It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% Undeniable Conclusive Evidence That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I think it may have said there were exercises on the day in a documentary, or just that the person who was called asked if this was an exercise, but I don't think it had anything to do with the WTC or planes being hijacked.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
It really grinds my gears when I read something so contradictive as "99% undeniable conclusive evidence". Undeniable and conclusive is 100%, not 99%.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I Have a question if you lot dont mind sharing your opinions on this... Do you think that here in England our 7/7 bombing may have also been a false flag attack?

Given that 9/11 was clearly staged, I think your major terror attack also being staged would be by far the most reasonable conclusion. However, that's just based on pure logic. I haven't done any research on yours.

Im a bit rusty on my facts, but I think there was also some confusion with who ever was supposed to respond to this incident as they were also running training simulations in the area and in these simulations they were responding to bomb attacks.

Quite scary if it was a false flag, I hate beeing an American ally, That country will drag us down with it.

Well, you need to understand that the real power behind all of this murder for money is the corrupt group of people who run the world banks. And I believe the Bank of London is the real center of banking power. So while the American military is the strong right arm of the 'beast', you're living at the head. Not really much better.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

lol that gave me a good old belly laugh (satan made him lie)

edit on 24-6-2011 by chooselove because: clarification

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

Thanks for your reply.

Yes...it does just seem like common sense to assume this also.
And true true... I spose our dear London bankers have had a say in this.
What a disgrace our leading democratic countries have turned into.
Do me a favor, if theres any hint of more false flags occuring in the US, give us English a heads up..
These "terrorists" just love getting both our countries.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
Don't expect a reply.
...skeptics only prey on the weak.

speaking of skeptics? We should compile a list of usernames from ATS that should really watch this.

it's one of my biggest mindf*#ks in life, how do you still not see it for your own eyes.

It drives me insane. Planes don't bring down buildings

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Observer99

Thanks for your reply.

Yes...it does just seem like common sense to assume this also.
And true true... I spose our dear London bankers have had a say in this.
What a disgrace our leading democratic countries have turned into.
Do me a favor, if theres any hint of more false flags occuring in the US, give us English a heads up..
These "terrorists" just love getting both our countries.

here is a lil bit of history on the london banks to get u started
www.youtube.com...

here is a history of the rothschild family
www.iamthewitness.com...

should lead you down some dark paths

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by chooselove

Thanks, I'll do some reading up on that...certainly looks like a dark path, I'd better take my flash light lol

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Most of the stuff about the actual buildings is unproven speculation at best. Everything else hits and allowing or encouraging it to happen, not actively perusing it. Sure we funneled money to terrorists... To fight Russia. Sure we knew we would get attacked. It's the US government, they know most anything. This doesn't really prove anything about doing it and planning it to happen. This, at most, shows the government wanted something to happen, but had no idea what would happen, or the scale of its success.

You poke an alligator enough times eventually it bites, and sometimes it rips off your arm when it does.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I must be honest I didnt read all you post, But thats because I believe your story to be true anyways..S&F for keeping the truth alive....

I Have a question if you lot dont mind sharing your opinions on this... Do you think that here in England our 7/7 bombing may have also been a false flag attack?

Yes. Absolutely.

These incidents are necessary to spread fear and thereby control.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
After either watching this film or reading my summary over it, if you cannot suffiently prove that most if not all evidence provided in this film is false, yet continue to believe that the official story is the truth, then there is absolutely no hope for the future of this country.

Really? It seems just the opposite. Because if all it takes is a YouTube video to convince you that unproven claims are somehow "truth", then there is no hope for the future of this country.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The film claims Cheney knew the plane was heading towards the Pentagon, but didn't warn them. Then later questions if a plane even hit the building. Which is it? You can use both arguments.

The film claims NORAD conducted exercises for hi-jacked planes hitting the WTC. So they prepared for something even though they knew they would never respond that way?

The film claims the government knew in advance that planes would be hi-jacked. So the government figures that terrorist wouldn't do a good enough job, so they better plant explosives, etc?

Don't get me wrong, I think the official story still leaves questions unanswered. But so does the conspiracy theory.

I could possibly believe that the gov knew about the attack before hand and did nothing to stop it. But to believe the Truther's version, several hundred, if not thousands of people would have to have been "in the know". And I just can't believe a plan of that size and detail would come together without someone who was actually part of the plan coming forward. I mean, we all know the government can't get the little things right. Why should I believe they could get this right?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

there is ample evidence to suggest that the 7/7 event didn't play out like it was supposed to. For starters, just like 911, they were running drills of the exactly scenario as it unfolded, right down to the right trains and bus. The timeline for the "bombers" has changed several times and simply doesn't fit with the facts.

As well as witnesses from the bus don't recall seeing the bomber that supposedly blew himself up.

The reality of the situation is the same for 7/7 and 911. there is ample evidence to suggest something is being kept from us. And in both cases there is ample video evidence that would conclusively close the case one way or the other, and for both events, that footage is not, and will not, be released.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by canselmi

The film claims Cheney knew the plane was heading towards the Pentagon, but didn't warn them.

I stopped bothering with loose change after the first one as they continued to use debunked information.

BUT.....

Cheney was in the command bunker with Norman Minetta, and you can go find his testimony that was taped, but not included in the NIST report, about how a young military man would come into the room, brief Cheney saying the plane is 100 miles out, 75 miles out, etc etc.

As Minetta (sorry if that isn't the correct spelling) said in his testimony, when the plane was something like 15 miles out or whatever, the young man asked cheney if the "orders still stand". Cheney turned and said of course they do, have you heard anything to the contrary?

This is all documented, I could have swore it was in loose change, but whatever, most of it is a bunch of crap.

I don't buy the missile at the pentagon myself, 4 planes were hijacked, 2 slammed into the WTC towers, one slammed into the best possible spot at the pentagon, and one was more than likely shot down over shanksville.

Thermite residue, military grade, was found in several tested samples of WTC dust, there is no reason for this to be there other than as a demolition tool. Many of the first responders reported explosions. A truck bomb was reported to have detonated at the base of the towers, another truck was stopped and found to be full of Israelis, which later tested positive for explosive residue.

Release the pentagon footage and we can finally let that part rest.

My personal opinion? Mossad, working with rouge elements in the US government, more than likely Israel-American dual citizens, did this. Half of the "hijackers" are still alive. Israel helped develop remote flying technology for commercial aircraft. Israel helped build the entire us telecommunications system and reportedly has a back door wire tap ability. Israel benefited greatly from this, as did the Neo-cons who got their wars for oil and money.

Osama was an admitted paid CIA asset, and not only didn't claim responsibility, actually explained how his group had nothing to do with it, or knowledge of the attack, and that a true Muslim simply couldn't attack soft civilian targets like that.

Israeli Mossad agents were detained after being caught filming and celebrating the attacks. They were, of course, released back to Israel where they went on a nation TV show explaining how they were "sent there to document the event"

That last point bares repeating.

"sent there to document the event"

Even if you are willing to ignore all the other information, doesn't that 1 quote (and you can youtube for the actual video) alone warrant a real investigation?

They spent more money investigation how clinton likes to insert cigars into interns than they did for 911, quite possibly the defining moment of our generation. Our world is forever changed because of those events and the actions taken in the aftermath.

The truth doesn't not fear investigation. And in my personal opinion on 911, the truth is antisemitic.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
In my research of the Towers and NIST report the 51st floor was reinforced to withstand a collision and fall of the upper stories.When built the engineers made the structure towhere it would not collapse past this floor. Further more there was fireproofing on all the structure of over 4in and was done again after the fire in 1973 with another 2 1/2in. So on top of being fire rated for 5 hrs they had around 6 1/2in of fireproofing. When the Popular Machanics did their test there was no fireproofing on the beam and the fuel was pooled under the beam not spreadout across an area. My other question is the" buckling effect." If you hit a standing object with a force then on top of that an explosion how can that object not buckle to the opposite side, which would make falling straight down impossible without some kind of outside influence. These are my questions that have not been discussed from what I am aware of....Any thoughts???

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by hooper

Well we know they were involved with similar exercises on the day..

That's enough "proof" for me and if that's all you've got then why bother.

Hooper gets bored and has nothing better to do.

I am surprised it took him so long to actually make it to the thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

Falling straight down is something of a nisnomer, the sections above the hit lines or thereabouts of both towers did fall in a tree-like fashion.

Below that line, all the outer building disintegrated and fell away to some distance also.

The inner cores in good part remained upright for a good few seconds.

What is needed is a proper explanation of how those events occured, and the mystery of molten metal, that shouldn't be there but was.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Tom Sullivan - Former Explosives Loader for Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI)

Tom discusses the complex process of preparing a building for controlled demolition and sites the reasons why WTC building 7 had to have been a controlled demolition.

A compilation of many witnesses (firefighters, citizens, and news reporters) to secondary explosions in the towers.

Barry Jennings and Michael Hess were trapped in WTC 7 by an explosion hours before the twin towers collapsed. NIST wrote in their report the explosion was caused by the collapse of the twin towers. Both barry Jennings and Michael Hess gave the same story.
Michael Hess agreed with NIST when they released their report in 2008. Barry Jennings mysteriously died shortly before NIST report was released.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

My point is the building did not even slow down at the 51st floor. I saw the building fall, it went straight down.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotcher
99% undeniable and conclusive????

I don't understand.

I'm not saying I disagree with you but....

How can it be undeniable and conclusive if it is only 99%?

100% is absolutely conclusive and undeniable.

Is there still an element of doubt here?

I originally put 100% but then realized some skeptics might say something along the lines of "If it was 100% than there wouldn't be a question of doubt, every American would know that it's an inside job, so your title is wrong",
so I just left 1% of doubt for the people who put their hands over their ears, closed their eyes, and said "LALALALALALA" the whole movie.

Quit focusing on the title guys, I understand that it's a bit of a contradiction and it doesn't really make sense, but it's sort of a spin off of another threads name: "100% conclusive evidence"
edit on 24-6-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join