It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% Undeniable Conclusive Evidence That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

For the last time, there is nothing to debunk. Your comments on my intelligence I find amusing since you have still not posted anything on Able Danger which was the 2nd point of the OP. Can you show me I am incorrect? It is not for me to debunk but there is nothing to debunk. However, as you asked, I am going through the points and I am at able Danger. How about you guys step up with some actual answers or fact.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

For the last time, there is nothing to debunk. Your comments on my intelligence I find amusing since you have still not posted anything on Able Danger which was the 2nd point of the OP. Can you show me I am incorrect? It is not for me to debunk but there is nothing to debunk. However, as you asked, I am going through the points and I am at able Danger. How about you guys step up with some actual answers or fact.
Yes I can show you that you are incorrect. You said this:

I watched the video and it does not prove anything. It is a bunch of statements with no evidence or facts to back it up
So I took the time to organize the video into "statements", "evidence", and "facts". After proving to you (with evidence and facts) that the statements in that video were correct, you completely ignored that entire post! I asked you for the second time to debunk that video, and you ignored that request and just wasted a post with BS. Then I asked you for a third time to try to debunk that video, and you shifted the discussion to Able Danger and complained about the pictures that I use in my posts. Then after I asked you a fourth time to debunk that video, you said "there's nothing to debunk".

How about you guys step up with some actual answers or fact.
I just did, I spent a lot of time doing it and you just ignored it.

Considering that I provided evidence and facts to back up the assertions in that video, and you say "there's nothing to debunk", I think that's actually a subtle way of admitting defeat and conceding the fact that the video is indeed correct and the official story is impossible.

Just come right out and say it: That video is correct, there is nothing to debunk, and I cannot prove that the impossible is possible, so the official story is a lie.

After you either admit that that video is correct in saying that the official story is a lie or try to debunk the information presented in that video (which let me remind you is backed up by facts and evidence), we can move onto the OP. Would you say that's fair?
edit on 1-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I have been able to listen to the FDNY incident commanders and talk to them. My neigbor's son-in-law was one of the counsels to the 9/11 commision - his 2 brothers-in-law who worked for Cantor Fitzgerald died there been able to talk to her and gain insights

Yes, and your uncle is Dick Cheney and your aunt is married to the head architect of the WTC towers, and Donald Rumsfeld used to babysit you when you were a kid.

Oh, if I only had a dime for every time some debunker made claims like yours.

Epic fail.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I am taking it one at a time and you cannot accept it. I put up the information on Able Danger and all you can do is post funny ass pictures. It is ok. Just admit that your OP is incorrect. There is no way that the video or post presented shows it was an inside job.

Now, are you going to reply? You cannot debunk something that is incorrect to start with....
edit on 1-7-2011 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

You are quite contrary aren't you, what exactly are you driving at constantly?

esdad - show me where they say molten metal

response - posts and posts of people saying "molten metal"

esdad - well, where do they say molten steel

response - posts and posts of people saying molten steel specifically

esdad - nope no way, can't be, I think I debunked one of those, so they are ALL wrong

response - a complete breakdown and transcript of the video you don't want to accept as showing the impossible is not possible

esdad - well, next you'll want to talk about Able Danger

response - So The Eff What? One FBI program that was unable to deliver intel through numerous attempts

esdad - come on just admit it guys, the sheer amount of evidence is too overwhelming for me to dispute so I want to play games like GoodOlDave and be obtuse

response - Grow Up!, you're getting silly picture responses simply because you're acting silly

So you think the towers were completely acceptable contrary to the laws of physics and thermodynamics, we get it, but yet there is still something rotten in Denmark.

You actually think the "smoking gun" is just going to reveal itself because you are playing coy?

You seem to be intelligent (sometimes), so let's be intelligent about it.

One, you do know that the most pertinent pieces of Intel are not written down, saved to hard drive or recorded, right?

Those sorts of Intel are spoken, yes SPOKEN, don't believe go do some digging and you can probably find a transcript of Gen Hayden stating that exactly.

IF, and that's a BIG IF, there once was written record of it, it has long since been shredded and is still kept in the neat little paper bricks that the NSA and other alphabet Intel Orgs save, don't want someone accidentally piecing something like that together.

So what we are left with is attacking the Official Story (or account or version, w/e you want to call it) with the science, namely Physics and Thermodynamics, until it is plainly obvious that all that is left is a big monster lie.

We have circumstantial accounts that were happening prior to the event in order to try and determine motive, if a motive can be established then the perpetrators become a little more obvious, how do we do that, well you have to look at who benefits, Qui Bono? Follow the money!

As well as the completely obvious stripping of rights and the wars that corporations and the military industrial complex benefits from in spades.

EP Heidner has a pretty solid theory in regards to this, while I believe there is still more to it than his explanation, it provides an excellent and highly detailed start point, and those named are definitely involved.

The Pentagon, is a giant trap, they used so many different elements there that they have most truthers tracking down the wrong angle, there is a specific reason why Gopher 6 and Venus 77 (wow just so similar to AA Flight 77, isn't it) were allowed to get airborne and Vivi 36 was not cleared for takeoff.

It is simple confusion and sleight of hand, it is a fact that if someone becomes confused they mentally check out, that is why the MSM always uses different spellings of the names of Foreign targets and "terrorists".

The other tool in the arsenal that they depend on is the power of persuasion and popular opinion, they constantly repeat that it was AA Flight 77, or any of the other flights, so if someone saw something different they concede to what the talking head on the boob tube told them they saw, to think otherwise would be crazy, better yet, for those that still don't buy it, that don't succumb to the "program", well guess what?

You're now unpatriotic, it's the same tactic they use for anyone speaking ill of Israel, you're labeled anti-semitic.

What's next for you? Roll out the "there would be someone that talks about it, they can't keep a secret, someone will blab." argument?

Well then, let's go there, we have multiple govt/military intelligence organizations that have lived by the motto of a lifetime dedicated to silence, there are secrets that exist from the beginning of the intelligence community that will never make it's way to the public, it's what they do, despite how they are portrayed in the media they are not made up of by a bunch of amateurs.

Specifically, let's talk about Bohemian Grove, right there is a demonstrated discipline of secrecy by the 2700 members, their guests, and a town full of support staff.

Bilderberg meetings, same thing, but less people involved and the staff do talk to some outsiders, but they never get the really juicy stuff out, that can be verified at least.

And finally we have the tried and true tactics of ensuring silence, blackmail (usually manufactured, read The Franklin Conspiracy), career suicide, "accidents" that happen all the time (see John Wheeler), or complete fabricated PR assassinations (see Strauss-Kahn)

So if you feel that you should tow the OS line then have at it, if you don't (which at times from your posts you do seem to not buy it completely) then contribute in a non-obtuse manner, if you have info that we could learn from then share it, just stop being so damn coy and completely ignoring the posts when you are delivered exactly what you ask for.

edit on 1-7-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Wow Tupac .. i'm really enjoying how you nailed this OSer Esdad ...he should call a lawyer

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thanks, Tupak. Essy should remember the old axiom "Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" Even the rest of 'the boys' have steered clear of this thread (mostly) because your presentation has been boilerplate. You, are a superstar. Keep it up!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

OK, so you want me to debunk this video...OK....why not...

First, they start off talking about the hijackers...why are they from here and we attack there...I have already explained this. UN not 9/11 preceded the invasion of Iraq. This is why we went into Iraq.

Then he drops GW and how we need to find Bin Laden. Yes, we did. So what? What does that have to do with 9/11. Again. nothing. Then he drops some quotes from Cheney in 98 and a quote that states "zone of vital American interests"...ok? so how do 5 words make a case to pull off 9/11?

Then he jumps to the Patriot Act and then to a quote by bush that says he does not waste much time on Bin Laden which is correct. He has a cabinet to take care of that and advisors that take his initial directive. It is like a company.

Now, the FBI started to investigate 9/11 before the towers fell. Here the video is incorrect also. The 9/11 Commission was not a criminal investigation but PENTTBOM was.

Rep. Joesph Crowley..This is his whole quote...

“In the month that lapsed between the terrorist attacks and the deployment of the [FEMA Building Performance Assessment Team (BPAT Team)], a significant amount of steel debris—including most of the steel from the upper floors—was removed from the rubble pile, cut into smaller sections, and either melted at the recycling plant or shipped out of the U.S. Some of the critical pieces of steel—including the suspension trusses from the top of the towers and the internal support columns—were gone before the first BPAT team member ever reached the site. Fortunately, an NSF-funded independent researcher, recognizing that valuable evidence was being destroyed, attempted to intervene with the City of New York to save the valuable artifacts, but the city was unwilling to suspend the recycling contract.”
- Committee on Science, U.S. House of Representatives, March 6, 2002

“[T]here is so much that has been lost in these last six months that we can never go back and retrieve. And that is not only unfortunate, it is borderline criminal.”
- Joseph Crowley, U.S. Congressman, 7th District, New York

Crowley was worried about artifacts and personal items. Here is a little blurb about him and how he voted to go into Iraq...

Crowley's cousin, New York City firefighter John Moran, was killed as a result of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Crowley authored a bill that provided the 9/11 Heroes Medal of Valor to all emergency works who died as a result of the terrorist acts. He also created the Urban Area Security Initiative, which directs money to prevent terrorism toward regions that are seen as the most threatened.
On October 10, 2002, Crowley was among the 81 House Democrats who voted in favor of authorizing the invasion of Iraq.

There is nothing that links him to stating or thinking there is a cover up but he sure is a good patsy.

So, now we are 1:23 minutes in and it is all BS...lets keep going

Bill Manning...he states "the destruction and removal of the evidence must stop immediately" ..This is a nice quote but it is taken out of context. His main reason to speak up was not government coverup but the fact that his brothers were ill equipped that day. This is a quote from the first paragraph of the paper he wrote 3 months after 9/11..

Crucial evidence that could answer many questions about high-rise building design practices and performance under fire conditions

He wanted to evidence there to make sure it did not happen again and engineers had the evidence to review the destruction.

Then he jumps into FEMA...it was an inital report and they came to no conclusion. That is why FEMA quotes mean nothing in these forums as proof of collapse but some of the observation and evidence presented can be used to draw your own conclusion or give you a base to start. Next up is NIST...but noit actually NISt, just an advisor, and also someone who was pushing to make sure that there was enough steel left and manpower for the project. I feel he is correct but he is taken out of context.

He said this before congress 6 months before NIST's investigation started...

In his statement before the committee, Glenn Corbett, a science professor at John Jay College, claims that the “lack of significant amounts of steel for examination will make it difficult, if not impossible, to make a definitive statement as to the cause and chronology of the collapse.” He also complains, “[W]e are staffing the BPAT with part-time engineers and scientists on a shoestring budget.”

When the reports were over, he stated his..sounds disgruntled if anything but offers no proof anything was done incorrectly.

According to Glenn Corbett, a technical adviser to NIST and fire science professor at John Jay College, NIST is not aggressive enough to carry out major forensic investigations. He says, “Instead of a gumshoe inquiry that left no stone unturned, I believe the investigations were treated more like research projects in which they waited for information to flow to them.

BTW, all of this information is on record with Congress as these are all quotes from testimony. He then states years later NIST releases the report but that is incorrect because the previous quote was released after the report. Hmmm....see where I am going here and why I did not feel I had to debunk this video.

Now, we are 2 minutes in and nothing is correct. I have to go mow my lawn and if I feel like it I will do the rest but I feel there is no need. So, you ready to talk about your second point and Able Danger or should we move on.

Lawyer?? need a lawyer...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

Now, tell us which of those individuals would be able to determine if its melted steel, melted aluminum alloy, melted nickel, or whats left of any one of a number of different metals found in a high rise office building. Then, show us the report where they tested the substance. Getting hung up on hot metal of some sort, that is at the bottom of a debris pile that is on fire and being fed a constant stream of oxygen is stupid. Not to mention that finding it days after the fact, rules out a few typical truther claims.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Was it used to hide financial issues, destroy key SEC files, address the Iraq petro-dollar problem, or murder those investigating over $2 trillion lost in the Pentagon

Except....

It didnt stop ANY SEC investigations.

It didnt stop the petro dollar issue

And it was never about missing money at the Pentagon.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

No you didn't debunk the video dude, you debunked the intro which just gives some background information and has some quotes. I typed out the information that proves the official story to be impossible, and then I typed it out again in an even simpler format for you specifically because you claimed that there was no evidence or facts used to back up the statements. Debunk the information that I posted for you.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14510b8b6622.jpg[/atsimg]

Thank you for completely not focusing on the information that proves the official story to be impossible, and instead focusing on the speculation in that video. How about you actually focus on the things we want you to debunk? Exhibit A, B, C, D, E, F, and G. I thought I put it in the simplest format possible, but do you guys still not understand what I am asking you to do?

Prove to me how the official story is possible. Prove with evidence and facts that Exhibit A, B, C, D, E, F, and G are incorrect.

Just so everybody is clear on what I'm asking, post #10 on page 37 contains a summary of the video broken down into statements, evidence, and facts. Using evidence and facts, prove how Exhibit A, B, C, D, E, F, and G are incorrect in saying that the official story is impossible.
edit on 2-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Now, tell us which of those individuals would be able to determine if its melted steel, melted aluminum alloy, melted nickel, or whats left of any one of a number of different metals found in a high rise office building. Then, show us the report where they tested the substance. Getting hung up on hot metal of some sort, that is at the bottom of a debris pile that is on fire and being fed a constant stream of oxygen is stupid. Not to mention that finding it days after the fact, rules out a few typical truther claims.
Maybe if you watched that video that I've posted 40 times and requested everyone to watch and try to debunk another 600 times, you would see why we're so hung up on the molten steel. Molten aluminum, as you can see in post #10 on page 37, is silver, and NIST claimed that the molten metal seen dripping from the tower was molten aluminum. It's clearly not silver, it's molten steel, and there was evidence of this with the iron microchips found in the dust.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Not that I can believe that I am using Dr. Wood as a source..but...

h
www.drjudywood.com...

Then there is this...

haveblue.org...

Caption reads "This is the actual crucible of molten aluminum in the induction furnace. Due to the IR sensitivity of the camera, it really doesn't look this pink to the human eye."

This one too...

art-posters-prints.posteravatar.com...

So, as I said, without knowing the exact metal and the impurities in it, it is stupid to hang your hat on it. Especially since aluminum CAN be reddish/orangish when molten.

was evidence of this with the iron microchips found in the dust.

Common byproduct when steelworkers are using torches to cut up wreckage.
edit on 2-7-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

edit on 2-7-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Now, tell us which of those individuals would be able to determine if its melted steel, melted aluminum alloy, melted nickel, or whats left of any one of a number of different metals found in a high rise office building.

Those are the individual eyewitness accounts that were asked for by others, their expert scientific chemical composition testing of the particular elements, was not what was requested.

Then, show us the report where they tested the substance.

This is a slippery slope you want to embark on, because that very same pendulum swings both ways.

Can you show us the report where they tested the pools of molten metal and determined that they were not steel?

Thought not, that's a pretty useless journey, they wouldn't allow people into those areas to photograph, let alone run chemical analysis.

That's why the reports of the composition of the actual remains are/were important, the ones that show traces of sulphur along with thermitic residue, and in particular the presence of nano-thermite.

Getting hung up on hot metal of some sort, that is at the bottom of a debris pile that is on fire and being fed a constant stream of oxygen is stupid.

Agreed, that's why I haven't been, yet the other OSers had to demand and harp on that particular issue while truthers kept showing them exactly what they asked for.

Well that seems to imply that you know what it was about then.

I'd ask for your interpretation, but yet I imagine that you will tell us that extremist cells that were not from Afghanistan or Pakistan planned and carried out a strike against the USA at the behest of an ex-CIA asset with long familial ties to the President's own family, to cripple us. If that's an incorrect assumption, I would honestly love to hear your theory to explain the targets.

It of course couldn't have had anything to do with investigations that were being carried out looking into money laundering and price fixing on the gold market, investigations that were being carried out by the FBI located in the WTC, with suspects in Euro Brokers and Cantor Fitzgerald (before you ask, I'm still looking into these allegatons myself, so no I don't have anything solid to link you to, yet)

The presence of the molten metal is actually completely irrelevant to the fact that the collapses seem to defy the laws of Physics and Thermodynamics, that's actually where the majority of us are hung up.

The other points of contention are just tactics and attempts to derail the topic, typical of OSers.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

but yet I imagine that you will tell us that extremist cells that were not from Afghanistan or Pakistan planned and carried out a strike against the USA at the behest of an ex-CIA asset with long familial ties to the President's own family

Nope. No ex-CIA assets involved. Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Not that I can believe that I am using Dr. Wood as a source..but...

h
www.drjudywood.com...

Then there is this...

haveblue.org...

Caption reads "This is the actual crucible of molten aluminum in the induction furnace. Due to the IR sensitivity of the camera, it really doesn't look this pink to the human eye."

This one too...

art-posters-prints.posteravatar.com...

So, as I said, without knowing the exact metal and the impurities in it, it is stupid to hang your hat on it. Especially since aluminum CAN be reddish/orangish when molten.

was evidence of this with the iron microchips found in the dust.

edit on 2-7-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

Hijaqd beat me to it and thankfully so, that dude is on his game.
But I will point out your quote:

So, as I said, without knowing the exact metal and the impurities in it, it is stupid to hang your hat on it.
Then why do so many OS'ers say that NIST determined it to be aluminum. Did they test it or not and are those tests avail?

And:

Iron Microspheres maybe, but is Active Thermitic Material a byproduct? Why was that covering the site?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Sorry pal molten aluminum is silver, with a pinkish hue at best.
Molten Aluminum:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/140bfb66b935.jpg[/atsimg]
Molten Steel:

Which would you say best resembles the molten metal dripping from the tower?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1eb12b669cfd.jpg[/atsimg]
Were steelworkers using torches in her apartment? Her apartment was directly across from the south WTC and when it collapsed the dust blew directly into her apartment. Iron microspheres were found in the dust sample that she gave to Steven Jones, which require a temperature hot enough to melt steel. Jet fuel fires can't do this, but thermite can. Plus, thermite chips were found in the dust sample as well.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59151789bd41.jpg[/atsimg]
Let me guess what you'll say, they're just ordinary "paint chips", right?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizayne

Then why do so many OS'ers say that NIST determined it to be aluminum. Did they test it or not and are those tests avail?

They made a semieducated guess based on the available evidence.

but is Active Thermitic Material a byproduct

Seeing A, and B....and arriving at Z (like the "Active Thermitic" material research folks did) is sloppy research.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Thank you for showing how closed off you are. Have a nice day.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join