It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the FBI Investigating Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
FBI investigation reports are targeting terrorists who just so happened to have "crossed-paths" with Obama back when he was only a state senator. These aren't Islamic terrorists but "Colombian and Palestinian groups designated by the U.S. government as terrorists". I say the fact that this man STILL hasn't been impeached yet shows that he's as suspected, a walking talking marionette under the control of a multitude of "puppeteers". Poor little guy got himself in over his head.

Source
edit on 23-6-2011 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RightInTwo

Its called diplomacy. Beggers come begging for money. Because we are a caring nation, we heed those in need and listen to all sides equally. *sarcasm*

But really, though, its his duty to listen to everyones side.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Sorry. Just struck me as humorous.

If anything happens to Barry, it will be because his "puppeteers" are done with him, not because the FBI has any dirt on him.

Obama Bin Biden in 2012!!!
J/K
edit on 6/24/2011 by Klassified because: punctuation

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Sorry. Just struck me as humorous.

If anything happens to Barry, it will be because his "puppeteers" are done with him, not because the FBI has any dirt on him.

Obama Bin Biden in 2012!!!
J/K
edit on 6/24/2011 by Klassified because: punctuation

exactly, hussain ,owe i mean obama has just jurisdiction with this entity, and the ONLY REASON this would occur is barry was sold under the bus

top topics

join