It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I just got a thought about Area 51.

Since prolly millions of ppl know that name, don't you think that the DoD would pack up everything in Area 51 and move? If so, then there might not be anything inside the visible Area 51. Everyone is thinking abt how to enter Area 51, without taking that into account.

BTW: Sorry if there is a thread for this already (didn't have the time to search the threads)

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Vhaerun,

Check out the Area 51 groups findings in the research forum. The base is still active. The Dugway proving ground has been touted as the new Area 51, but our reserch points to it still very very active

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Oh.

Ok...

My thoughts nearly never pan out...

O Well.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It was a good idea and your not the first to ask about it. Check out the research forum, there is more than you ever wanted to know about Area 51

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Even though it is still active, i would heavily suspect most of the top-secret stuff is at other places. Area 51 is too well known to risk supporting any stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I believe everything has been moved to another place, why would they keep it in an area such as Area 51, It has earned to much attention

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I dont think Area 51 would change anything..

They know, none has the cajunas to try to:

1. Fly Over It

2. Come Near It

3. Or even publicly tell about it if they knew anything.

Questions with out answers about Area 51 for some 60 years.
Why pack up and move now?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
i think the US has secret bases in AUS. there is SO MUCH DESERT to play with plus most people down here (from my experiance) are real chilled out about ufos and things out of the ordinary.

heres one on pine gap
www.geocities.com...

heres one link go down about harf the page
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The base is still active, that has been proven with tons of photos over the years. But, they may have moved some programs to less sensitive areas recently. It makes sense.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
most of the base is under ground. they moved some of the ufo stuff to dugway. and i think they have a TOP SECET base in Antartica.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Die Trying
i think the US has secret bases in AUS.
heres one on pine gap
www.geocities.com...

Pine Gap and Groom Lake are two very different facilities! Groom Lake is mainly Research realated activities, such as flight testing. Pine Gap, is an NSA listening post. It is a part of our intelligence network. I agree that Pine Gap is sercet, but it really has nothing to do with Groom Lake!

Tim

new topics

top topics

join