It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Team Fortress 2 now FREE on Steam!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Shameless thread bump so more people can get this.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Sweet dude, thanks for the heads up! I haven't checked Steam for a while so this would have slipped by me.

As far as the side-bar debate as to the pros and cons of download-only game purchases, I'd gotta say the only drawback for me is not getting any physical instruction booklet or maps or... anything fun like that... especially since it's often the same price as a hard copy. Since I quit smoking, though, I don't really need fluff to read like I used to so it's a bit more forgivable.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
OK I was accidentally a good medic, so I had to change classes. I got like, 10 assists healing this one heavy and a whole bunch of achievements.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I been having fun, doing the training, and just playing the training with bots...

Just messing around seeing which class i like best... So far its between pyro and engineer... Sniper is pretty fun though...

I also with they had the training sessions with each class instead of only 4 of them... woulda been nice to see what every class has to offer instead of trying it and dying ASAP

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've had the game for years, do veterans of Team Fortress 2 get anything special?
And whats preventing me from creating a crap load of idling account and getting a ton of hats, metals and weps?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

People who payed for TF2 before it was made F2P get a unique hat, and Valve is banning anyone who makes multiple accounts.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Awesome man thanks for the thread, downloading now woot!

Deebo

top topics

<< 1   >>

join