It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair to do a speaking tour of AUSTRALIA/NZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
hey folks, we just got this in at work, and i thought some of you might liek to go hear what this stooge of the NWO has to say.

or picket outside the event... (:

i cane believe how much they are charging!!! this guy is going to make a fortune from it!!!
i included all prices for reference.

i notice he misses adelaide. they must have known i'd go make a fuss!!

thoughts?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! ANTHONY PRATT & VISY PRESENTS: ‘AN AUDIENCE WITH TONY BLAIR’ YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THESE EXCLUSIVE EVENTS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND IN JULY THIS YEAR! RT Hon Tony Blair’s First Ever Public Speaking Tour of Australasia The Rt.Hon. Tony Blair, British Prime Minister (1997-2007), one of the most engaging, respected and in-demand speakers in the world, will be appearing as Guest of Honour at five elite luncheon and dinner events. MELBOURNE Wednesday 27 July 2011, 12 noon, Sofitel Melbourne on Collins AUCKLAND Thursday 28 July 2011, 12 noon, Eden Park BRISBANE Thursday 28 July 2011, 7pm, Convention & Exhibition Centre, Southbank SYDNEY Friday 29 July 2011, 12noon, Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre PERTH Friday 29 July 2011, 7pm, Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre NEW LIMITED RELEASE! Brisbane, Perth & Auckland: SINGLE TICKETS at $495 each TABLES OF TEN at $4950 each All tickets include a magnificent gourmet meal, premium beverages, attendance at a pre-event cocktail party with canapés and an official souvenir program. Some VIP tables are also still available in BRISBANE, PERTH and AUCKLAND at $15,000 per table of ten. VIP tickets are $1500 each. VIP Attendance includes access to the private pre-event meet and greet cocktail party with Tony Blair, a full page advertisement in the program, logo recognition in the program and on the screens at the event. VIP guests will also each have their individual photograph taken with Tony Blair. As well as his experience in office and his influence on world politics, Mr Blair continues to play a leadership role on issues such globalisation, the Middle East peace process, Africa governance and climate change. SYDNEY & MELBOURNE VIP TABLES & TICKETS NOW SOLD OUT! Some Tables are still available at $10,000 for ten persons, Single tickets available at $1000 each in these two cities. In each city you will be joining an audience of some 500 of the most influential business executives, professionals, academics, civic leaders, industrialists, and financiers. You will enjoy cocktails and a superb dinner in top company, hear an informative dynamic speech and you can join in the open Q&A session with Tony Blair.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Tony Blair is even worse, than the scheming warmongering Neocons, paranoid Likudniks and soulless “I lie and sell you everything for my boss” people like Karl Rove. Blair is a man, who seems to revel in his own vileness and other peoples suffering.

In a just world this malicious creature would hold his speech in Den Haag.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Pop him on a plane to the Hague Court. Funnily enough on RT this morning someone bought up TB and said he only missed the Hague due to some odd wording on the NATA dolcuments or something. He seems to have been only a sentence away from facing up to what he did - but those at the top manage to protect themselves and he of course is/was a Barrister.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Tough decisions have to be made .Tony Blair and the flying circus or The Beebler live at the Tennis centre ?
Book your tickets NOW

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
maybe we'll get lucky
and he gets arrested
for war crimes

new topics

top topics

join