It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.4 Alaska. Tsunami Warning

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalBlue
Just saw it too!

Does anybody know what this means for that region? I'm not familiar with Fox, Aleutian Islands.

Here's the location.
Live Earthquake map

Tsunami warning Canceled

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
god is very angry with your sarah

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manipulation
Oh great! That is just spectacular! First we have the nuclear plant levee breach and now a 7.4 earthquake off Hawaii. Let's hope there are no oil refineries around there! That would be awful.

Don't forget about the comet coming near the 27th..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If it hit Alaska, Cali is definitely in for a surprise =/

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You never know when it hits.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
With haarp running at full capacity again.

A slight off topic thought. Now I am aware of the connections between HAARP running full steam prior to more quakes etc, and theories it is caussng said quakes, but I just had thought.

What if haarp is actually designed to stop or halt the severity/intensity of quakes, hence why it is working hard prior to a quake? Of course this insinuates prediction of quakes etc.....but what if?

Humans love to believe the thouhts of conspiracies and the like, and it is almost human nature to see the negative of a situation, so of course if we find a coinciding of haarp data and quakes we assume the worst.

Not sure how this links to other weather manipulation like hurricanes etc (which I personally find less believable than quakes) but it is a thought to ponder. Maybe haarp is trying to save our arse?

Anyway, was a passing thought.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Not a word on the major networks about any of this, can you believe it? Of course you can you're here.

Hopefully haarp just blew itself to hell.

edit on 23-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Oh come on, I still really don't get this Haarp blamin' thing, this is all very typical of natural geological events, the seismic activity is very predictable given natural fault line activity (Pacific Ring of Fire), it only makes sense to be coming this way (Pacific Northwest resident). Now please y'all, don't mistake me for thinking that everything is peachy keen over here in the US or for the entire Globe for that matter, but I would be more suspicious of Haarp regarding those killer tornadoes than I would earthquakes along a NATURAL fault line. I still don't understand why or how Haarp is blamed/connected to seismic activities or any phenomenon going on below the Earth's crust since the main focus on Haarp's studies is in the Ionosphere, and stratosphere?? How do their studies/experiments affect anything geological? Please enlighten me if I seem un-knowledgeable about Haarp, I'm really not making fun of anyone who believes these quakes have to do with Haarp, I'm just pointing out that this seems more of a natural geological/biological event/s.

On another note, my thoughts and prayers are with all affected in Alaska, my neighbors and fellow country-man (I live in Washington State).
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gudism76

I hadn't thought of that. In a way it actually makes some sense. Especially knowing before the Japan quake, and this one there were CME's that had just been released. And those have been proven to at least have some correlation with earthquakes.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gudism76

A slight off topic thought. Now I am aware of the connections between HAARP running full steam prior to more quakes etc, and theories it is caussng said quakes, but I just had thought.

What if haarp is actually designed to stop or halt the severity/intensity of quakes, hence why it is working hard prior to a quake? Of course this insinuates prediction of quakes etc.....but what if?

Humans love to believe the thouhts of conspiracies and the like, and it is almost human nature to see the negative of a situation, so of course if we find a coinciding of haarp data and quakes we assume the worst.

Not sure how this links to other weather manipulation like hurricanes etc (which I personally find less believable than quakes) but it is a thought to ponder. Maybe haarp is trying to save our arse?

When you have a show from the early nineties that is suggesting this. What are people supposed to think ?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

Blaming 'HAARP" or the Government merely uses the same brain cells that some use when they claim "God" did it. It's a way for people with limited scientific understanding to come to terms with process far beyond their limited understanding.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gudism76

Well that is an interesting theory, never thought of it
But I totally disagree with you on how quakes are more likely to be caused by Haarp then tornadoes
I think actually the exact opposite then you do, atmospheric manipulation seems waaaaay more sensible to me then natural, geologic, deep fault lines.read my other post above on my thoughts.
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

When you have a show from the early nineties that is suggesting this. What are people supposed to think ?

interesting vid that one.

hey I dont discount the fact that haarp can do this or is being used for this, this was just a passing thought I had on the subject

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330
Well that is an interesting theory, never thought of it
But I totally disagree with you on how quakes are more likely to be caused by Haarp then tornadoes
I think actually the exact opposite then you do, atmospheric manipulation seems waaaaay more sensible to me then natural, geologic, deep fault lines.read my other post above on my thoughts.
Peace,
Marriah

I guess I should have reworded it differently.
I just find it harder to pinpoint weather (ie bad thunderstorms, tropical storms) and link this to haarp running fullsteam.
the weather is always happening, the amount of 'severe weather events' around the world at any given moment would be huge.... whereas earthquakes (well above say 6) are way more finite and easier to create the link to haarp.
saying 'haarp did this to a constant event like the weather' is guaranteeing success in ones prediction.

I know the evidence with haarp and hurricanes (like the sea temps in front of katrina being heated to 'lure' the storm to new orleans) but the weather is an incredibly complex dynamic with radiply changing varibles.......odd things happen to tropical storms.
I live in Australia, and I recall when I was a kid there was a storm that basically did a lap of the coral sea.....it nearly stuck land, then turned around nearly a full 360 degrees and heading back out to sea, only to lap around the ocean for a week or so and come back and make landfall.
People were saying ;oh that is such an unusual thing to happen.....and meteorologists would just say 'that is the weather...'

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

Human thought is so linear. Why do you look for THE cause. These are weapon systems that have re-evolved from their late eighties designs to the monstrocity in play today. Before Phage arrives and tells everyone they are on crack, and HAARP is just a trillion dollar prospecting tool, you need to go back to the originals plans, see where the project might have taken logical turns as technology was introduced. Project take on a life of their own, as experimentaion yields new results. You need to factor in the simultaneous use of the speres program, the twin Raytheon SBX platforms, the misuse of locally installed dopplar antenea, and the addition of aluminum in the jp8, and you begin to understand the terrible beauty of the system. The use of tomographic weaponry at this time in our galactic alignment is a terrible abuse of our fragile planet. I doubt anyone expected to see a 9.0 tear form, it was tragic. An SBX platform was damaged in the effort, and was drydrocked last month. The area is still reverberating. Ever wonder why Eastlund isn't around to see the results of his creation?

AX

FTNWO

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
ok so this quake happened and i didn't here a Peep about it on my local news odd i may say

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

HAARP didn't exist in the early nineties.
The "History" Channel episode is from July, 2009.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You know what tho Phage ? Isn't that just the date, of the history channels first showing, of the syndicated Sightings? I admit that was just my impression. If I'm wrong than good work.
edit on 27-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have scanned through here and do not see it the update, mag change. Keep jumping back and forth and still not seeing. I am showing that they(?) were downgraded to a 5 mag. Am I missing something

edit on 2-3-2012 by amethystmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I believe this happened last summer, according
to the date of the posts.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You're right, I'm an idiot. wrong thread, thank you
edit on 2-3-2012 by amethystmoon because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join