It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if...Our Internet Disappeared

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament
It would solve the obesity epidemic.

right, because before the internet everyone was thin and fit.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

omfg tell ur cat to stop looking at me
, library still exist?
holy hell

and to the OP, stop scaring em ul give me nightmares
, no internet - no friends. no internet - nothing to do but stare at a blank screen and i would actually have to have a convo with my husband and listen to his drivel about tennis and football arrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*rocks back and forth sucking her thumb*

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
More time in my garden, more time with my kids, more time for other hobbies, more time to watch TV, more time to read newspapers (yeah, right) more time to repair 'stuff' (clothing, furniture, etc) more time for cooking, more time for snail mail, more more more.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mvirata

And before aspartame as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
people would actually open a book and read again, spend face time with their friends and family

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
reply to post by davespanners

omfg tell ur cat to stop looking at me
, library still exist?
holy hell

and to the OP, stop scaring em ul give me nightmares
, no internet - no friends. no internet - nothing to do but stare at a blank screen and i would actually have to have a convo with my husband and listen to his drivel about tennis and football arrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*rocks back and forth sucking her thumb*

Haha, I haven't been to the library in yonks! Perhaps it's time to dig out the old library card & reading-glasses...

Wait a minute...

...Internet is still here! Ah well, back to mindless flicking of e-books, pdfs & websites
*throws away library card & stomps on glasses*

Your husband sounds like a swell guy, I could literally talk about tennis all day..

And don't even get me started on that; that is the beautiful game..

edit on 24-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: spell fail...there's a reason theres a preview button duhhh

edit on 24-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Good riddance! Let the internet disappear: It ruined my life and didn't give me a better life! I have ungrateful relatives living a few minutes away from me and in the East Bay. And they don't bother using the phone system to call up to find out if we are fine or at least still alive. Do you think they would bother contacting me through the internet? And friends? Hah, who needs them?!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join