It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% Undeniable Conclusive Evidence That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
The debunkers have been quiet ,,,I guess we truthers have changed the debunkers perspective on 911. You debunkers are falling like flies. Or should i say falling like building 7.

Sorry, but most of us realize that we could show you conclusive proof and you'd still question it.

Which is fine, that's the path you've chosen.

Some of us just recognize the futility of explaining it to you guys, again.

You'd much rather grasp at straws and rely on comments made in the heat of the activity than believe the most exhaustive investigation in U.S. history.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Sorry, but most of us realize that we could show you conclusive proof and you'd still question it.
That sounds to me like a cop out for defeat.

How about you debunk this video with your "conclusive proof"?

Ah that's right, just like the other 40 people I've asked to debunk this video, you'll probably just ignore my request.

If you think you're up to it, prove to me how the impossible is possible, I mean you do have conclusive proof, so can't you use that to debunk this 15 minute video?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

How is our country our beloved jesus christ. Please explain?

How did I betray my country? By doubting what is fed to me?

What could you possibly teach me. Silver surfing? Or Cartoon stories your still read to by your mommy?

Your explanation on how an airplane was the cause of 911 is based on what the 911 report, why? Because our beloved country produced it? So if our beloved country produce a report on a new drug for immortality will you believe its authenticity?

You know nothing about construction and physics or you would have never believed your own explanation on how two planes brought down twin towers. But you blindly believe the what it fed to you on tv is the same exact way you believe whats fed to you in church.

My guess is your a perfect candidate for what the government expects in a citizen. You don't question anything. Why? Are you worried what you mite find?

And what's with Immortal crap.? What, you think you will live forever.? Is this some coping mechanism to deal with emotional abuse?

Your either delusional or this is all an act for reasons I cannot think of.

Go Immortals!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Then show me conclusive proof about how building 7 collapsed into a free fall. Don't show me anything about the twin towers,just yet. Let's keep it simple. Only on building 7. Once we complete the debate on building 7 we can move on to the twin towers. And I hope you know what conclusive evidence is,right? You better have some basic knowledge in construction or design to debate the collapse. So don't show me something that you yourself don't understand.

The other idiot member "immortal360" assumes a fuel tank brought down building 7. Don't be like him or whatever heshe is.

And you say exhaustive investigation? On what 911? Do you know how much was spent on the investigation? More has been spent by the state of florida on the casey murder case in orlando florida.

You have no clue. You just blab out whatever you read as if its a fact.

Remember, focus first on the proof of building 7. Can you do that ?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/920ef02ee07b.jpg[/atsimg]
I keep throwing that video around because it proves how the official story is impossible in several different ways, using Physics, not just common sense. If you think this video is "retarded" as you subtly put it (
), why don't you debunk it? Don't just appeal to common sense, if I'm a "complete idiot" like you claim, then debunk the video and show just how much of an idiot I am. So far, your only contribution to this thread has been ALL CAPS INSULTS, and delusional statements of a "beloved government" when everybody knows no such thing exists in America. Debunk this video before you insult me for posting it.

I'll ask you again, debunk this video before insulting me.

Debunk......this......video.

(dee-buhngk) debunk: to expose as being false

Prove to me how the impossible is possible.

YOU NEED JESUS IN YOUR LIFE!!!!
Yeah that's totally relavent.....

Debunk that video, and prove how the impossible is possible. D-E-B-U-N-K T-H-E V-I-D-E-O

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Your explanation on how an airplane was the cause of 911 is based on what the 911 report, why? Because our beloved country produced it? So if our beloved country produce a report on a new drug for immortality will you believe its authenticity?
Actually his analysis that he used to back up the official story contradicted the official story. Gemini's top notch research led him to the conclusion that a Boeing 767 weighs One Hundred Million pounds.

First, the 50,000 tons of the weight from the airplane in the middle of the floor caused both towers to collapse, not the steel, steel had nothing to do with the towers falling, so stop being stupid and learn to use the common sense god gave you....damn,there is no god for you.
I guess thats why common sense is an issue for you>any way
--Immortalgemini527
And then he calls me an idiot for not believeing his completely flawed analysis of a hundred million pound airplane causing the towers to collapse. Unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Wizayne
Now it's your turn to learn something.

Perdue says there was an exit hole 4 floors high and at least a 1/4 of the building wide:

You conspiracy people become quite entertaining when you attempt to scramble to do damage control. You were bickering that no aircraft wreckage penetrated all the way through, and I showed you irrefutable video evidence that yes, wreckage did come out the other side...and your response? Now you're bickering over how big the hole is on the opposite side. If you're genuinely demanding that I need to to take out a ruler to determine whether the exit hole was 1/4 of the building wide, 1/8 of the building wide, or in small locations that if placed in a contiguous area would equal 1/4 of the building width, you're a idiot. The craft still penetrated all the way through and it still necessarily needed to create massive damage within the structure to be able to penetrate all the way through, which necessarily lends credibility to the Perdue study of massive internal damage regardless of whether the exit hole was twenty feet, ten feet, or eleven feet, three inches. You might as well be arguing how many toilet seats were up vs. down when the plane struck.

Seriously, this is just desperation on your part at this point.

You have no proof to back up the story you so desperately want to believe. You take other peoples words for fact (the OS), the whole time knocking down others that do the same with other's words but have different conclusions. All you have to do is admit that you have no actual power in the form of facts, you're just good at putting people down that dont agree with you.

Do I really need to explain your own conspiracy propaganda to you? For one thing, the Perdue study isn't "the OS". The 9/11 commission report doesn't mention anything about how the collapse occurred one way or the other so the Perdue study is just one study among several studies independent from each other that attempts to explain it...and it wasn't even a gov't study, it was a university study. For another, I just showed you irrefutable video proving wreckage did penetrate all the way through the structure so it's asinine to claim I have "no evidence".

The problem clearly isn't that there's no evidence backing up the fact that it was a terrorist attack. The problem is that you don't want to believe the evidence is true because it would mean your conspiracy claims are false.

I've spent five years looking into this and you have devoted NOTHING. I owe you nothing and you deserve NOTHING.
You are a little kid in a world where MEN are needed to stand up and protect the helpless.

I have said many times that the conspiracy theorists are involved in this whole thing NOT to discover the facts behind 9/11, but becuase of the outlet for abject paranoia that it brings, and their emotional attachment to this ideology is so great that any attack on their ideas is perceived as a personal attack upon themselves and they respond in kind. Hey, you can insult Bush and Rumsfeld all the live long day, and I wouldn't care in the least.

Seriously dude, if you can't even get your conspiracy claims past a nobody like me, then how do you expect to fare in any potential independent investigation you might get? Do you really think accusing the committee of being little kids for not agreeing with you isn't going to get you laughed out of the room?

You really have no credibility.

reply to post by GoodOlDave

Holy Sh*t you just said NOTHING with SOOO many words.

This started with me asking you what diagram or info you had in regards to HOW the building FELL, ALL the way down. Like real evidence that you could show to justify your solid stance on the OS regarding the complete destruction of three buildings that day. Not what damage the plane COULD have done.

But your answer was that this Perdue study was

pg 31 ...much more fatal than NIST takes into account
and

The Perdue Study leaves no guesswork or anything left to the imagination as to what damage the impact inflicted on the structure”

In which I pointed out that the Perdue CGI video shows WAY more damage to the building than what was observed. I supplied a screen capture from your Perdue video showing that they believe the plane created an almost equally sized EXIT HOLE making it look more "fatal" as if it easily broke through the THICK core. Well it didn't.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c33f172844f8.jpg[/atsimg]

At no time did I suggest or lead anyone to believe that I thought NO debris passed through the glass windows.

So I also posted pics of the towers showing ZERO, thats ZERO as in 0 outer support beams were destroyed by the plane as its debris smashed inside.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc91683655e6.jpg[/atsimg]
and
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7440ee811d11.jpg[/atsimg]

Which in turn caused you to call me an idiot and that I was desperate.

pg34... If you're genuinely demanding that I need to to take out a ruler to determine whether the exit hole was 1/4 of the building wide, 1/8 of the building wide, or in small locations that if placed in a contiguous area would equal 1/4 of the building width, you're a idiot. The craft still penetrated... and lends credibility to the Perdue study of massive internal damage regardless of whether the exit hole was twenty feet, ten feet, or eleven feet, three inches.
Well actually it was ZERO as far as the exit hole goes. Making you the sad follower who believes the building was like butter, just because some Perdue flunkys said so. So you sit here trying to convince a non-existant crowd that "conspiracy poeple" like wizayne are mis-informed by "those damn fool conspiracy websites" and in need of help for their delusions.

Reality check for you: The plane that hit Tower 2 didnt even get a direct hit, missing most of the core. And to top it off, the part of the plane that didnt hit the core DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE MOMENTUM TO PASS THROUGH THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TOWER, and there was no core to stop it. Calculate that brainiac.

So what does this mean? The little video you hold on to so dearly which you said was the reason you think the towers crumbled to the ground into a two story pile, is actually mis-leading, doing to you what you rant on and on about other sites doing to truthers. And i'm the desperate one?

Hmmm. What else did you say?

“Do I really need to explain your own conspiracy propaganda to you?"
No Sherlock Holmes, you need to explain YOUR FU**ING CONSPIRACY to us, with facts from the REAL INVESTIGATION that was supposed to take place but never did. OR, you can shut the F up if you have nothing valid to offer. I dont have to prove what happened to you, it's been proven what YOU support couldn't have happened.

...the Perdue study isn't "the OS”
Exactly. That's the point. Even the OS can't explain how the towers fell all the way down. and Remember you said...

The FEMA report specifically said that after the initial loss of structural integrity so many things started happening and so many components were involved that it's impossible to map out what happened...
which translates to "we have no frigging clue how this building blew apart...maybe some college kids could help."

...so it's asinine to claim I have "no evidence"
You don't have evidence of an exit hole OR evidence explaining both towers' full collapse. That hasn't changed since we started talking.

Hey, you can insult Bush and Rumsfeld all the live long day…
Where in this post did I say such things?

...The problem clearly isn't that there's no evidence backing up the fact that it was a terrorist attack.
Actually, that's the exact problem!

Seriously dude, if you can't even get your conspiracy claims past a nobody like me
And that is where I end my conversation with you in THIS thread. You are a nobody that has contributed nothing of value to this thread and simple put others down to cover that fact.

I offer others the opportunity to read the posts between me and this fool over the past few pages. Judge for yourself who was offering info and a contribution to this topic and who was not. Good day all.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Wizayne because: trees

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
One can't help but think that one immortal soul has fell out of his tree, and has not contributed 1 iota to this thread which is about aspects of 9/11.

It is time wasting and denigrating this thread in a underhand manner, it is time the mods stepped in.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST shet I HAVE EVER HEARD
This guy actually thinks he has special powers.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7cb150f1037.jpg[/atsimg]

I debunked the completely stupid video yesterday, why you are so Judas natured towards your country, and why is this video so important to the nature of the event?
Yeah nowhere in your post did you debunk the video yesterday, it was just more of your typical lunatic rants about "judas acts" and such.

For you to debunk it, you would have to prove how the points presented in that video are false, and you just angerly babbled about lava, a 50,000 ton airplane, and a few racist comments to go along with that.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/920ef02ee07b.jpg[/atsimg]
I keep throwing that video around because it proves how the official story is impossible in several different ways, using Physics, not just common sense. If you think this video is "retarded" as you subtly put it (
), why don't you debunk it? Don't just appeal to common sense, if I'm a "complete idiot" like you claim, then debunk the video and show just how much of an idiot I am. So far, your only contribution to this thread has been ALL CAPS INSULTS, and delusional statements of a "beloved government" when everybody knows no such thing exists in America. Debunk this video before you insult me for posting it.

I'll ask you again, debunk this video before insulting me.

Debunk......this......video.

(dee-buhngk) debunk: to expose as being false

Prove to me how the impossible is possible.

YOU NEED JESUS IN YOUR LIFE!!!!
Yeah that's totally relavent.....

Debunk that video, and prove how the impossible is possible. D-E-B-U-N-K T-H-E V-I-D-E-O

For the last time folks. I do not know how much easier this can be explained. The laws of physics were not suspended on 9/11. I read some of you stating that the laws of physics cannot be applied to the collapse and I do not think you realize how dumb it sounds.

What was missing? Mass? KE? Gravity?the exact amount of concrete used to build it? Seems we have all the major players represented. If Physics were not correct on 9/11 during the collapse then explain how. You can't because it happened. This is not theoretical physics. The buildings fell down. No matter what you say they fell down and the final reason that can be applied is gravity.

Why should someone have to debunk an entire video? There is no need. Also, where is the name of the person who say liquid metal in the basement of the WTC? Can't find it can you.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a09450a191ab.jpg[/atsimg]

Immortal, your a bonified idiot, the government had something to do with it, the lava was flown in from Hawaii, there was a bomb on all the airplanes and you my friend are brainwashed beyond reason.
The thought of lava being taken from Hawaii and put inside of a bomb on an airplane has never even crossed my mind, so I don't know where you're getting the idea that I think that way. I think what you're referring to is the molten steel which was found in the rubble of all three trade centers.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff6eb14e1a60.jpg[/atsimg]
As you can clearly see it takes well over the maximum temperature produced by jet fuel to melt steel, and since molten metal was seen dripping before the collapse and found in the rubble after the collapse, that means that the official story is a lie because jet fuel cannot do the damage that was done. An explosive called thermite can produce temperatures high enough to melt steel though, and evidence of it was found in samples from the steel and samples of the dust after the collapse. Two byproducts of a thermitic reaction are molten steel and white smoke, and both of these were seen coming out of the towers before the collapse, and in the rubble afterwards. Plus if you check back a few pages, there were over 33 documented witnesses who claimed to have seen this molten metal, so the evidence is staring you right in the face.

So if jet fuel cannot melt steel, but molten steel was seen dripping from the towers and found in the rubble, and evidence of an explosive agent was found, what does your "common sense" that you use to anaylze everything tell you?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

I am not just saying it, I am yelling it from the rooftops.... WTC 7 did not fall at free fall speed. over half a minute elapsed from the initiating event in the penthouse till it was down

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Best pro-inside job post i ever read firstposter, only sheeple think the whole 9/11 story is true

22/5 though, now that was a biiiig one my deieties of several kinds! that was some heavy situations

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

As you can clearly see it takes well over the maximum temperature produced by jet fuel to melt steel, and since molten metal was seen dripping before the collapse and found in the rubble after the collapse, that means that the official story is a lie because jet fuel cannot do the damage that was done. An explosive called thermite can produce temperatures high enough to melt steel though, and evidence of it was found in samples from the steel and samples of the dust after the collapse. Two byproducts of a thermitic reaction are molten steel and white smoke, and both of these were seen coming out of the towers before the collapse, and in the rubble afterwards. Plus if you check back a few pages, there were over 33 documented witnesses who claimed to have seen this molten metal, so the evidence is staring you right in the face.

So who said it was steel?

There was plenty of aluminium, start with 2 large aircraft made of aluminium alloys. Add exterior cladding
around the windows - again aluminium

The metal was seen coming from an area of the South Tower where Fuji Bank had a large UPS ( Uninteruptible
Power System) battery room full of lead-acid storage batteries

Prove it was steel .......

Otherwise usual idiotic claims from conspiracy loons....

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join