It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News.. Brownsville Levee Near Cooper Nuclear Plant in Nebraska Just Broke! Here We Go !!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Now leaving out all predictions - this guy in the link below JUST GAVE A WARNING about this very thing.

Take a look -
www.youtube.com...

After reading the above link you will also see what's coming next!

Ignore it at your peril!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
reply to post by Dephyle

Like it or not CNN is a reliable news source.

This Link will show you a better source:

www.youtube.com...

Take a look at what's coming next.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
What would happen if the plants become completely submerged, the rods melt and there is a resulting radioactive steam cloud released. It would be huge. And wouldn't it continue to steam, and steam, and steam. It couldn't be stopped, could it?

Take a look at the Fukushima video and webcam and you can see the answer to your question realtime. Take a look at my fallout map and you can see one possible fallout scenario for the 4-state area around the Cooper plant. If you live inside the blue circle, I would be terribly concerned about where you're going to move to if this thing blows. Outside of it, well, not as concerned. I live east of the plant, pretty far but still... if this thing blows I will probably be stepping up my plans to leave the country for good.

I'd like to see what you are referring to. Please provide a link.
Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
So sad this is another white flag op.. so the government learnt a shed load of money can be made from a catastrophe such as that at fukashima and so they invent their own version... typical money grabbing bankers! Makes me sick..

When are we going to stand up to these injustices instead of in fighting each other...?

I hope this doesnt spiral out of control but i fear the worst!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kissitgoodbye

We are all going to die.............. sorry folks false alarm, but we could of

Seriously If members on ATS had their way the end of the world would be everyday, live life and don't fall in to the fear trap once your in its hard to get out.
edit on 24-6-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
I'd like to see what you are referring to. Please provide a link.
Peace

I assume you are referring to my purely hypothetical fallout map, which is based on Fukushima data scaled for the same area. It's on page 4:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, the fallout is real data from Fukushima applied to the Cooper plant and shifted for an easterly wind (which is generally most likely.) The real fallout, if anything catastrophic happens, would depend on the amount of nuclear material released, and the prevailing wind and the rain. People at greatest risk (in theory) would be anyone inside the red 50 mi circle which is the stated evacuation area for US nuclear plants. This includes the entire cities of Lincoln, NE and Omaha, NE. Can anyone pinch me? Cause it seems like I'm having another nightmare.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Seriously If members on ATS had their way the end of the world would be everyday, live life and don't fall in to the fear trap once your in its hard to get out.

Says the man with your signature..

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmeraldGreen
God damn its getting apocalyptic!!!

Im praying for humanity on a daily basis.
edit on 24/6/2011 by EmeraldGreen because: (no reason given)

We don't need your praying, your words tell all
God is not damn, only you can by with that words
You don't believe in anything

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

Titan is the largest moon of saturn, it has nothing to do with the end of the world (that I know of) far from it, and as for Stargates? nope no end of the world there lol

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hey guys...this event is already depicted in a nuclear accident simulation program shown on Egyptian TV.

Go to prisonplanet.com or the intellhub....both show a training module for what would happen in the event of a nuclear plant incident.

Look very closely at the map...it shows the plum and wind flow coming from...Cooper power Plant...if you blow map up (no pun intended)...the Ft Calhoun Plant is further south.

Read it and look.... I think TPTB have a very sick sense of humor...as all of this will culminate right here at the July 4th week vacation season. July 4th...how ironic...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Oddly enough, if I remember correctly, intellhub also reported that FEMA had an exercise planned next week...an exercise to simulate a mass evacuation to Council Bluffs, Iowa...already have the FEMA buses in place and Council Bluffs is down wind and out of flow for the fallout from Cooper Plant.

I learned this from someone very close to me that has worked on Emergency mediacl team simulations...you need to 1-.be out of wind flow...2- be about 20+miles away from the radiation...3-have a good source of water...4-have an airfield...5-have access to the interstate

Council Bluffs has all of these and a large lake not tied to the river

How ironic, indeed

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

Lol so why all eyes on titan??

Titan is the largest moon of saturn, it has nothing to do with the end of the world (that I know of) far from it, and as for Stargates? nope no end of the world there lol

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'm still confused why anybody is worried and making false claims about the plant. It's shut down and has been for 3 months. You need to learn more about the nuk industry and visit some different sites besides the fear mongering blogs

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Anyway back on topic... what is happening now.. Im in London UK and it seems as though there is a heavy media blackout on this event..

I can't get no news on this other than whats being posted here..

Please keep updating with info..
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Her in The Neterhlands there is no message whatsoever of the event. This includes both internet and TV sources. (i did not check any newspaper).

Cheers
:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

You sound way too excited to share this.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
I'm still confused why anybody is worried and making false claims about the plant. It's shut down and has been for 3 months. You need to learn more about the nuk industry and visit some different sites besides the fear mongering blogs

What false claims would those be? Also, there are 2 plants in jeopardy.

The video about the risk to the dams is horrifying. And that wasn't some random yahoo who was talking, it was an advisor to RRI, an agency which would know if dams are in jeopardy. Essentially, right now, there's a leaking 70+ year old dam holding back a domino effect which would not only flood a bunch of cities in the midwest, but likely turn Lincoln and Omaha into nuclear wastelands, and radioactively contaminate a significant portion of the center of the U.S.

And even if that dam doesn't break, and the other dams don't break, more snow melt and flooding could still submerge one or both of these nuclear plants. How much good are the diesel generators going to do when the whole plant is underwater? We'll likely see electrical fires, loss of cooling, and a new Fukushima. Do you even know what cold shutdown means at a nuclear plant? Do you think the atoms of plutonium and uranium inside all the fuel rods somehow magically "turn off"? The rods still have to be cooled. SPENT FUEL rods have to be cooled.

Unless you can show me hard evidence that both of these plants (Fort Calhoun & Cooper) can both remain in safe condition while totally submerged for weeks, then we are looking at some very deadly possibilities. I've seen nothing of the sort. Both plants would have had to be designed with enough moderators so that they required no cooling in a shutdown state. That is a fairly new design (in terms of the lumbering power industry) and I have seen absolutely no statements that these plants were designed that way. All I've heard from the officials is "it will be fine." Same thing we heard from the criminals at Fukushima, after melt-through had already occurred.
edit on 24-6-2011 by Observer99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Guys, I really hope that this isn't true. Hope that, as another ATSer pointed out above, the plant is indeed closed.
But since I don't trust mainstream media at all, I wish you all the best, just in case. Keep safe and pray for the best. I will do so, too.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'll never understand the !!! in thread titles like this, and the "here we go!!!"... seriously? Some people on this site make me sick, why are they so desperate for doom and gloom and practically begging for disasters to happen and get so excited anytime something happens? Its like some form of entertainment to watch people suffer and die for some of you here, how sad. Even sadder is the delusionals who "welcome" apocalypse type events because they've watched too many movies and think they are going to survive it and be some badass lone survivor hero running around with a shotgun holding off hordes of looters/zombies/whatever.
edit on 24-6-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

MBF

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Why do they build these things in stupid places? The people building these things need to listen to the people that design them. It's a money game, It's cheaper to build them by the water so they don't have to pump it very far. When I saw where the one in Japan was built, I thought why build one where you know a tsunami will hit?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join