It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden wasn’t shot dead, but blew himself up to avoid capture by US forces: Report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Lahore : Al-Qaeda chief Osama Bin Laden was not shot dead by US Special Forces (SEALs) in ‘Operation Geronimo’, but blew himself up to avoid capture soon after they launched the raid at his Abbotabad compound on May 2, according to a report.

It is learnt that Bin Laden’s body parts were cut into multiple pieces- as happens in suicide attacks following the bombing- leaving no option for the US forces to simply identify him, The Nation reports.

A senior Afghan intelligence official said on the condition of anonymity that the Americans had planned to nab him alive.

“But they miscalculated. Osama blew himself up to avoid capture,” he said confidently, but declined to give further details. According to him, he had frequent contacts with the US Special Forces involved in the covert operation even before the raid.

“The Americans had to conduct his DNA test that helped them establish his identity.

www.pakistansnewsonline.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wasn't the news publicized and his deep sea diving before a proper DNA test could be conducted ?

If the suicide is try, that means they STILL LIED. regardless, there is a high level of bull# coming from the Osama story.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

As long as he's gone, I don't care how he went! Good riddance!
Interesting read none the less!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This is bull# if this was true they would've said that in the original story.. But no they wait till people to call them out saying release the photos and what not then make up a new storynto what happen. Do they think we are ratarded?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So, I'm guessing that's why they won't show anybody the alleged pictures of Osama's dead body....
because it would be an unidentifiable conglomeration of parts blown to smithereens

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

No stupid girl it's because he's probably been dead for years

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Just a ploy to make him look like a martyr. We will never know what really happened unless a SEAL comes forward, which will never happen. In this age of deception even the truth is tainted.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
And I've got some ocean front property in Arizona, if you're interested, too.

how do the brits say it ...???

Utter Twaddle ... if memory serves

Spot On, imo.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
An Al-Queda Chief is about as trustworthy as a carnival game operator. I'm more apt to believe he was dead long ago instead of this misinformation coming from the scum of the earth.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So he wore Semtex PJs to bed...just in case?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

True 'dat.

I keep thinking about the US Senators that were "allowed" to examine the pictures of Osama's corpse and their comments after the fact that "Yes, we saw the pictures, and yes, it was him."

LMAO....what total jackasses they're going to be when and if it ever comes to light that Osama blew himself up.
edit on 23-6-2011 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Either the people who wrote the Report were Liars and were just trying to make it seem that our Government had lied, or this is true and our Government is really lying after all. As much as this sounds interesting, I digress. I am not so sure what to think about this so far.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Because an Afghan intelligence official said? HAHA. Yeah..like corrupt Afghans don't have an agenda when leaking this kind of rubbish.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
We've heard so many conflicting stories now (OBL didn't live there; the picture of the senior officials watching it *live*, only they weren't really watching it live; failed raid and many SEALS died; hid behind his young wife, but the SEALS killed him anyway; and now he blew himself up.) At this rate we'll never know what really happened--which, I suppose, is the actual plan. Myself, I believe he's been dead of Marfan's for years. If--and I say IF--there was some operation at that compound, I'm of the opinion that it was just a "pantomime," as the Brits say, upon which the "official story" was based. (Or "stories," I should say, since they could never get everybody reading from the same hymn book anyway.)

Ho-hum. Anybody got any UFO videos...?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
reply to post by torontoguy123

As long as he's gone, I don't care how he went! Good riddance!
Interesting read none the less!

Gone? Oh, I see, multiple conflicting stories on his death, life, origins and actions...yet you assume the bottom line is the boogyman is dead...and you are content in assuming the news of his death is accurate enough to celebrate (even if the story keeps changing or sounding impossible).

I guess most of America will also eat up the glamorized tellings of his defeat just as easily. Hell, we don't even need Osama to be "a real person"...we just need to invent a few stories of his "evil" and then deliver a story of his downfall.

Its a shame really.

I highly doubt most of the Osama stories, including those that tie him to 911 and world terrorism.

MM

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Another story to create more CT's so people will continue to chase the BS like a dog chasing it's tail.

People will now believe this BS just because the other one sounded so ignorant.

I suspect Osama is with Saddam celebrating the ignorance of the slaves. I wonder if those two cried when Hitler, the WW2 villian passed after living out his life in private.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
How can we be sure he is even dead?

I have not seen a body...or DNA testing that proves Osama is dead!

Supposedly he died years ago, then he died again, and then we killed him, and then we killed him again, and then he blew himself up, and then....see where this is going...

It's a merry-go-round of what, when, where, how...and the story keeps changing, and we are no closer to knowing the truth now then we ever were...it's ridiculous.

Obviously all the ploys to hide the truth are working! Nobody knows anything, at least nobody that is going to tell, and even if they did...who's going to believe them now...so many stories!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thank god Mr. Mask I was beginning to think there was no one that actually uses there brain anymore

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
How can we be sure he is even dead?

No...we can not.

But we can surly agree the video in where he admitted to being the mastermind behind 911 was a fake actor pretending to be Osama (or in the very least NOT the man we are told is Osama by the MSM).

Here is a still from said video (left) of Osama confessing to 911....notice the face belongs to a man entirely different than the man we collectively believe to be "Osama Bin Laden" (right).

In fact, the CIA has admitted to faking Osama videos in the past, and there are many pictures and videos released to the public through the MSM that clearly show a man who is not the Osama we know.

Now the question remains, is the celebrity-Osama we know even the "real" Osama? Or just some paid actor on a government payroll?

We can't be sure...and if you ARE sure, then you have clearly been swayed by treacherous media tactics.

MM

edit on 23-6-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thank god Mr. Mask I was beginning to think there was no one that actually uses there brain anymore

I try not to...

I just can't help but suspect a lot of tomfoolery in almost all reports on this man since the bombing of the USS Cole and even further back.

It all stinks.

MM

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join