It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drained?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Has anyone here been feeling unusually drained of energy lately?I live in southern arizona and as you may know it gets hot here,and on top of that half of our state is on fire,but i dont think thats the cause of the fatigue.Ive heard buddies of mine at the AFB talk about the strange fatigue as well,i've also had other friends and even friends of friends tell me the same thing.The fatigue,at least in my case,began about a month n a half ago,even before the true arizona heat began to roll in..Ive also noticed a strange smell in the air in many places around town,sort of like a burnt rubber smell..Ive read that there may be radioactive particles lingering in the pacific and southern arizona is right in the center of a high and low pressure system thats bringing in wind from the pacific,could that be causing the fatigue/sickness?Id love to hear some input on this matter..Thanks to all who contribute!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

It used to be for me that I could go and go and go. When I would notice that I was getting fatigued, I would slow down and take it easy with energy enough to go on even more, but at a reduced pace. Now I have noticed, that I have energy for whatever I am doing but then when I get tired, it is not just tired but all out drained. I mean lay down and sleep now or else drained. Its not like I don't want to go on, it's like I can't.

Like on a scale of 1 to 10. I used to slowly drop from 10 to 9 then 8 etc. Now it's 10 and things are fine and the first thing I know its all gone and its down to 1 or 2.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It's summertime.

Stay indoors if possible and get plenty of liquids.
edit on 6/24/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I live in North Phoenix, here I haven't smelled anything strange lately. I do however commute to south Scottsdale where I have been smelling a "burning rubber" ( I don't smell burning rubber, but I don't know how to describe it ) smell for a couple weeks now. It is a very distinctly different smell.
It is very prevalent in the air exhaust area behind my building. So I have to assume it's in the air-supply as well. As for the fatigue, I work 7 days a week and blame it on that.

Also I have noticed co-workers complaining about their shifts a lot more lately, and acting quite a bit more lethargic. Possibly related.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
the reason i brought this up is that i saw a segment on my local news that thousands of arizonans have been seen for fatigue and sickness related to the fatigue in the past 3 months,i havent seen a doctor nor do i plan to any time soon,but i do think these events are quite strange..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Feeling drained in SC. It is very hot for this time of year.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Feeling drained / Low on energy. RAISE YOUR CONCIOUSNESS.

Yoga, Meditation, eating Raw Vegan and googling "100 ways to raise consciousness" shall do to start you off

It's great to feel good

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'm definately drained, and so is my whole family, and even our pets. Dream states are extremely active too, all complaining of "active" nights, though I don't know if any of this could be linked to anyone elses similar states.

as for the burning rubber smell..... if you are in Arizona, couldn't that be explained by the fires?? I mean, there is surely rubbish (old tires and such) that has been consumed amidst it all (and that also might release some substances in the air that could affect your body..?)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Gosh,I love solving a good mystery.

What you and others in your community are suffering from and smelling is excessive ozone in the air.

Ozone is a gas that forms in the atmosphere when 3 atoms of oxygen are combined (03). It is not emitted directly into the air, but at ground level is created by a chemical reaction between oxides of nitrogen (NOx), and volatile organic compounds (VOC) in the presence of sunlight. Ozone has the same chemical structure whether it occurs high above the earth or at ground level and can be "good" or "bad," depending on its location in the atmosphere.

answers.yahoo.com...

If you read this alert for Pima County here.

Excessive ozone does smell like burning rubber.

Someone also mentioned that people in South Carolina were reporting the same smell.

The same alert is happening in North Carolina so I would not be surprised if a nearby state would have the same situation.

You can read that alert here.

Since you live in an area that is very hot right now it is probable that the many commercial air conditioning units are putting out ozone.

Check the link posted with the quote it will give you more information.

edit on 24-6-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You need to work on your inner equilibrium, usually it requires a forfeiture of "free will" in order to re-align with the ecosystem.
edit on 24-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join