It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elinen Conference!! $33 to listen in???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If this was so important why would they charge to listen to people talk about what they thinking about it.. And better yet if it is a extinction level event, you need to pay to listen to people think???? Just thought I would throw it in here.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Wow no one is going to pay to listen to this. This is crap. I think I'll wait til the fall.. it will be a surprise

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cannon
you need to pay to listen to people think????

Because people can make money a lot of money out of fear.

ALS

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cannon
If this was so important why would they charge to listen to people talk about what they thinking about it.. And better yet if it is a extinction level event, you need to pay to listen to people think???? Just thought I would throw it in here.....

www.youtube.com...

This isn't TPTB, its probably just some more scam artists out to make a quick buck from a popular (in certain circles) topic.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cannon

It's Project Camelot, what do you expect?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Makes me lose some respect for project camelot, the whole organization is supposibly working for the realease of important, untold information.

It's no surprise Willcock loves the group so much, they charge a pretty penny for material like this.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I listened to Richard Hoagland was on George Noory last week. He made some very good points and I think they are connecting the dots. He made some very bold claims and it was kinda scary.

Although I think it will very informative, I'm not gonna pay 33 bucks. I'll wait till it hits Youtube or on Coast to Coast.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Just more money making through fear, if anyone pays $33 to listen to this you are a brainwashed sheeple. In the end it's going to be just like any documentary, "what IF, MAYBE, POSSIBLY".

I mean seriously if you end up paying and they say "it's definitely going to happen" then you just wasted $33 to find something out you cant prevent anyway and if it doesn't happen you wasted your money too. Double fail.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
There you have it...
Project Scam-alot!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
Wow no one is going to pay to listen to this. This is crap. I think I'll wait til the fall.. it will be a surprise

Preach brother, I agree. This has gotten to be batshi+ crazy, first it was a planet, then a comet, a dark star, brown dwarf; something carrying the "Miracle" from Miracle day to the negative bloods. I don't know what it is and I'm just going to chill back and see. This is absolutely bonkers, I'll just wait and chill with the party. Peace out.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrandrTorny
There you have it...
Project Scam-alot!

Are those common thoughts about the credibility of project camelot. The only stuff of theirs i watched (a while back now) were interviews with Mr Leer and Gary Mckinnon.

Are they really that dodgy as to charge for this? And are there other examples of the project trying to make money out of fear?

Just curious is all as I happen to think that this is all a giant crock of poop anyway.... but I am interested to see other peoples views on this so called info group.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artanis667
Makes me lose some respect for project camelot, the whole organization is supposedly working for the release of important, untold information.

It's no surprise Willcock loves the group so much, they charge a pretty penny for material like this.

Ive lost all respect for Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, from project camelot. I watched this clip the other day with David Icke. I was shocked with what I seen and I now truly believe all three, are illuminati members. You can clearly see the handshakes. For me these three have lost all credibility, the traitors..

www.youtube.com...

Once is a coincidence. Twice is deliberate

Sorry don't know how to embed. If someone can, Plz..

Peace!!
edit on 23-6-2011 by mackey1224uk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cannon

I concur. Something of this magnitude should not be used to make profit for the pockets. That shows me it's a way to make money from people that are clueless as to what this is all about.

You can find just as much information on ATS on this as you would at a conference with some hotshot thinking he is some superastronomer.

Just ignorant. I wouldn't pay even 1 dollar, nothing, unless i got a complementary hand job from a playboy playmate.
edit on 23-6-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed what forum this thread is in?

Has this site lost it's mind?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If they are right, then why does anyone need to give them money? And if they are wrong, WTF? Gimme my money back!

All I know is, I've got a big boat, and I'm taking it out into the middle of the ocean for Sept 27. Everyone says I'm crazy, they probably told Noah the same thing, and laughed at him. If it's true, I will survive, and if not, I will have a nice boat trip.

When you see the giant tsunami bearing down on you, the last thing going through your mind will be, "The Captain was right!"

top topics

join