It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Army & CIA – 9/11 Commission A Cover Up From Top To Bottom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
U.S. Army Lt. Col Anthony Shaffer, “Everybody on the 9/11 Commission was covering for someone”.

Former CIA Intelligence Officer Michael F. Scheuer, “It was a whitewash and a lie from top to bottom”.

9/11 Prior Knowledge Able Danger Hearing, Anthony Shaffer
Able Danger was a classified military planning effort led by the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM).

full video:

www.youtube.com...

Michael F. Scheuer, formerly an intelligence officer at the Central Intelligence Agency. In his 22-year career, he served as the Chief of the Bin Laden Issue Station (aka “Alec Station”), from 1996 to 1999, the Osama bin Laden tracking unit at the Counterterrorist Center. He then worked again as Special Advisor to the Chief of the bin Laden unit from September 2001 to November 2004.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So the bottomline is who can be forced to implicate all the big players...Cheny, Bush, Rumsfeld?
Will Clinton, as he ages and has a heart-condition, hand a box of evidence over to The Supreme Court?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Go Judge Go!@

Dear Lord can it be true? Am I actually seeing this happen?
Don't tell me Fox news has had a change of heart (or agenda)
This makes me extremely happy to see.

Thank you everyone who has questioned the OS all along!.
Our collective questioning have made this possible.
A round of applause for all who have sought the truth earnestly

Laff: I didn;t realize this was already 8 months old.
Still good though.
edit on 23-6-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Anthony Shaffer's cover-story exists for many reasons. The general reason is misinformation & confusion. Specifically, he bolsters the whole narrative of"Al Qaeda" by being head of the "Bin Laden Unit." ha! even though 2 CIA officers saw Bin Laden on Dialysis in a hospital over 6 years ago

If he truly tracked this "Al Queda" then he would tell us how this organization was created, controlled and funded by the CIA.he won't say that B/c his whole narrative is an illusion.

that commentator on youtube got it right; nothing to add

oh yes one thing : this video is 8 months old...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Go Judge Go!@

Dear Lord can it be true? Am I actually seeing this happen?
Don't tell me Fox news has had a change of heart (or agenda)
This makes me extremely happy to see.

The only reason Fox is tagging on to Able Danger, is because it's a chance for them to blame 9/11 on the Clinton administration and the Democrats.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
We, the citizens of the USA, got hijacked in '63. The DA of New Orleans had them dead to rights and they were allowed to wriggle off by higher ups. Please read his book if you doubt it Jim Garrison: The JFK Assassination. It was used for the movie of the same name and I find it very credible for the simple reason the evidence of LHO being a CIA member and their patsy, is overwhelming. People have been telling us about this hijacking of our land. If we would do some of our own looking and thinking for ourselves outside of that boob tube, we would have had a chance to bring justice to the criminals who are the real threat to this Republic. Watergate's infamous E. Howard Hunt's deathbed confession, to his family and the world, of the hit squad mentatilty the CIA used that day says it all for me. The people know in their hearts JFK was fishy and they let them get away with keeping it that way because the media snow jobbed us. This whole thing has turned now into a domestic threat of a nature for the Armed Forces and law agencies to command. Yet they don't. I suspect this is bad for all including the peoples of other lands as our war machine spends us out of money and ways to pay our debts.

Many have been bringing out important facts to us that are major clues to why this is happening. They do it with genuine scientific experts giving their opinions that show to me something curious has happened to us. All while the brainwashed masses poopood it as conspiracy theory. They did this with the Zapruder film and not many seemed interested in it then. We all saw the fall of those buildings, the Penatgon etc... and have ligit questions that are answered first by admitting what the OP has uncovered. Now, will Faux News or BSnbc bring us the truth in these matters or will they say later "see there is nothing to it, we covered it and there is nothing to it"? As the've been doing since 1963, IMHO.

We're in need of Justice for these crimes or we can't move on as a civilization.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It's funny. It's says 2010 Fox News.

I laugh at how Americans can have sources like this speak exact truth yet they all still don't have a clue.

It's was boxcutters, technical high g-force maneuvers, and physics defying demolition. Ofcourse it was Osama.

When you all wake up it will be too late.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

OK....let's say all of this is true....what can we do about it?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Piss and moan apparently.

Personally, I'd like to hook Dick Cheney up with some "enhanced interrogation" and see what spills out of his lying mouth.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Why are they so late with this data... Whats pushing their buttons???

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Send your vibrations of LOVE and wait.......

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Why are they so late with this data... Whats pushing their buttons???

What's pushing their buttons is that too many people have realized what a conspiracy 9/11 is and they are trying to convince us that the media has a shred of credibility left. The information reported in this video barely even scratches the surface of this conspiracy. It seems like more of an attempt to blame the whole thing on incompetence rather than point out the obvious aforethought and intent that the most damning of evidence reveals.

The statements of these two men seem very rehearsed to me.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I see so more misdirecting as well of the attention from 1z self--projecting issues away from 1z self.

Got you, thanks
And I thought some really were using their heart cells now.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is a great thread, but not exactly news.

We have been saying this since the day it happened. By we I mean many professional active duty United States military personnel, including myself. It's not our fault when the truth was told, no one wanted to believe it, or us...

Because they can't handle, the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
An interesting, and most of all skeptic approach to the whole Able Danger saga can be read here: www.sourcewatch.org...

The whole timeline seems fishy, such as Mohammed Atta being ID'd with that name before he even used it in public, the image from his VISA application being on a chart before he had even applied for one, etc.
edit on 24-6-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

Yeah right, with the body count he left in Arkansas? Bill Clinton is one of them.

Open your eyes.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bane9907

Are you referring to the 'Clinton Bodycount'? Sweet zombie jesus, I thought the motto of ATS was 'deny ignorance'

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Now you all should understand why Bush and Dick Cheney enforce the torture program, it was to force false confessions, so the Bush administration could claim terrorist committed 911. There never was any evidence to support the government’s case and the proof was when the Taliban claimed they caught OBL and challenged the United States by asking for proof of evidence that Bin Laden committed 911, any proof, anything, if he is guilty we will turn OBL over to US officials. The Taliban got nothing and released OBL.

The accusations against the 911 Commissionaires come to no surprise to me; it was obvious from reading their Report, a complete white wash. Ken admitted the Pentagon and FAA lied so much that they considered having the Justice Department do a criminal investigation.

I am convinced that a fraction of our government and military did 911. It was a perfectly, timed and carried out with perfection, only our military could carry out such a defeat. That explains the silence from our government while four alleged hijacked planes had the freedom to fly over highly restrictive airspace for an hour without any interception from NORAD.

I have been stating for years now that 911 was a false flag operation carried out by a hand full in our government and military, to wage their never ending illegal wars in the mid-east.

edit on 24-6-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join