.

I think the OP is about the real WW3, which is not quite yet happening. It would be nice to document it on ATS, but unfortunately it is very likely that the internet will come down pretty fast once a world wide war begins, but we will see. I suggest documenting stuff on physical media-eg. paper, so that we (and future generations), will be able to read the events after the war (in case all storage media gets wiped).

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

i don't think we should teach history anymore. present evidence that suggest that our knowledge of history, has in some way benefit us and our children.

more nonsense.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

what do you mean the real world war 3? jeeeeezzzzzzz.......

whats more real then being systemically destroyed by economic slavery and outright war all over the world?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

what do you mean the real world war 3? jeeeeezzzzzzz.......

whats more real then being systemically destroyed by economic slavery and outright war all over the world?

Well, here where I live I do not see outright war, and I doubt that where ever you are there is no war either, since you seem to be quite happily on the internet.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
It really needs to be in written text so there is some physical evidence ,When the future humans start digging around for relics and they find a SD card or USB stick ,What they gonna do with it ? Books are the future and past.
Start writing Amigo.

Unless we are hit straight back to the stone age there should still be uses for usb sticks etc,however i see your point documenting on paper needs to happen as well,its just a shame that paper only lasts about 50 yrs now b4 it destroys itself

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Ya sure how many data centers you own?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Good idea.

Quick marching you go boy! You got some work to do.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
On the basis of the thread title and first sentence alone, I've flagged it. What a great idea.

Let History be true, and every NWO shill a liar.

More ideas to follow after I read the rest of the OP- S & F!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Go find something you can be constructive with. This is about documenting the build-up, dude!

I will start making a specially reinforced paper-based record, and will share its location with the three most constructive contributers to this thread, along with the OP and one mod that I trust (because let's be real, they can't all be trusted
... )

Fly..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Nothing is quite what it seems or appears to be.

If I told you you don't need to loose any sleep in light of whats happening, would you believe it? I'm only now figuring out the bigger picture of whats really going on and why; it's not what we first thought.

Now you being an Australian and one of America's major allies.....don't sweat. Everything is going to be ok! There's a plan in progress and a very clever one at that.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The only plan i see in progress is we are being set up to do as we are told and to obey all orders,well thats not going to happen and thats why TPTB will trigger a major conflict , all this post is for is recording the events as they happen so please lets keep to the script and list the events as they happen and record our thoughts

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Ok, what's the script? You list them and I'll try to explain what I think how things are going to play out. Deal?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

This thread isnt about giving predictions on how things are going to play out,this is about documenting actual events that are in play and our collective thoughts on them

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Ok......which recent events do you want to list? I might be able to throw a whole new twist on things to give you food for thought.. Is that fair?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join