It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Denmark Police Propose Ban On Anonymous Internet Use

page: 2
22
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm a Danish citizen. Haven't heard anything about this until now..... Just read the original article, which says, that they only want this in public places, like libraries and other places with public computers - so NO, they don't want to monitor all citizens private internet use.




posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by FTD Brat
Anonymous will not allow it. We shall see what happens...


More like the people of denmark wont allow it. I'll bet there is a #storm coming soon.

There was a # storm, protests and so on here as well, but mainstream media did not even cover the fact that people took to the streets. Some newspapers/tv stations even ignored the new law fully.
You wont get far when mainstream media censors reality like that. Most people did not even know about it before after the law was passed or had a warped mainstream version of the reality of the law.



posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It doesn't really matter if the law is passed. ISPs and Corporate websites will just start blocking anonymous usage on their systems. Besides, only about 10% of the population are law enforcement. Do you really think they would be able to watch the other 90% of the populace constantly? They would only need to watch someone if a flag about the person goes up. Just like they do right now.

Eventually it's going to happen, tho. Especially as long as people take advantage of anonymity by causing problems. If people weren't causing problems, the idea of changing the requirements for access wouldn't even come up. One bad apple ruins the bunch and all that.
edit on 25-6-2011 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTD Brat
Anonymous will not allow it. We shall see what happens...


Anonymous (along with other hacking groups) are probably one of the causes of it.


edit on 25-6-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)




top topics
 
22
<< 1   >>

log in

join