It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I change in the past four days?........WTF ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If this should be in the rant section please move. (Now that I read it again it should be)

I have not been on ATS in a few days. I started a new job monday and quite frankly it kicked my az^.....I am finally coherent enough (maybe) to log on to ATS..............and wouldn't you know it, all I am reading is a bunch of crap......People and the idiocracy spewed is sickening.......Arguments(mainly the arguments is what I am talking about) and people latching on to theories that do not make any sense. I noticed it is coming from alot of older (than me) posters....Someone (or people, in general) that should know better.....

Think people....Do some research, figure it out......You tube is bunk...
..........Other peoples opinions are not proof of anything people.

I think everybody is a victim of "dumbdowness" here on ATS............And you do not realize it......Everybody else believes it right!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not saying that I am superior or anything like that, but damn people it is embarrassing to log on sometimes.

I consider ATS my home website....I love it......But I really am disappointed after days of Jones'n for my ATS....

Pull it together folks.........

Hey Skeptic,,,,,,should we consider a new motto (or whatever it is), because DENY IGNORANCE is not working?

I am not trying to sound ignorant (some would say that I do not have to try:duh
.................Oh well, I guess I was expecting something more......

Peace out,

LJ01

P.S.

Put your little own comment below..........To the one's that say "if you don't like it, then leave,
I have something for you.....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If you dont like it then leave! wats my prize?

Jk, I did notice an increase, but summer did just start...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
If you dont like it then leave! wats my prize?

Jk, I did notice an increase, but summer did just start...

lol.....

I am pretty disappointed here. I couldn't wait to get on ATS and see what I missed.......

To be honest.....It looked like I missed the BLUE BUS....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Sweetheart I felt the same way when I returned to Godlikeproductions after not have been there in two weeks. Oh my god, they devolved from fat sub-human to literal troll under the bridge with a bag of cheetos. I don't know what happened. I took their word as god, now I go back it's like......there's a few intelligent people there that Know what they are talking about but not many. I can pick the intelligent people from the idiots a mile away now. You are not alone, we've evolved and they're still sitting god knows wherever they're sitting. Peace.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I guess I need some patience.

I think I had my hopes up too high.

All I wanted was that one killer thread that was interesting and new....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Sweetie, your thread is brilliant. It's just the principle that people have lost their minds. Everybody is over sensationalizing the news, it's always seems to be fear monger. Stop trying to make shi+ that doesn't fit, fit. It's like trying to make a puzzle piece fit that doesn't. Common sense is the answer, I am exhausted. And most of the crap I'm seeing is bunk.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It's because the government has clamped down on news on the
internet,a blackout you might say,
and people are reaching,searching for something.
Sometimes you just have to branch out and do some searching of your own.
You would be surprised at what you my find.

edit on 23-6-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
It's because the government has clamped down on news on the
internet,a blackout you might say,
and people are reaching,searching for something.
We are next,go hide!!

It is funny you say this.

I was watching( or trying to watch) the show "The Year 2100"(or something like that) on History International....It was all fearmongering crap....I could really feel the overpopulation movement chiming in on the show........It was definitely the agenda of someone..

I had to turn the crap off............Look at all(well most) of the futuristic shows ad movies of the past...They are all way off.....The HI show made it seem like everyone is screwed............Like there is no hope...

I feel differently about that.....

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Hope someone would catch my sarcasm .
News is slow,a new big story will pop up soon.
Take a break from the drama.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This should help lighten your mood..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

now relax and take a deep breath...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

It's because of the Aliens I tell you, the 12th planet is coming, Jesus is already here, 2012 is just around the corner... err, uhh, the government has control now, Hitler is still alive and controlling everyone, the new world order is responsible, blame it on evolution because its happening now!!!
Phew... J/K

I know how you feel man, because my little joke above is pretty much what it feels like. I've been coming to this site for so long, but never joined, in fact I joined recently.

I kind of got tired of seeing it go to crap and felt like I needed to do something about, but that dream has left me.

So hopefully things will calm down a bit. And just because people are older, doesn't mean they're smarter or more mature. Hmmm, wisdom should at least be accruing right?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
This should help lighten your mood..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

now relax and take a deep breath...

I saw that earlier,it was so true and hilarious.
I got a big chuckle from it,but it would be more like,
it never happened,there was no Titanic.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrGrimm

I kind of got tired of seeing it go to crap and felt like I needed to do something about, but that dream has left me.

I feel exactly the same.

I couldn't have said it better. I feel like the research I put in is just not worth it.........The same crap gets spewed over and over.......

I guess I learn a little though.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It's more like: if you take a break from the insanity here or GLP, you kind of unwind, and then coming back you see how totally F^ insane this really is.

Take a deep breath, and step away from the keyboard, and nobody gets hurt. Remember there is LIFE outside.
edit on 23-6-2011 by CaptChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
S&F for this

I am not saying that I am superior or anything like that, but damn people it is embarrassing to log on sometimes.

Originally posted by CaptChaos
It's more like: if you take a break from the insanity here or GLP, you kind of unwind, and then coming back you see how totally F^ insane this really is.

Take a deep breath, and step away from the keyboard, and nobody gets hurt. Remember there is LIFE outside.

I'm digging through these same types of people on the outside ..
I come here to get away from it - these trolls are our neighbors!!
They're much easier to ignore in font form though, so I still prefer ATS
Someday it will get bad enough that we all hang out somewhere else ♥

ATS is like the 25th place I've considered home (thats just off the top of my internet memory, not even counting physical homes) - I'm still on the trial period though, I have no idea how long I can stay - but be sure I'll leave right around the time I can no longer take the insanity.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

edit on 23-6-2011 by CaptChaos because: (no reason given)

I don't need a break.

I took my break.........I was away for several days. ........I came back....I don't think you even read my little rant.......Your comment makes no sense to the op..........

If I take another break,,,,,I might as well not come back.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Welcome to summer on ATS. Just like the lawn, more weeds to go through.
Not saying conclusively its due to the kiddies being out of school...but......

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well, have fun all.

I am going to the lake.............................All of the doom and gloom makes me want to go out and enjoy what life is really about.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

That's why I avoided ATS when the news about Bin Laden's death came out. The place became full of idiotic assumptions within days and especially the first week when it's always extremely doubtful we'd have the full picture within the first 7 days anyway. Yet people forgot that and battled over whatever snippets they could find as if they were the only ones speaking the truth.

I also found upon visiting forums I used to frequent years ago are a lot dumber than I remembered (even though they were full of idiots at the time) because I've grown up and learned more as I got older while everyone else seems content to argue about ridiculous things that don't even matter.

top topics

join